CLAT Admit Card 2024: The Consortium of National Law Universities (NLUs) has concluded the online application process for the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT). Now, the exam managing authority will start the selection process, which is bifurcated into two stages, i.e. Written Exam and Counselling. Students who have applied for the CLAT Application for the Academic Year 2024-25 will be required to appear in the written exam. It will be organized on the 3rd of December through the Pen and Paper method. The officials will notify the students about the forthcoming exam through CLAT Admit Card 2024. It will be available on the official website in the third week of November.
CLAT Admit Card 2024
Students looking for updates on the entrance card details can browse the portal frequently. Here, the supervising authority will update the consortiumofnlus.ac.in CLAT Admission Card 2023 Download Link on the official website. Aspirants must only press the given link to access the entrance card. Once they download the admit card, they will be required to carry it on the entrance test day along with the valid identity card. Students facing any issues related to the upcoming exam can approach the officials to resolve them.
Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2024 Admit Card
|Category of Article||Admit Card|
|Name of the Exam||Common Law Admission Test (CLAT)|
|Supervising Authority||Consortium of National Law Universities (NLUs)|
|Location||All Over India|
|Total Seats||Undergraduate Seats: 3000|
Postgraduate Seats: 1000
|Number of Participating Colleges||132|
|Selection Process||Written Exam |
|Written Exam Date||3rd of December|
|Admit Card Release Date||November 2023|
|Mode of Availability||Online|
- Law Entrance Exams 2023
- Most Popular Game in the World 2023
- Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund Scholarships 2023
- Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarship 2023
Download CLAT Admit Card 2024 Online
The exam conducting authority will notify candidates about the admit card issuance. Once the admission card is issued, students can commence the entrance card download procedure. To download the admit card, they will be required to follow the series of steps given below.
- Open the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) Official Website: https://consortiumofnlus.ac.in.
- Here, the exam conducting authority will update the CLAT Admit Card 2024 Download Link.
- Press the download link and input the registered Mobile Number and Password on the admission card login page.
- Review the information and submit it.
- The admission card will appear on the dashboard within a second.
- Print out its hard copy to carry it to the exam centre.
consortiumofnlus.ac.in CLAT Hall Ticket Specifics 2023
Students who have accessed the admission card must verify the information printed on it. The specifics provided in the admit card are listed below.
- Name of the Exam Conducting Authority
- Date and Time of the Written Exam
- Admit Card Number
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Parent/Guardian’s Name
- Address for Correspondence
- Image & Signature
- Test Center’s Name and Address
- Signature of the Candidate
- Signature of the Invigilator
- Exam Day Guidelines
CLAT Exam Pattern 2024
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Number of Questions||120|
|Marking Details||Correct Answer: 1 Mark|
Incorrect answer:0.25 Marks
|Duration of Exam||2 Hours (120 Minutes)|
CLAT Admit Card 2024: Important Links
Basic Queries Related to the CLAT Admit Card
When will the supervising authority issue the CLAT Admit Card?
The supervising authority will issue the admit card in the 3rd week of November.
What information do we need to log in to the hall ticket page?
Students must enter their registered Mobile Number and Password on the call letter login page.