CUET UG Application Form 2023: The application form for Common University Entrance Test for UG programs was made available online on 9 February 2023. candidates submitted their applications up to 30th March 2023. The authority has now decided to reopen the application portal for candidates who could not complete their registration early. This application form can exclusively be filled out on NTA’s website for the entrance test which is cuet.samarth.ac.in. Moreover, before filling out the CUET UG Application Form 2023, the candidates must check out the information bulletin for it. All the essential information regarding this entrance test and its application process are in this information bulletin. To know all the useful details from the CUET UG Information Bulletin 2023, candidates can also check out this article.
CUET UG Application Form 2023
The entrance test for admission to the offered UG Programs will be conducted from 21 to 31 May 2023. For participating in this entrance test, the candidates must submit the CUET UG Application Form 2023 on or before the deadline specified for it. More importantly, the candidates are also required to ensure their eligibility for the exam before beginning the application process. All the details regarding the eligibility criteria, online application process, pattern and much more about CUET UG 2023 are in the article below.
Check Now >>> Earn Rewards by playing Quiz
Check Here>>> CUET UG 2023 Reopen Notice
CUET UG 2023 Revised Schedule Notice
Common University Entrance Test UG Application Form 2023: Highlights
|Category of the Article||Application Form|
|Concerned Application Form||CUET UG Application Form 2023|
|Application Form For||Common University Entrance Test UG 2023|
|Conducting Authority||National Testing Agency|
|Number of Participating Central Universities||44|
|Mode of the Application Process||Online|
|Availability Status of the Application Form||Available|
|Reopen Dates||9th to 11th April 2023|
|Payment Mode for Application Fee||Online|
|NTA Official Website||http://nat.nta.ac.in/|
|CUET UG Official Website||https://cuet.samarth.ac.in/|
UG CUET 2023 Important Dates
The details regarding all of the important dates related to the entrance test are in the following table. The candidates must take part in the specific event according to the CUET UG 2023 Application Form Date:
|Online Availability Date of the Application Form||9 February 2023|
|Last date to Submit the Application Form||30 March 2023 (up to 9 PM)|
|Last date to Pay the Application Fee||30 March 2023 (up to 11:50 PM)|
|Dates for Correction in the Application Form||1 to 3 April 2023|
|Exam City Announcement||30 April 2023|
|Release date of the Admit Card||2nd Week of May 2023|
|Examination Date||21 to 31 May 2023|
- NIRF India Rankings 2023
- List of Universities & Colleges Participating in CUET 2023
- ISI Application Form 2023
CUET UG Application Form 2023 Eligibility Criteria
To appear for the entrance test, it is compulsory for all the candidates to fulfil the following CUET UG Application Form 2023 Eligibility Criteria specified by the authority.
- The candidates must have cleared the 12th Standard or possess an equivalent qualification.
- The candidates must have acquired the relevant educational qualification from a recognized board/ institution.
- The candidates who are appearing for 12th in the academic year of 2023 are also eligible to take part in the exam.
- There is no age limit specified for the candidates for this exam. However, the universities to which the candidates seek admission can have a specified age criterion.
Below we are providing the list of the documents that candidates must have ready during the CUET Samarth UG Application Process 2023. All of these documents are required to be uploaded by the candidates as per the given instructions and specifications.
- A Passport-Size Photograph (Size 10 to 200 kb)
- A Signature image (Size 4 to 30 kb)
- Category/ Caste Certificate ( Only if applicable of size 50 to 300 kb)
- A PwBD Certificate (Only if applicable of size 50 to 300 kb)
Fill cuet.samarth.ac.in UG Application Form 2023 Online
The following list consists of all the steps that candidates will go through while filling out the cuet.samarth.ac.in UG Application Form 2023.
- In the initial step, the candidates have to open the homepage of the CUET PG Official Website.
- Here, the candidates must opt for the relevant link for new registration.
- The candidates will now end up on the page that has all the instructions related to the application process. They must go through these instructions and tap the option at the bottom to proceed.
- Now, the candidates will see the CUET 2023 Registration Form on their screens.
- This registration form must be filled out with utmost accuracy by the candidates to generate their application number and password.
- With this application number and password, the candidates must log in to the login portal and proceed to fill out the application form.
- All the spaces in the application form must be filled out carefully by the candidates.
- Furthermore, the candidates have to upload all the required documents in this application form as well.
- Now, before the candidates pay the examination fee, they must check out the entirety of the application form once again and verify all the details.
- The candidates can proceed with the examination fee payment now.
- After the successful payment of the examination fee, the candidates will be able to submit the application form.
- For the upcoming exam-related activities, the candidates must obtain a hard copy of the application form too.
The payable UG CUET2023 Registration Fee depends upon the number of subjects chosen by the candidates. Furthermore, the amount of this examination also varies according to UR, Reserved categories and the location of the exam centres (in India or outside of India). The payment of this examination fee is required to be done by the given online payment methods within the given deadline by the candidates. To know the details of the payable examination for different categories and subjects, refer to the following table.
|Number of Subjects||UR||OBC (NCL) and EWS||SC, ST, PwBD and Third Gender||Centres Outside India|
|Up to 3 Subjects||Rs. 750/-||Rs. 700/-||Rs. 650/-||Rs. 3,750/-|
|Up to 7 Subjects||Rs. 1500/-||Rs. 1400/-||Rs. 1300/-||Rs. 7,500/-|
|Up to 10 Subjects||Rs. 1750/-||Rs. 1650/-||Rs. 1550/-||Rs. 11,000/-|
UG Common University Entrance Test 2023
The CUET (UG)- 2023 will be conducted by the authorities online at different examination centres all across the country. All the questions in the entrance test will be MCQs and the pattern of the examination will vary according to the chosen subjects by the candidates. The authority will conduct the examination in three shifts on each allotted day for the exam. Furthermore, the admit card for UG Common University Entrance Test 2023 will be issued to the eligible candidates in the second week of May 2023.
|Apply Now||CUET UG Application Form 2023|
|Find Out More Information On||CUET UG Information Bulletin 2023|
|Follow More Relevant Updates||Bihar NEWS Homepage|
Can candidates edit the CUET UG Application Form 2023 after submitting it?
Yes, the authority will open a correction window for the application form from 15 to 18 March 2023.
What is the age limit to appear for the Common University Entrance Test 2023?
There is no specified age limit for applying for the entrance test. Although the associated universities can have an age limit specified for the candidates at the time of admission.
How many subjects can candidates fill out in the application form?
The candidates can fill out up to 10 Subjects in the application form.