Delhi ITI 2022 Notification: Department of Training and Technical Education (DTTE), Delhi has started the Delhi ITI registration process for admission into various Delhi ITIs from the 4th July 2022. All the contenders who are planning to apply for admission into various ITI courses at government and private colleges for the academic session of 2022-23 must submit the respective application form within the limited time frame at itidelhi.admissions.nic.in.
All the contenders must submit the application forms via an online medium following the eligibility criteria required for admission into the ITIs colleges/universities located across the state. Stay tuned to this article, to grab more content related to Delhi ITI 2022 Application Form.
Delhi ITI 2022
Before starting the application process, all the applicants are guided to explore the information brochure completely so that they get a complete idea about the schedule, eligibility, and application process. It should be the applicant’s responsibility to complete the application process sequence-wise without skipping any stage otherwise it will lead to the cancellation of the application form. In the rest of the article, you will come across topics such as an overview table, schedule, eligibility criteria and many more.
Delhi ITI Admission 2022: Details
|Organization Name||Department of Training and Technical Education (DTTE)|
|Application For||Delhi Industrial Training Institute (ITI)|
|Frequency||Once a year|
|Application Form Status||4th July 2022|
itidelhi.admissions.nic.in Forms 2022 Schedule
To keep a trace of the various activities that surround the itidelhi.admissions.nic.in forms process 2022 we’ve created the table that will help you in knowing the dates on which the activities will take place:
|Commencement of application process||4th July 2022|
|Last date to submit the application form||31st July 2922|
|Last date of verification and choice filling||3rd August 2022|
|Tentative rank display||5th August 2022|
|Final rank display||12th August 2022|
Delhi ITI 2022 Eligibility Criteria
To get admission into preferred courses at government/private ITI college for the 2022 session all applicants must clear the eligibility criteria decided by the department. The details related to the educational qualifications as well as the age limit are provided below:
|Educational Qualifications||(a) The candidate should have qualified class 08th/10th from a well-recognized board/council. |
(b) They must’ve scored at least 40% in their final examination to be eligible for admission into ITIs.
|Age Limit||(a) The minimum age limit for all the applicants who want to take admission at ITI is 14 years. |
(b) No upper age limit will be prescribed for applicants seeking admission into government ITIs.
How to apply for Delhi ITI Application Form 2022?
After learning about the eligibility criteria, its time for you to know about the application process for the Delhi ITI application form 2022 whose details are available below:
- Make a move by moving to the official website of DTTE i.e. itidelhi.admissions.nic.in.
- After reaching the home page of the website, tick on the ‘New Candidate Registration’ link.
- On the new web page, read all the instructions and then tick on the ‘I Agree’ circle.
- Your Delhi ITI 2022 registration form will get visible on the new brand new page.
- Fill in the details inside the registration form as per the requirements.
- Then press the ‘Submit’ button.
- Your application number will get appear on screen.
- Note down that application number and keep it saved for future references.
- Post the completion of the registration process, proceed towards the filling of the application form.
- Start filling in the details as well as upload documents demanded inside the application form.
- After completing the process, press on the ‘Save & Final Submit’ available at the end of the form.
- Make sure that the details which you are entering inside the form are valid otherwise the department holds full right to cancel the application form.
- In order to pay the application fee, candidate need to choose the method via which they want to do the payment.
- After choosing the medium, tick on the ‘Pay Fee’ box available in the middle of the page.
- Don’t refresh the page until the payment process get completed.
- Conclude the application process by saving the soft copy of the Delhi ITI 2022 application form.
- Along with it also download as well as take out the hard copy of the application form and the fee receipt.
What after submission of the application form?
Post the submission of the application form, the applicants have to choose the ITI course as well as college/university to which they want to get admission. Post the completion of the choice locking process, the department will announce the merit list that will contain the names of students who will be allowed to attend the counselling procedure.
The counselling procedure will be conducted a few days after the declaration of final merit list and only those applicants will be permitted to appear for the counselling whose names were mentioned on the merit list. The counselling will be done online and the candidates will be able to participate in the counselling through the website of the authority.
The final admission at the college will be made on the grounds of marks scored by applicants in class 08th/10th final examination and choices filled by them. After the allotment of seats, the applicant have to personally visit the university to complete the admission formalities.
Frequently Asked Questions
The registration process for admission into ITI course has been started on 4th July 2022 at itidelhi.admissions.nic.in.
The list of documents which an applicant must upload during the Delhi ITI application process 2022 are: Passport size photograph, Category certificate, sub-category certificate, domicile certificate (if applicable), orphanage certificate (if applicable), and qualifying certificate.
Any application form submitted through post, email, or fax will not be appreciated by the officials. The department will immediately cancel the application form without giving any explanations.