Aspirants residing in the state of Chattisgarh and looking for Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer posts are welcome in the article. Presently, the Chhattisgarh State Power Distribution Company Limited (CSPDCL) has commenced the recruitment process for the 429 JE & AE posts. The CSPDCL Recruitment 2023 Form is currently active on the official portal. Aspirants holding a diploma or graduation degree in the respective engineering trades can fill up the form by the 14th of October. The recruitment authority will accept the application form submitted by online procedure within the notified date.
CSPDCL Recruitment 2023 Notification
Aspirants interested in the Chattisgarh CSPDCL Recruitment 2023 are requested to go through the official notifications. The information provided in the recruitment form should be accurate and the complete form must be submitted. Candidates eligible for the posts will be asked to participate in the recruitment process. After qualifying all the recruitment stages, aspirants will be designated to the respective posts. They will receive a monthly salary of Rs 35400 to 112400 for Junior Engineer posts and Rs 56100 to 144300 for Assistant Engineer.
सीएसपीडीसीएल एई जेई भर्ती 2023: At a Glance
|Category of Article||Recruitment|
|Name of the Recruitment||CSPDCL- AE/JE|
|Concerned Authority||Chhattisgarh State Power Distribution Company Limited (CSPDCL)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Engineer|
|Number of Vacancies||429|
|Opening of Application Submission||22nd of September|
|Mode of Availability||Online|
|Closing of Application Process||14th of October|
|Selection Process||Written Exam |
Interview for AE Posts
|Recruitment Form Link||https://vyapam.cgstate.gov.in|
- UPSC Geologist/Geo Scientist Recruitment 2024
- SBI Apprentice Admit Card 2023
- Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2023
- OSSSC Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2023
CSPDCL AE/JE Recruitment Eligibility 2023
Candidates eligible for JE or AE posts can fill up the application form. The criteria set by the officials for the respective posts are comprehended below. Applicants abiding by the given criteria are eligible to fill up the form for the respective post.
- Applicants must be a domiciled resident of Chattisgarh State.
- The minimum age of the applicants must be 18 years as of 1st January 2023. The maximum age is listed below:
- Male Candidates: 40 years
- Female/Physically Handicapped/SC/ST/OBC Category Candidates: 45 Years
- Must be physically and mentally fit.
- Aspirants holding a three-year diploma in the respective trade can apply for Junior Engineer posts.
- Electrical engineering graduates can apply for Assistant Engineer posts.
Chattisgarh CSPDCL 2023 Vacancy
|Name of the Post||Trade||UR||SC||ST||OBC||Total|
|Assistant Engineer (AE)||Electrical||28||02||14||08||52|
|Junior Engineer (JE)||Electrical||145||53||82||66||346|
Apply Online for CSPDCL Recruitment 2023
After reading the article till now, aspirants must have grasped the relevant information required in the process. Candidates eligible for the respective posts can start the application process. The procedure they are required to follow for the online recruitment form is simplified below in the consecutive steps.
- Firstly, aspirants must open the Chattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB) website: https://vyapam.cgstate.gov.in
- Here, go to the Online Application Section to hit the recruitment notification.
- Now, login to the portal by providing the Registration Number and Password.
- Candidates not having the registration number will be required to fill up the registration form.
- In the registration form, aspirants must fill up the correct contact number and name.
- The officials will send the OTP and the registration number will be assigned to the candidates.
- Following that, applicants can access the CSPDCL Recruitment Form 2023.
- Fill up the form and select the respective posts.
- Upload the image and signature with the proper file size.
- Deposit the application fee with the various payment channels.
- Review the form and submit it.
The table shown below provides the category-wise Chattisgarh CSPDCL 2023 Application Fees. Candidates can deposit the application fees from various online payment channels. It is to notify you that once the fees are deposited then no application for a refund will be entertained by officials.
|Name of the Category||Assistant Engineer Post||Junior Engineer Post|
|General/Other Backward Class||Rs 1500||Rs 1000|
|SC/ST/PwD Category||Rs 1200||Rs 700|
cspdcl.co.in Assistant & Junior Engineer Selection Process 2023
Candidates who have completed the application procedure must start preparing for the recruitment selection procedure. The stages for the selection of the respective posts are given below.
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Interview for the Assistant Engineer post
Aspirants appearing in the written exam can download the cspdcl.co.in Assistant & Junior Engineer Syllabus and Exam Pattern from the CPEB website.
CSPDCL Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Apply Here||CSPDCL AE & JE Application Form|
|Official Website||Chhattisgarh State Power Distribution Company |
|Look For More Knowledge||CSPDCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment Notification|
CSPDCL Junior Engineer Recruitment Notification
|Follow For Updates||Follow Here|
Basic Queries Related to CSPDCL Recruitment
What will be the monthly salary for the specified posts?
The monthly salary with the pay matrix is given below:
Junior Engineer Post: Between Rs 35400 to 112400 with Pay Matrix 8
Senior Engineer Post: Between Rs 56100 to 144300 with Pay Matrix O1
Which engineering trades are provided in the recruitment?
The CSPDCL Recruitment form can be filled by applicants having an Engineering degree and diploma in Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, and Electronics Trade.
What is the deadline for the recruitment form submission?
Applicants applying for the online application form can submit it by the 14th of October. Thereafter, no recruitment form will be submitted by the officials.