Under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY), the City and Industrial Development Corporation (CIDCO) initiated the NAINA Project. Presently CIDCO is building inclusive houses for all the monthly income category people. While building the houses, 20% of the area is allotted to the NAINA Project. Here, houses will be constructed for the LIG and EWS of the Maharashtra State. The housing project location is in Navi Mumbai. Applicants interested in the scheme can register themselves in the CIDCO Housing project. The CIDCO Lottery 2023 Registration is active on the official website for the eligible applicants.
Applicants can read the article to absorb more information about the housing scheme. After that fill up the registration form and submit it before the 18th of October. After registration, fill up the application form within the scheduled date.
CIDCO Lottery 2023 Registration
The CIDCO NAINA project fulfils people’s dreams of getting affordable flats. Applicants are only required to register on the official website and submit the form by the 18th of October. The CIDCO authorities will verify all applications, and then the lottery.cidcoindia.com NAINA Project Draw List Details 2023 will be made public. Only eligible candidates will be allotted 171 flats. Applicants are requested to fill up the accurate form and submit all documents asked in the form.
सिडको लॉटरी 2023 नोंदणी: Quick Overview
|Topic of Article||Housing Lottery|
|Name of the Scheme||CIDCO Lottery|
|Supervising Authority||City and Industrial Development Corporation (CIDCO)|
|Location||Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Aim of the Scheme||To allott housing flats to the LIG/MIG/EWS category|
|Category-Wise Flats Distribution||Economically Weaker Section (EWS) Category: 7 Flats|
Lower Income Group Category: 164 Flats
|Mode of Registration||Online|
|Selection Process||Through lottery|
- How to take a loan by phone?
- How much is a loan available on the salary account?
- Post Office Senior Citizen Savings Scheme (SCSS) 2023
- Small Town Business Ideas
lottery.cidcoindia.com NAINA Project Eligibility 2023
Applicants applying for the Inclusive Housing Scheme (IHS) are required to be eligible for it. The points below provide the eligibility for all the categories of the applicants.
- Must be citizens of India and domiciled residents of Maharashtra state.
- Applicants from the LIG/MIG/EWS category must fall into the income slab provided below:
- Lower Income Group (LIG) Category: Monthly Income should be between Rs Rs 25,001 to Rs 50,000
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS) Category: Monthly Income should be below Rs 25,001.
Documents required for CIDCO Lottery Registration
While applying for the NAINA Region IHS, uploading a scanned copy of the documents listed below is mandatory. The file size of the given documents should be between 5kb and 300kb in the jpg/jpeg/pdf format.
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Cancelled Cheque or First Page of Passbook Soft Copy
- Date of Birth Proof Certificate
- Residence Address with Post PIN number
Online CIDCO Lottery 2023 Registration Process
Now, applicants must be ready to register for the lottery.cidcoindia.com NAINA Project Application Form 2023. They must follow the sequential steps to fill up the form accurately.
- Open the City and Industrial Development Corporation (CIDCO) website: https://lottery.cidcoindia.com
- Here, firstly, registration of the applicants will be done by creating a user name and inserting the basic details.
- Then, login to the application form by providing the User Name and Password.
- Fill up the form by providing the details asked on it.
- Thereafter, upload the scanned copy of the documents.
- Deposit the CIDCO Lottery Application Fees 2023, which are Rs 5000 for the EWS category and Rs 25000 for the LIG category.
- Lastly, submit it and print the form for future reference.
CIDCO NAINA Lottery Registration Schedule 2023
|List of Particulars||Important Dates|
|Start of Registration & Correction Window||21st of September|
|Last Date for Registration & Correction Window||18th of October|
|Submission of Application||29th of September to 18th of October|
|Application Payment Date||29th of September to 19th of October|
|RTGS NEFT Challan Generation|
RTGS NEFT Payment
|29th of September to 19th of October|
|Accepted Application Draft List||2nd of November|
|Accepted Application List||4th of November|
List of Winners
|8th of November|
|Refund||13th of November|
CIDCO Lottery 2023 Registration: Important Links
|Register Online||CIDCO Lottery Registration Link|
|Look For More Details||CIDCO NAINA Lottery Inclusive Housing Booklet|
CIDCO NAINA Lottery Help Manual
|Follow For Updates||Follow Here|
FAQs Related to CIDCO Lottery Registration
How can we pay the CIDCO EMD amount?
The EMD amount can be deposited from Internet banking, NEFT, or RTGS mode.
What credentials will be assigned to the applicants after the registration?
The successfully registered applicants will be assigned the User Name and the Password of the login page.
What is a NAINA project?
NAINA Project is an inclusive housing project in the Navi Mumbai area. Here, EWS and LIG will be allotted houses by the lottery system. 20% of the housing area is part of this project.
What is the last date for the registration?
The last date of CIDCO Lottery 2023 Registration is the 18th of October.