DEEET 2023 Application Form: For admission to Diploma Engineering Courses in the academic session of 2023-24 in various institutions of Tripura, DEEET will be conducted. To be a part of this entrance test, the DEEET 2023 Application Form can be submitted by the eligible applicants from 10th March to 30th April 2023. The authority to host the application process for this exam is with the Higher Education Department of Tripura. So, the applicants can submit the application forms on the authority’s official website which is highereducation.tripura.gov.in. The applicants interested to be a part of this entrance test can learn all the details about it and its application process by scrolling down to the end of this article.
DEEET 2023 Application Form
To make participation in the application process hassle-free for the applicants, the authority also published DEEET 2023 Notification on its website. This notification covers all the specifics of this entrance test. Hence, all interested applicants must read this complete notification prior to filling out the application form. The pdf of the notification for DEEET 2023 will be shared in this article. Moreover, all the crucial information available in this notification is provided to the applicants throughout this article.
Diploma Engineering Entrance Exam Tripura 2023: Overview
|Category of the Article||Application Form|
|Name of the Application Form||DEEET 2023 Application Form|
|Entrance Exam For||Admission to 3-year Diploma Engineering Courses|
|Exam Conducted By||Directorate of Higher Education, Tripura|
|Required Qualification||10th Pass|
|Concerned Academic Session||2023-24|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online|
|Release date of the Online Application Form||10 March 2023|
|Last date for Online Application Submission|
|Application Fee||For UR Applicants- Rs. 350/-|
For Reserved Applicants- Rs. 200/-
|Payment Mode for Application Fee||Online|
|Exam Date||Not Announced Yet|
|Exam Cities||Agartala, Udaipur, Belonia, Ambassa and Dharamnagar|
|Tripura Higher Education Official Website||https://highereducation.tripura.gov.in/|
Application Form Guidelines
While filling out the DEEET Form 2023 for the entrance exam, the following guidelines must be positively followed by all the applicants.
- Before initiating the application process, a valid mobile number and a valid email address must be ready with the applicants. Furthermore, both these contact details must be kept active by the applicants for all exam-related activities.
- It is recommended to the applicants that they submit their online application forms in the early stage of the application process. This will make them immune from any last-minute server errors.
- All the documents that the applicants upload in the DEET Application Form 2023 must be as per the specifics given by the authority.
- Along with the application form, the required registration fee must also be duly submitted by all the applicants on time.
- List of Universities & Colleges Participating in CUET 2023
- GATE Result 2023
- Courses After Class 10th
DEEET Eligibility Criteria 2023
Fulfilling all the eligibility criteria provided below is mandatory for all the applicants appearing for the entrance test. Therefore, before the applicants start the application process for the Diploma Engineering Entrance Exam Tirpura 2023, they must ensure that they do not fall short of any of these eligibility criteria.
- Only permanent residents of the Tripura State can participate in the Entrance Exam.
- The minimum required qualification to appear for the entrance examination is a 10th Pass Certificate.
- The pass certificate for the 10th Standard must be acquired by the applicants from a recognized board i.e. CBSE, Tripura Board, etc.
- The applicants appearing for the 10th Exams in 2023 can also apply for the entrance exam. However, for these applicants, it will be compulsory to fulfil all eligibility criteria and produce relevant certificates for it at the time of document verification and admission.
Documents Required for the Application Form
In the application form for the entrance exam, the applicants will need to upload a few documents. The list of these documents is as follows:
- One recent Passport-Size Photograph (Maximum Size- 250 kb)
- Applicant’s Signature (Maximum Size- 100 kb)
- Certificates for applicants Seeking Reservation (Maximum Size- 1 kb):-
- Front page of BPL Ration Card (For BPL Applicants)
- A Caste Certificate
- PwD Certificate
- ESM Certificate
How to Fill Out DEEET Application Form 2023 Online?
All eligible applicants can fill out the highereducation.tripura.gov.in DEEET Application Form 2023 through the following steps. All the above-mentioned documents must be with the application during these steps.
- In the first step, the applicants need to open the Tripura Higher Education Department Website’s homepage with the following URL: https://highereducation.tripura.gov.in/.
- On the left side of the homepage, the applicants will find the online application link for the entrance test.
- With this link, the applicants will arrive on the page for the online application process for the entrance exam.
- Here, the applicants must first opt for New Registration by filling out the registration form.
- After the completion of registration, the applicants will possess their login details.
- These login details must be used by the applicants on the login portal now.
- Once the applicants successfully login into the portal, they can start to fill out the Tripura DEEE Form 2023.
- This application form must be filled out by the applicants with utmost correctness.
- Furthermore, the applicants must also upload the required documents in the respective links provided in the application form.
- Now, before paying the application fee, the applicants must check all the details in the application form for any kind of errors.
- After this, the applicants can make the payment of the application fee and submit the application form.
- The applicants also need to obtain a printout of the application form after its submission.
A non-refundable application fee must be paid by all the applicants during the application process. The applicants can make the DEEET Application Fee 2023 payment for the exam through the available online payment methods i.e. Credit/ Debit Card and net banking. The details of the application fee amount with respect to different categories are in the following table.
|Applicants not belonging to BPL Category||Rs. 350/-|
|BPL Applicants (both Male and Female)||Rs. 200/-|
DEEET 2023 Exam Scheme
The DEEET 2023 will be conducted for all the registered applicants in various exam centres. There will be MCQs in this exam from 3 different subjects. The maximum scoreable marks in the exam will be 400 and for each right answer, the applicants will be awarded 4 marks. To complete this exam, the applicants will get a time of 2 hours i.e. 11 to 1 PM. The applicants can know the marks allocation for different subjects in the exam from the following table.
|Physical Science/ Science||160|
|Fill Online||DEEET 2023 Application Form|
|For More Details Refer To||DEEET 2023 Notification|
|Follow For Useful Updates||Bihar NEWS Homepage|
What is the maximum age limit for the applicants to fill out the DEEET 2023 Application Form?
There is no maximum age limit specified by the authority to fill out the application form for the entrance exam.
How will the admit card for the examination be issued?
The admit card for the entrance exam will be issued to the applicants on the official website of the Higher Education Department Tripura a few days before the exam.
Can the applicants also submit a hard copy of the application form?
No, only online applications will be accepted by the authority from the applicants.