DAVV Result 2022: Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya conducts the semester exam twice a year. This year also, the officials conducted the semester exam. After the completion of the exam, all the candidates were waiting for the declaration of the result. result is now available online. The authorities have released the DAVV result on the official website of DAVV. There are still many results that are yet to be released so all the candidates whose result is pending are advised to visit the portal daily to check whether their result is available or not. Through the article, you guys will get major information related to the DAVV Result 2022 like the process to check the result, available details, etc.
DAVV Result 2022
There will be two types of results that will be available on the portal i.e., Mark List and Pass List. To check the mark list, candidates will have to enter their roll number. On the other hand, applicants will not have to enter any details to check the pass list. The result is released for regular as well as private students. The result is being released for the academic session 2021-22. All the applicants who have given the exam can now check the result. Go through the article and get the latest updates related to Part 1, 2, and 3 Result 2022.
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Result 2022
|Article Name||DAVV Result 2022|
|Name of the University||Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya|
|Formerly known as||University of Indore|
|Type of University||Public University|
|Offered Courses||UG and PG|
|Result Availability Status||Now Available|
|Availability Mode of the Result||Online Mode|
How to download the DAVV Result 2022?
All the applicants who don’t know the procedure to download the result must check here. In this paragraph, we have mentioned the steps through which one will be able to check the result in just a few minutes. Follow the steps given below to check the result:
- Let’s start the procedure to check the result by going to the official website of Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya i.e., https://www.dauniv.ac.in/
- After visiting the portal, the home page will open on the screen.
- There you will have to click on the option of Results.
- The result page will open on the device.
- Click on the link for the respective result’s mark list and a new portal will open within just a few seconds.
- Now select the session, status, and exam name, and then enter your roll number.
- After entering all the required details, click on submit option.
- And the result will open on the screen.
- To check the pass list, visit the official portal of DAVV (https://www.dauniv.ac.in/)
- Now click on the option of Result available on the home page.
- The new will open on the device.
- Click on the respective result Pass List.
- Then the pdf will appear on the device
Details Printed on the Result
Aspirants just check all the details that will be printed on the result. Following are the details that the candidates will be seeing while checking the result:
- Applicant’s Name
- Roll Number
- Course Name
- Subjects Name
- Subject Code
- Maximum Marks
- Obtained Marks
- Authority Signature
- Name of the Course
- Exam month
- Roll Number
- Candidates Name
- Obtained Marks
- Total Marks
- Pass/ Fail
- Total Number of Students
DAVV Revaluation Result 2022
All the applicants who are not satisfied with the answers and think that the marking is not correct can apply for the revaluation. Applicants can apply for revaluation after the declaration of the result. To apply for the revaluation, the application will have to be submitted. The application form will be made available to the candidates online on the official website of DAVV. Applicants will also have to submit the fee per subject. As of now, no update has been released by the officials related to the revaluation process. We will update it here as soon as the officials will release any news regarding the revaluation process.
Also Check: Bihar B.Ed 2022 – Job and Result Update
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Result Important Links
We hope that you guys found our article informative. Feel free to share your thoughts below. Thank you.