Covid Vaccine International Certificate: Along with a valid Passport and Visa, there is another mandate that has been added for international travel. Those who are looking to travel abroad from India will require a valid certificate that allows them for international travel. This certificate will be allocated to those who are willing to travel abroad and are fully vaccinated with recognized vaccines. The document can be easily downloaded from COWIN. The travelers will have to furnish the certificate at the airport and only then they shall be allowed to board the international flights. If you are also looking to travel internationally, you must download the certificate. To do so, you can check all the details pertaining to the COVID Vaccine International Certificate. Get the Cowin International travel certificate download link and other details here in the subsequent article.
Covid Vaccine International Certificate
In order to ensure that the travelers are safe and completely vaccinated, the Indian Government is issuing special certificates for international travel via CoWin. This document is a WHO-compliant International Travel vaccine certificate and is set as per the standard of the World Health Organisation to provide a uniformity of vaccination certificates. This is done to ensure that a similar and universally accepted Covid vaccine document is available to all citizens across the globe. The authorities of airports in different countries will allow the international travellers to enter their country only if they possess the International Travel Vaccine Certificate as issued by their Governments with strict adherence to the guidelines of the World Health Organisation. The certificate can be easily downloaded by all the Indians online through the CoWin portal.
How to download the Covid Vaccine International Certificate pdf?
Indians can download their International Travel Certificate online by heading to the CoWin portal. It is the easiest way to obtain the International Travel Vaccine Certificate. The government is making it very easy fir the citizens to download the document. All that is required in order to do so is a mobile number on which they registered on CoWin and a valid Passport number. To download the certificate, follow the steps given below:
- Open the official portal of CoWin at www.cowin.gov.in.
- Click on Register/Sign In.
- Use a registered Mobile Number to log into the portal.
- The One Time Password or OTP will be generated on the entered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP in the given space and tap on Sign In.
- Nextly, check on the option of Certificate that will appear in the section displaying vaccination with the second dose.
- Click on Internation Vaccine Certificate that will appear on the option next to it.
- The Add Passport Details page will open up.
- Select the member for whom the certificate needs to be issued.
- Select the Date of Birth of the selected member.
- Enter the Passport Number.
- Agree to the Declaration that has been listed in the form.
- Lastly, click on Submit Request.
Details mentioned in the Certificate
The following details will be mentioned in the certificate:
- Name of the citizen
- Vaccination Status
- Vaccine Name
- Date of Birth
- Passport Number
- Photograph of the Citizen
- WHO acclamation