CSBC Bihar Police Constables Prohibition Recruitment 2022: For recruiting candidates for the posts of Prohibition Constable, the authority is conducting an application process from 14 November 2022 to 14 December 2022. This application process will be conducted only on the authority’s website. During this span of one month, the candidates necessarily need to submit their online applications. The candidates must also note that for CSBC Bihar Police Constables Prohibition Recruitment 2022, the authority will only accept online applications from eligible candidates. So before filling out the online application, the candidates have to check all the eligibility criteria. For detailed information on Bihar Police Prohibition Constable Recruitment 2022, the candidates can refer to this article.
CSBC Bihar Police Constables Prohibition Recruitment 2022
To help the candidates in their participation in CSBC Bihar PC Prohibition Recruitment 2022, the authority has released a notification. Before proceeding to take part in the online application process for 689 CSBC Bihar PC posts, the candidates must read this complete notification. Through this article, we are also providing candidates with all the relevant details from CSBC Bihar PC Prohibition Notification 2022. This includes everything from eligibility criteria to the online application process to the selection process.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
सीएसबीसी बिहार पुलिस कांस्टेबल निषेध भर्ती 2022: Overview
|Name of the Recruitment Process||Bihar Police Constable Prohibition Recruitment 2022|
|Name of the Authority||Central Selection Board of Constable Bihar|
|Name of the Department||Prohibition Department|
|Mode of the Application Process||Online|
|Online Application Form Availability Date||14 November 2022|
|Online Application Form Deadline||14 December 2022|
|Application Fee||Rs. 675/-|
|Application Fee Payment Mode||Online|
|CSBC Official Website||https://www.csbc.bih.nic.in/|
CSBC Bihar Police Constables Prohibition Salary 2022
The Prohibition Department offers the Police Constable Level-3 Pay. The Level-3 pay lies between Rs. 21,700 to Rs. 5300. The applicants get the information for other perks, allowances, and in-hand salary after their final recruitment. The applicants are offered this pay only after they clear all the rounds in the selection process of Bihar PC Prohibition Recruitment 2022.
CSBC Bihar Police Constables Prohibition Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
To determine what candidates are fit to participate in the Prohibition Bihar PC Recruitment 2022, the authority has determined a few eligibility criteria. The list of all of these eligibility criteria, the candidates have to fulfill is below.
- The candidate must mandatorily possess Indian citizenship.
- As of the date 1 January 2022, the candidate’s age must be between 18 to 25 years inclusive of both maximum and minimum age. However, for specific categories some years in the maximum age are relaxable.
- The candidate must be a 12th pass as on 1 January 2022 or he/she must have attained equivalent qualification.
- The candidates must have obtained the relevant educational qualification from a recognized board of the state.
Bihar PC Prohibition Recruitment 2022 Required Physical Standards
Below are the details of the required physical standards for both male and female candidates for the recruitment process. These physical standards marginally vary for different categories
|Category||Height||Chest (without inflating)|
|UR and BC Male Candidates||165 cm||81 cm|
|MBC Male Candidates||160 cm||81 cm|
|SC and ST Male Candidates||160 cm||79 cm|
|Female Candidates||155 cm||–|
Other than this, the weight of female candidates must be at least 48 KG.
CSBC Prohibition Bihar PC Upper Age Relaxation 2022
The following is the information for the upper-age relaxation offered to candidates of distinct categories in CSBC Prohibition Bihar PC Recruitment 2022.
|Category||Maximum Age (After Adding Relaxable Years)|
|BC and MBC (Males)||27 years|
|BC and MBC (Females)||28 years|
|SC and ST ( Males and Females)||30 years|
|ESM||3 years of age relaxation with respect to the category|
|Bihar Govt Employees with minimum 3 years in Regular Service||5 years of age relaxation with respect to the category|
Also Check: Bihar DLRS Recruitment 2022
csbc.bih.nic.in Police Constables Prohibition Recruitment 2022 Process of Applying Online
After the candidates find themselves fit to apply for Bihar PC Prohibition Recruitment 2022, they can use the following process to fill out the application form.
- To begin this process, the candidates will need to visit the homepage of the official website of CSBC Bihar with the use of https://www.csbc.bih.nic.in/.
- After the homepage opens up, the candidates must choose the “Prohibition Department” option on it given at the top.
- Under the Prohibition Department section, the candidates must look for the online application form link for PC posts.
- As soon as the candidates click on that link, they will reach a new page where they have to opt for the registration option.
- By clicking on that option, a window containing all the instructions of the application form will open up.
- After agreeing to those instructions, the candidates have to register for the application process.
- The candidates must carefully fill in all the asked information in the spaces marked for them.
- Post registration, after creating their login details, the applicants can fill out the online application form for the post.
- The candidates must accurately provide all the information in the CSBC Bihar Police Constables Prohibition Application Form 2022.
- Also, the candidates must upload the required documents in accordance with the provided instructions.
- After completing the application form, the candidates must check if the details they entered in it are accurate or not from start to finish.
- Once the candidates are done checking the application form they can go ahead with the application fee payment.
- The successful submission of the application fee completes the application process.
- The candidates can now submit the application form and obtain its hard copy for selection process purposes.
CSBC Bihar Police Constables Prohibition Application Fee 2022
The candidates have to pay an application fee specified for their category in the online application process. The details of the CSBC Bihar Police Constables Prohibition Application Fee 2022 for different categories are below. Candidates must timely pay this application fee from any online payment method of their choice.
|UR, OBC, EWS, and different states (other than Bihar) Male Candidates||Rs. 675/-|
|SC, ST, Third Gender, PwD, and Female Candidates of Bihar||Rs. 180/-|
Bihar Police Constables Prohibition Selection Process 2022
After the completion of the online application process, the authority will select the correct applications and start the selection process. For the selected candidates, the selection process for Bihar PC Prohibition Posts will start with a 100 marks written exam. Later on, the authority will select the qualifying candidates for the next recruitment process rounds. The information for all the selection process rounds will be shared by our portal timely.
|Apply Online Through||CSBC Bihar Police Constables Prohibition Application Form 2022|
|Check More Information On||CSBC Bihar Police Constables Prohibition Notification 2022|
|Follow For Latest Updates||Bihar NEWS Homepage|
What is the deadline for the application fee payment of Bihar Police Constables Prohibition Recruitment 2022?
The last date by which the candidates can pay the application fee for the recruitment process is 14 December 2022.
Will all the candidates that fill out the online application form get to participate in Bihar Police Constables Prohibition Selection Process 2022?
No, only those candidates whose online application forms that the authority selected will participate in the selection process.
When is the written examination for Prohibition Department PC posts?
The authority will release the information for the written exam schedule on its website after the completion of the application process.