CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023: In the Constable (Technical and Tradesman) designations there are 9,212 vacancies available. For these vacancies, the authority is organizing a recruitment procedure. The applications for CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023 will be received by the authority between 27 March 2023 to 25 April 2023. During this timeline, eligible applicants can submit their applications on the official portal of the authority. The applicants must note that the applications for the concerned posts will not be acceptable to the authority by any other mode. Moreover, the authority will not receive any online applications after the prescribed deadline is passed. For all the essential details concerning the CRPF Technical and Tradesman Constable Recruitment 2023, go through the whole article.
CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023 Notification
All the topics related to this recruitment process are covered in the CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023 Notification. Hence, it is crucial for all interested applicants to check out this notification on the authority’s website before they proceed with the application process. The pdf of this notification will also be shared by us at the bottom of this article. In addition, the topics that we discuss throughout this article will also cover all the specifics of this notification in a detailed and comprehensive manner.
Check Now >>> Earn Rewards by playing Quiz
Apply Here>>> CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023 Application Link
सीआरपीएफ कांस्टेबल भर्ती 2023: Quick Details
|Concerned Topic||CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023|
|Recruitment Organized By||Central Reserve Police Force|
|Name of the Constable Designations||Constable Technical and Tradesman|
|Total Number of Vacancies||For Male Applicants- 9,105|
For Female Applicants- 107
|Scale of Pay||Level 3 i.e. ranging from Rs. 21,700/- to Rs. 69,100/-|
|Mode of Submitting the Applications||Online|
|Online Application Status of Availability||Closed|
|Amount of Application Fee||Rs. 100/-|
|Payment Methods for Application Fee||Online and Through Challan|
|Selection Process||Through a Computer-Based Test|
|CRPF Official Website||https://crpf.gov.in/|
Central Reserve Police Force Constable Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
In the recruitment process for Constable Technical and Tradesman posts, the following are the details related to all crucial dates. The applicants need to take part in the concerned recruitment-related events in accordance with these given dates.
|Opening date of the Online Application Portal||27 March 2023|
|Last date to Submit the Online Application and the application fee||25 April 2023|
|Online Release date of the Admit Card||20 to 26 June 2023|
|Dates for the Computer-Based Test||1 to 13 July 2023|
CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
For the Constable (Technical and Tradesman) several designations, the following eligibility criteria decide whether the applicants can apply for the concerned advertised post or not. Not fulfilling any of these eligibility conditions will make the applicants ineligible for that particular post and they cannot fill out the application form.
- Nationality and Citizenship: The applicants need to be Indian Citizens and domiciles of their respective states to apply for the given posts.
- Age Limit: For the Constable (Driver) post, the age limit specified by CRPF is 21 to 27 years as on 1 August 2023. Whereas for all other Constable posts, the age limit for the applicants as of the same date is 18 to 23 years.
The details of educational and technical qualifications for each advertised Constable post are provided separately in the following table.
Educational and Technical Qualification
|Name of the Post||Required Qualifications (As on 1 August 2023)|
|Constable (Driver)||1. The applicants must have passed the 10th Standard from a certified board. |
2. The applicants need to have a driving license for Heavy Transport Vehicles. They also need to pass a driving test at the time of the appointment
|Constable (Mechanic Motor Vehicle)||1. The applicants must be a 10th or 12th Pass. |
2. The applicants must also possess a 2-year ITI Certificate in Mechanic Motor Vehicle OR;
They must have a National or State apprenticeship Certificate in Mechanic Motor Vehicle Trade (3-year duration)
|Constable (All Tradesman Posts)||1. The applicants must possess a 10th Pass Certificate |
2. The applicants must be well-versed in their respective trades.
|Pioneer Wing/ Constable (Mason/ Plumber/ Electrician)||1. The applicants must have passed the 10th Standard|
2. The applicants also need to have 1 year of experience in the given trades i.e. masonry/ Plumbing /electrician.
3. The applicants who possess an ITI Certificate in their trades will be given a special preference.
crpf.gov.in Constable Online Application Process 2023
The online application process for crpf.gov.in Constable Recruitment 2023 will proceed as per the steps given below. For this application process, the applicants must have a valid and active email id and mobile number with them. Moreover, they must also have their scanned photographs and signature image ready.
- For the initial step, the applicants must head to the CRPF’s official website with the help of https://crpf.gov.in/.
- After arriving at the homepage, the applicants need to scroll down to find the “Recruitment” section.
- In this section, the applicants must tap on the View All option and find the application link for Constable Posts.
- Here, the applicants first need to opt for New Registration and fill out the registration form.
- Once the registration form is completely filled out, the applicants will possess their login details.
- Now, by using these log in details, the applicants must proceed to fill out the online form for their respective posts.
- The applicants need to enter all accurate information in the spaces of the application form.
- After this, the applicants also need to use the given links to upload the required documents.
- With the completion of all these steps, the applicants should check the correctness of the details entered in the application form once again.
- Now, the applicants can pay the prescribed application fee.
- Once the payment is done, the applicants can submit the application form and take a printout of it for the selection rounds.
The applicants who submit the CRPF Constable Recruitment Application Form 2023, also need to pay the prescribed application fee. For this, the applicants need to pay Rs. 100/- (Examination Fee) with the help of the available payment methods. Furthermore, the applicants also need to pay Rs. 520/- as recruitment processing charges. The applicants who belong to categories SC and ST and all female applicants of all categories do not need to pay the examination fee.
CRPF Constable (Technical and Tradesman) Selection Process 2023
For Constable (Technical and Tradesman) posts, the rounds in the selection process will be CBT, Physical Tests and Skill Tests as per the given destinations. The CBT for these posts will be conducted from 1 to 13 July 2023. Whereas, the admit card for this CBT will be available online between 20 to 26 June 2023. To get all the updates related to the selection process in CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023, the applicants must visit our portal regularly.
|Apply Here||CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023 Application Form (Closed)|
|For More Details Check Out||CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023 Notification|
|Follow For Useful Updates||Bihar NEWS Homepage|
Will the authority provide upper-age relaxation to reserved categories in CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023?
Yes, the authority will offer age relaxation in maximum age to reserved categories as per their rules. Detailed information regarding this is in the notification for the concerned posts.
Can applicants apply for multiple Constable posts?
No, the applicants can only apply for one constable post.
How will the admit card for the CBT be issued to the applicants?
The admit card for the CBT will only be issued to the applicants on the official portal of the conducting authority.