Coal India Management Trainee Recruitment 2022: Coal India Limited (CIL) is inviting applicants to apply for 1,050 Management Trainee (MT) at the organization. The application window is currently active and will close on 22nd July 2022. All the interested candidates can apply post via the online medium from the official website www.coalindia.in within a limited time frame.
Through this recruitment drive, out of 1,050 trainees, 699 vacancies are for mining, 160 for civil, 124 for Electronic & Telecommunication and 67 for Systems and EDP. Dear reader, if you think that you are eligible for the post then check out this article for more details in this article.
Coal India Management Trainee Recruitment 2022
Before commencing the application process, the applicants must read the official notification very carefully to get information regarding the eligibility and application process. The application forms must be submitted in a precise format and with correct details at www.coalindia.in. At any point, the officials that the details don’t match with the requirement then they’ve got full right to cancel the form of the applicant without giving any kind of explanations.
The submission of Coal India Ltd. MT’s recruitment application forms 2022 via post, email or fax will not be approved by the organization officials. Continue reading this article, for more content about the Coal India MT’s recruitment 2022.
Coal India Management Trainee Online Form 2022: Highlights
|Organization Name||Coal India Limited (CIL)|
|Post Name||Management Trainee (MT)|
|Availability of Application Form||Available|
|Application Fee||Gen/UR/EWS: Rs.1,000+Rs.180 (GST)= Rs.1,180|
SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Organization Employees: NIL
|Selection Procedure||On the basis of GATE Score, DV round & Medical Exam|
CIL Management Trainee 2022 Eligibility Criteria
To apply for the demanded post, all the applicants need to clear the eligibility criteria finalised by the authorities. After that, they will be allowed to proceed with the further stages of the recruitment process. The details about the educational qualifications along with the age limit and age relaxation are given below:
- Educational Qualifications:
|Discipline||Educational Qualifications||Post Code|
|Mining||(a) The applicants must’ve completed B.Tech/BE/B.Sc (Engg.) in the relevant branch of Engineering from a well-known institution/university. |
(b) He/She must have scored at least 60% in the final examination.
|Civil||Same educational qualifications.||12|
|Electronic & Telecommunication||Same eligibility criteria.||13|
|System and EDP||(a) Candidates must’ve passed BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engg) in CS/Computer Engg/IT or MCA from a well-recognised university/institute with at least 60% marks in the final examination.||14|
- Age Limit: All the participants who are going to apply for the post must note down that the age limit to apply for Management Trainee at Coal India is 30 years old.
- Age Relaxation: The age relaxation will be given to applicants as per their respective categories whose details are shared below:
- OBC (NCL): 03 years.
- SC/ST: 05 years.
- General (UR): 10 years
- OBC (NCL): 13 years.
- SC/ST: 15 years.
- Ex-Servicemen: As per govt of India guidelines.
- Candidates with the domicile of J&K between 01st Jan 1980 to 31st Dec 1989: 05 years.
Steps to apply for Coal India MT online form 2022
Post clearing the eligibility criteria, all the applicants are guided to investigate this section as you will get to know the stages involved in the Coal India MTs online form 2022 process:
- Make a move by visiting the official website of CIL i.e. www.coalindia.in.
- Under the section of ‘Latest’, the notification for ‘Recruitment of Management Trainee based on GATE Score’ will be running.
- Tap on the link and on the recruitment page, select the ‘Online Login Portal for filling Application Form’ link.
- Read all the instructions very carefully and then click on the ‘I Agree’ box.
- Then press the ‘Start’ button and the registration form will get open.
- Fill in the particulars in the blank fields given inside the registration form.
- After filling in the registration form, tap on the ‘Submit’ button.
- The notification about your successful registration will be visible on the system.
- User Id & password will be sent to your email address/mobile number.
- Keep those details saved as they will be used during the login process.
- To login into the Coal India Management Trainee application form 2022, press the ‘Already registered Candidates’ button.
- The moment you will tap on the button, the candidate login page will get open.
- Fill in the details demanded on the login page and press the ‘Login’ box.
- The CIL MT recruitment application form 2022 will get open.
- Commence the process of entering the particulars needed inside the form.
- Take a look at the online form carefully.
- If you find any mistake then edit it by selecting the ‘Edit Application Form’ button.
- Once you are done completing the editing process, press the ‘Final Submit’ box.
- Then you will directly get connected to the application fee payment page.
- Choose the mode via which you want the payment to be done.
- After choosing the mode, press the ‘Proceed To Payment’ option.
- Don’t refresh the page during the transaction process otherwise, your payment will get cancelled.
- Once the payment process will come to an end, download the application form along with the fee receipt.
- Keep the printed copy of the application form as well as fee receipt safe for future references.
Post the scrutinisation of the application form, the organization will shortlist the candidates for the post on the grounds of the marks scored by them in their ‘GATE exam 2022’. Based on the GATE 2022 exam scores, the candidates will be shortlisted discipline-wise in the ratio of 1:3 for the further selection process.
After the shortlisting of applicants based on their GATE 2022 scores, the organization will invite the aspirants for the ‘Documents Verification (DV)’ round on the specific date and venue followed by the ‘Initial Medical Examination (IME)’.
Frequently Asked Questions
All the contenders must submit their application forms on or before 22nd July 2022 at www.coalindia.in.
No, candidates can only apply for one discipline. By chance, if more than one application is received from a candidate, then the most recent application will be considered final.
The documents which applicants must upload at the time of online application are Passport size photograph, Signature image, marksheet of class 10th & 12th, bachelor’s degree, GATE 2022 scorecard and category certificate.