CUET Admit Card 2023: The National Testing Agency (NTA) will be conducting online written examinations from 21st May to 31st May. Before the exam, the concerned authorities issued e-admit cards on 19th May 2023. No CUET Admit Card 2023 will be sent by post. Candidates need to browse the official portal in which the link to the hall ticket will be provided. After which candidates need to enter the credentials and the UG Common University Entrance Test Call letter will be issued. Candidates can read the given article for detailed information on the upcoming hall ticket.
CUET Admit Card 2023
Candidates should upload clearly visible photographs and signatures on the cuet.samarth.ac.in Call Letter 2023. The candidate with a tampered photograph will not be allowed to participate in the exam and it would be treated as an unfair means. Candidates have to appear in the exam centre on the prescribed date and centre. No application for the change of exam centre, slot or timing will be entertained by the authorities.
Check Now >>> Earn Rewards by playing Quiz
The candidates must be extra careful with their CUET Admit Card 2023 as no duplicated admit cards will be provided to them. The given admit card will also be used in the counselling process.No re-test will be conducted for the respective exam.
Download Here>> CUET UG Admit Card Download Link
NEET UG Exam City Slip for exam scheduled on 25, 26, 27, & 28 May 2023 | Notice
NEET UG Exam City Slip Link | Notice
|Article Category||Admit Card|
|Name of the Examination||Common University Entrance Test (CUET)|
|Exam Conducting Authority||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Courses Offered||Under Graduate|
|Number of Participating Central University||44|
|Exam City Announcement||30th April 2023|
|Admit Card Release Date||three days before the exam date, 17-18 May 2023|
|Mode of Availability||Online|
|Examination Date||21st to 31st May 2023|
|Mode of Exam||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|NTA Helpline Number||011-40759000 or 011-69227700|
- NIRF India Rankings 2023
- Courses After 12th All Streams
- TS POLYCET 2023 Application Form
- AP PECET 2023 Application Form
cuet.samarth.ac.in Call Letter Elements 2023
After downloading the cuet.samarth.ac.in Call Letter 2023, candidates should check the elements provided in it. In case of any discrepancy, candidates can approach the NTA helpline and correct the mistake. The helpline number is provided in the overview table. The hall ticket details are listed below.
- Roll Number
- Application Number
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Domiciled State
- Candidate’s Photograph and Signature
- Date of Examination and slot
- Reporting Time
- Gate Closing Time
- Timing of Test
- Venue of the Test
- Self Declaration (Undertaking)
Things to carry in the CUET UG Exam Centre 2023
There are a few documents and other listed items which a candidate must carry in the examination hall. The points shown below provide the listed items which they need to carry in the CUET UG Exam Centre 2023.
- Hall ticket along with Self Undertaking
- Transparent black/blue ballpoint pen
- Extra photograph (same as the one uploaded in the application form)
- A valid photo id card ( Aadhar card, PAN card, Driving License, Voter id, School id, Passport, Ration card with photo id, Bank Passbook with photo or Class 12th Admit card)
- PWBD Certificate
- Hand Sanitizer (50ml)
- Transparent Water Bottle
- Fruits or sugar tablets for the diabetic candidate
UG CUET 2023 Download Process
The UG CUET 2023 Download Process is simplified in the following points. These points will direct the candidate to the hall ticket download proceedings.
- Candidates need to visit the Common University Entrance Test (CUET)-2023 portal: https://cuet.samarth.ac.in
- Click on the notification showing the cuet.samarth.ac.in Call Letter Application in the Public Notice Section.
- Now, candidates will be directed to the login page where they need to enter the Application Number and Password.
- Submit the admit card application.
- The hall ticket will be displayed on the screen.
- Print the admit card and check the uploaded photo and the details provided in it.
UG Common University Entrance Test Instructions 2023
Candidates participating in the exam should read the instructions provided on the admit card. We have also provided a few of the instructions by which a candidate must abide. These instructions will resolve exam day-related queries of the candidates. The UG Common University Entrance Test Instructions 2023 should be read by the candidates before appearing in the exam.
- Candidates must report 2 hours before the start of the examination.
- A roll number will be indicated in the seat. Candidates should check their roll number and sit accordingly.
- Candidates should carry all listed documents in the examination hall or else they will be debarred from appearing in the exam.
- For any issue, the candidate can approach the Centre Superintendent or Invigilator.
- Mobile phones, calculators or any other electronic device are prohibited in the exam centre.
CUET Admit Card 2023: Important Links
|Check Here||CUET Admit Card Link (Released)|
|Find Out More Details||CUET Information Brochure|
|Follow For Updates||Bihar News Home Page|
Frequently Asked Questions for the CUET Admit Card
When will the CUET be conducted?
The CUET exam will be conducted from the 21st to the 31st of May.
What is the helpline number for admit card-related issues?
The Helpline number for admit card-related issues is 011-40759000 or 011-69227700. This number will only be accessible between 10.00 am and 5.00 pm.
Where can we download the CUET admit card?
Candidates need to browse the CUET portal in which the link to the e-admit card is provided.