Delhi Government School Admission 2022: Department of Education, Delhi is urging students to submit applications for enrollment into classes from 06th to 09th at various public schools in Delhi for the 2022-2023 academic session. The Delhi Directorate of Education (DoE) recently published the guidelines for Delhi government schools on its official website, edudel.nic.in. Admission procedures have already begun and will end at 05:00 pm on 02nd May 2022. All interested students and parents interested in the Delhi Government School Admission 2022 will also need to read this page to the end as they will also learn some specific details.
Delhi Government School Admission 2022
We all are conscious of the very fact that Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal and Education Minister Manish Sisodia have improved the education system, especially within the government school and now the oldsters are trying their best to place their children in the government instead of private schools. The admission process is going to be done online and in three different cycles (I, II & III cycles). Other information about the Delhi Government School Admission 2022 can be collected from the sections provided below.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
Delhi Govt. Class 6 to 9 Admission 2022: Glance
|Higher Authority||Delhi Directorate of Education (DoE)|
|Admission Into||Delhi Government Schools|
|Classes||06th to 09th|
|Article Category||Application Form|
|Admission Cycle||I, II & III|
Delhi Govt. School Admissions Schedule 2022
The schedule of the non-planned admission process into the Delhi government seminaries for the academic year 2022-2023 is expressed below:
|Commencement of Registration||11th April 2022 to 02nd May 2022||01st June 2022 to 20th June 2022||16th July 2022 to 03rd August 2022|
|Display of Seat Allotted to students||20th May 2022||04th July 2022||22nd August 2022|
|Submission & Verification of Documents||21st May 2022 to 31st May 2022||05th July 2022 to 15th July 2022||23rd August 2022 to 31st August 2022|
Eligibility Criteria for Delhi Govt. School Admissions
If students want to enroll themselves in any of the classes shared above, then they’ve to satisfy the eligibility criteria decided by the department whose details are provided in the table below.
|Class||Normal Age Criteria (without relaxation) as of 31st March 2022||Educational Qualifications|
|06th||Finished at the age of 10 but less than 12.||Passed class 5th with a minimum percentage of 50%.|
|07th||Be 11 years old but less than 13 years.||Qualified class 6th with at least 50%.|
|08th||12 years of age but under the age of 14.||Cleared 7th standard by scoring minimum 50%|
|09th||Have attained the age of 13 but less than 15.||Passed class 08th with a minimum of 50%.|
Note: The age relaxation of 6 months in the maximum as well as minimum age is awarded at the HoS level. For Divyang candidates, the relaxation age of 06 months in the lower age and 04 years in the upper age will be given at the HoS level.
Necessary documents during admission process
There are a few documents that you have to submit during the Delhi Government School admission process which include:
- School leaving certificate.
- Original Birth certificate issued by the Municipal Corporation of Delhi or other Local body.
- An undertaking by the parents/guardians regarding DOB.
How to apply for Delhi Govt. School admission 2022?
Students who are ready to apply for admission into one of the classes from 06th to 09th for the 2022-2023 academic year should follow these steps during the application process:
- Visit the Delhi Directorate of Education official portal edudel.nic.in.
- Now tick on the ‘Govt. School Admissions’ link.
- The DoE’s admission page will get open.
- Under the section ‘Admissions in Class VI to IX’, tick on the ‘Online Registration Form’ link and the registration form for non-plan admissions will appear on your screen.
- Now start submitting the particulars asked inside the registration form such as Class, Personal Information, Address Details, and Bank Details.
- Conclude the process by marking on the ‘Next’ option.
- Have some patience for a few minutes and then you will be provided with a registration number that will be sent to you via SMS on the mobile number which you entered while filling up the registration form.
- Note down that registration number somewhere or save it in the draft folder available on your phone.
Delhi Govt. Selection Process (दिल्ली सरकारी स्कूल एडमिशन सिलेक्शन प्रोसेस)
After the enrollment process will end, the DoE authorities will display the list of those scholars who’ll be distributed seats as per the eligibility criteria and the number of seats available in the academy on its official website edudel.nic.in. Those scholars who’ll be distributed seats will be invited to appear in the documents verification round where the separate documents will be examined by the panel. After the verification will be done, the scholars will be allowed to take admission to the academy chosen by them during the enrollment process.
However, if you did not get shortlisted in Cycle-I also do not get demoralized as you’ll get the occasion to register for Cycle II & III and if cleared the other two cycles then you will be able to see your name on the seat allotment list and will be called for the documents verification round.
Guidelines about Delhi Government School Admission 2022
- The registration form is designed in a simple format and can also be filled out using a smartphone. However, if parents encounter an error during the registration process, they are free to contact the help desk of their local school and the counselling centre staff will assist parents in filling out and submitting online forms.
- Parents will be responsible for the accuracy of the information submitted online on the registration form and will be allowed to delete the registration form if they become aware of any errors by sending the delete request whose link is available on the DoE’s official website.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Bihar News Homepage||Click Here|
The Bottom Lines
Dear reader, we hope that our article were ready to provide the knowledge which you were checking out regarding the Delhi Government School Admissions 2022. In case, you’ve any doubts about the admissions then you are most welcome to drop your comments below.