Delhi DTC Recruitment 2022: Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) is recruiting applicants on the Asst. Foreman, Asst. Fitter & Asst. Electrician on 357 posts on a contractual basis. The application process to apply for the post has already been started and will come to an end on 04th May 2022. All those applicants who are interested can apply for the post by visiting the DTC’s official website dtc-rp.com. Those who want to get hired for any of the posts shared above should read this article till the end as it will help you in clearing your concepts about the Delhi DTC Recruitment 2022.
Delhi DTC Recruitment 2022
The applicants must submit their online forms from the official website only, no other forms will be accepted by the corporation officials. In case, an applicant submits more than two application forms then the form last submitted will be considered by the DTC’s officials. The applicants who are applying for the post must fill up all the details very carefully as per the recruitment notification 2022 rules & regulations. Stay connected with our article till the bottom to collect detailed information about the Delhi DTC recruitment 2022.
Delhi DTC Online Forms 2022: Highlights
|Conducting Body||Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC)|
|Post Name||Asst. Foreman, Asst. Fitter & Asst. Electrician|
|Availability of Application Forms||Active|
|Pay Scale||Asst. Foreman (Repair & Maintenance): ₹46,374|
Asst. Fitter & Asst. Electrician: ₹17,693
Delhi DTC Total Vacancies
|Post Name||Total Vacancies|
|Asst. Foreman (Repair & Maintenance)||112|
|Asst. Fitter (Repair & Maintenance)||175|
|Asst. Electrician (Repair & Maintenance)||70|
Delhi DTC Various Posts Eligibility Criteria
To apply for the post, candidates have to be eligible enough and for that, they’ve to match the eligibility criteria decided by the corporation whose details are shared below:
|Post Name||Educational Qualifications||Age-Limit|
|Asst. Foreman (Repair & Maintenance)||(a) The applicant must have a three-year diploma in Automobile/Mechanical/Electrical engineering with 02 years of experience including Apprenticeship & training.||The age limit for applicants should be between 18-35 years.|
|Asst. Fitter (Repair & Maintenance)||(a) He/She should possess ITI in the trade of Mechanic (MV)/Diesel Mechanic/Tractor Mechanic/Automobile/Filler.|
(b) Should’ve gone three-year apprenticeship in the trade of Mechanic (MV)/Diesel Mechanic/Tractor Mechanic/Automobile/Filler conducted by NVCT and qualified for National Certificate of Apprenticeship.
|Their age should lie between 18-25 years.|
|Asst. Electrician (Repair & Maintenance)||(a) They must’ve ITI in the trade of Electrician (Auto)/Mechanic Auto Electrical and Electronics scheduled by NVCT and passed for the National Certificate of Apprenticeship.||The age should be between 18-25 years.|
Process to apply for Delhi DTC Recruitment 2022
Dear reader, we hope that you are still reading this article then you are guided to go through this section as it contains the steps involved in how to submit the Delhi DTC application form 2022:
- Go to Delhi DTC’s official portal dtc-rp.com.
- Click on the ‘Click Here’ link available under the box of ‘ New Registration?’.
- After that, the registration form will get open.
- On the registration form, note down the particulars demanded on the form such as Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name/Spouse Name, DOB, Gender, Mobile No & Email Address.
- Then tap on ‘Generate OTP’.
- On the OTP Verification page, enter the OTP that you received on your registered email address & mobile number then enter it.
- After the verification of OTP, you will be provided with a provisional email address & password that will help in the next stages of the process.
- After getting registered, tick on the ‘Login’ tab available on the right side of the page.
- On the login page of the website, enter the provisional email address & password shared with you during the registration process.
- Once you are done, by entering those credentials, tap on the ‘Login’ box and a new web page will be providing Delhi DTC Application Form.
- You will see that the application form will be divided into multiple sections so start filling up the form as per the sequence of the sections.
Basic Information Section
- Start by entering the ‘Basic Information’ section in which you will see that some of the details are already pre-filled so complete the rest of the empty sections by filling up the rest of the details.
- Now tick on the ‘Save & Continue’ box and you will land on the ‘Address/Residential’ section, enter your address details, and once you are done completing them you will land on the ‘Educational Qualifications’ section.
Educational Qualification Section
- On the educational qualification section, enter your educational qualifications which you pursued till now, and then tap on ‘Save & Continue’.
- You will arrive at the ‘Upload Documents’ section and start uploading the documents asked that include: Applicants Photograph, Scanned image of signature & left thumb impression in the jpeg format, birth certificate, category certificate, marksheet & certificates of the qualification completed till now.
Preview & Edit Section
- After completing the above steps, take a ‘Preview’ of your completely filled application form.
- If you bump into any typing errors in the detail which you submitted then the option of ‘Edit’ will be given.
- Choose the sections in which you want to do the editing and after the process of editing will be done, tap on the ‘Final Submit’ box and your application form will be completed.
- Conclude the process by ticking on the ‘Printout’ button and you will get the hardcopy of your application form.
Although the application process for the Section Officer (Civil & Electrical) are currently active, if you are interested then you can also apply for that post also.
Delhi DTC Selection Procedure 2022
After shortlisting the correctly filled application forms, the candidates will be selected on the basis of marks secured as per the merit, in the Technical Qualification as required for the post. The shortlisted candidates will be assigned a ‘Joining Letter/Appointment Letter’ that will contain the details about their job profile.
|Registration Window||Click Here|
|Bihar News Homepage||Click Here|
Dear reader, thank you for choosing our website to collect information regarding Delhi DTC Recruitment 2022. For any query you can drop your comments below, our team will try to solve it ASAP.