CTET 2023 July Notification: All those individuals who wish to become a teacher in the CBSE schools across the country, today we are going to share a piece of good news with you all which is that the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will be soon releasing the official notification for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (सीबीएसई सीटेट 2023) on their official portal ctet.nic.in. The board released the notification on 25th April 2023 regarding the upcoming examination. The CTET 2023 application process will commence after the release of the official notification. Try to grab more details about the CTET 2023 July notification (नोटिफिकेशन) from this specific article.
CTET 2023 July Notification
The Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) is conducted twice a year by CBSE at the national level to check the eligibility level and recruit deserving applicants as a teacher for Class 1 to 8 in government schools and other schools in India. Once the notification will be released, interested candidates can apply for the application via online mode and those candidates whose forms will be shortlisted will be invited to appear in the CBT 2023 exam. Check out the other topics related to the CTET 2023 July notification in the remaining parts of the post.
Apply Here>> CTET July Registration 2023 Direct Link
|Board Name||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Exam Name||Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET)|
|Exam Type||Eligibility Test|
|Class||Class 1 to 8|
|Stages||Primary Teacher: Class 1 to 5|
Upper Primary Teacher: 6 to 8
|Exam Frequency||Twice a year|
|Exam Date||July to August 2023|
CTET 2023 July Notification Timetable
|Publishment of Notification||25th April 2023|
|Commencement of Application Process||27th April 2023|
|End date to complete the application process||26th May 2023|
|CTET Admit Card||–|
|Exam Date||July to August 2023|
|Releasing Answer Key||–|
|Dispatched of Certificates||–|
CBSE CTET 2023 Application Fee
The application fee has been divided category-wise and with the non-refundable which should be submitted through the online method. The detailed amount of the CBSE CTET 2023 Application Fee is available below:
|Category||Only Paper I or Paper II||Both Papers|
|General/UR||Rs. 1,000||Rs. 1,200|
|SC/ST/PWD||Rs. 500||Rs. 600|
The application fee can see some changes depending upon the number of applicants who applied for the examination. We will notify you about the fee the minute notification will be out.
CTET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The candidate must go through the eligibility criteria before applying for the examination as it will help them in getting information about whether they are eligible enough or not. Here we will be providing you with the CBSE CTET 2023 eligibility criteria for the primary & upper primary level CTET 2023 exam:
- The candidates who are applying for the primary level teacher post should have passed class 12th from a well-known Board/Council with a minimum percentage of 50%.
- Those who are applying for the upper primary level teacher post should have scored 50% in Class 12th as well as in graduation level.
- Applicants who are in the final year of their B.Ed or in D.El.Ed can apply for the post but first, they’ve to clear their final examinations.
Relaxation of 5% in the qualifying marks will be given to be the candidates beloging from the reserved categories i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PWD.
CTET 2023 Examination Pattern
The question paper will contain MCQ questions and will be divided into two papers i.e. Paper 1 & Paper 2. Paper 1 will be for those applicants who are applying for the Primary post and Paper 2 for the Upper Primary post with a time duration of two and a half hours and the question paper will be available in English & Hindi language.
How to apply for CTET 2023 Application form?
Read this segment to understand the phases involved while applying for the CTET 2023 July application form:
- Open the main portal of CTET’s portal ctet.nic.in.
- Under the drop-box of ‘e-Services’ select the option of ‘CTET 2023 July Application Form’.
- To register yourself into the portal, enter the details asked inside the registration form and then the candidate’s credentials will be shared on your registered contact number and email address.
- With the delivery of the credentials, the registration process will be ended and you are counselled to keep them safe.
- Enter those credentials into the Login page and the CTET-2023 July application form will be visible on your system.
- Commence the login procedure by filling up the sections with the demanded particulars asked inside the application form.
- Make sure that the particulars which you are entering are correct and also match your eligibility criteria.
Upload Scanned Photo & Signature
- While landing on the upload documents section, upload your scanned passport size photograph & the signature in the jpg/jpeg format within the decided size.
Pay the Examination Fee
- pay the decided examination fee via online mode and don’t refresh the page during the payment processing otherwise your transaction will not be completed and you’ve again pay your examination fee.