The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has opened the portal for the submission of the online Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2023 Form. Male and Female aspirants who have passed the 12th Standard can apply for the Delhi Police Constable (Executive) posts. Aspirants from all over the Indian state can submit the application form within the 30th of September. The recruitment form will be available on the SSC website. The concerned authority will not accept the application form submitted except the online method.
Interested aspirants can read the given article and learn the details required. The online application link and recruitment notification are available at the bottom of the post.
Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2023
Applicants must fill up the application form with utmost care. In case, candidates find any discrepancy in the form then that is corrected in the online SSC Delhi Police Constable Application Correction Window from the 3rd and 4th of October. The officials will only accept the applications of eligible candidates. They will be required to appear in the selection procedure. Thereafter, 7547 selected candidates’ names will be published in the merit list.
दिल्ली पुलिस कांस्टेबल रिक्ति 2023: Quick Glance
|Topic of Article||Recruitment|
|Name of Recruitment||Delhi Police Constable (Executive)|
|Concerned Authority||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Name of the Post||Police Constable|
|Pay Scale||Rs 21700 to 69100|
|Number of Vacancies||7547|
|Minimum Qualification||12th Standard|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fees||Unreserved Category: Rs 100|
SC/ST/ESM/Female candidates: Exempted
|Selection Process||Computer Based Online Test|
Physical Endurance and Measurement Test (PE&ST)
- SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- NIACL AO Admit Card 2023
- IBPS PO Admit Card 2023
- Kolkata Police SI Recruitment 2023
SSC Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2023 Eligibility
The recruitment form can only be filled by the candidates meeting the recruitment eligibility. It is important for the applicants to check the ssc.nic.in Delhi Police Constable 2023 Qualifications. Applicants fulfilling all the requirements can apply for the respective post.
- Only Indian Citizens can apply for the recruitment.
- The applicant’s age must have reached 18 years of age and below 25 years as of 1st July 2023. The upper age limit concession is given to the reserved community candidates. Applicants falling in any of the categories can refer to the notification for precise information.
- Applicants must have qualified for the 12th standard from the affiliated board.
- Candidates from the bandsmen, buglers, mounted constables, drivers, dispatch riders, and the Delhi Police personnel/ MTS Staff wards can present the 11th standard passing certificate.
- Applicants must be mentally and physically fit.
ssc.nic.in Delhi Police Constable 2023 Vacancy
|Name of the Post||UR||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
|Male Constable (ESM) |
(SC/ST backlog Vacancy)
|Male Constable (ESM-Commando)||152||27||14||107||37||337|
Apply For Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2023 Online
Now, applicants can proceed to the next step i.e. application process. The online application form will be available on the Service Selection Commission Website. The procedure to fill up the form successfully is comprehended below.
- In the first step, applicants are required to visit the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) website: https://ssc.nic.in
- Then, the right corner of the home page will provide the login and Registration link.
- Applicants who have registered on the official website can directly enter the SSC Registration Number and Password.
- Submit the details and access the application form.
- Candidates visiting the website for the first time will be required to fill up the registration form and then log in to the application form.
- The details are provided in the ssc.nic.in Delhi Police Constable 2023 Recruitment Form must be correct.
- Review the form and submit it.
- Now, the last stage of the application form is the payment of SSC Delhi Police Constable Application Fees 2023.
- The unreserved category will be required to deposit Rs 100 and the SC/ST/ESM/Female category candidates are given concessions.
- Lastly, print out the fee receipt and the application form for future reference.
SSC Police Constable 2023 Recruitment Important Dates
|List of Activities||Important Dates|
|Start of Application Submission||1st of September|
|Last Date of Application Submission & Fee Payment||30th of September|
|Application Form Editing Window||3rd and 4th of October|
|Computer-Based Examination Date||14th of November to 5th of |
Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2023: Important links
|Apply Here||SSC Constable Application Link|
|Look For More Details||Delhi Police Constable Recruitment Notification |
SSC Police Constable Exam Date Notice
|Follow For Updates||Follow Here|
FAQs Related to Delhi Police Constable Recruitment
How will the concerned authority select the candidates for the constable post?
The aspirant’s selection will be done in three stages. These stages are given below:
1. Computer-Based Test
2. Physical Efficiency and Standard Test
3. Document Verification
4. Medical Examination
Candidates qualifying all the above stages will be recruited for the constable post.
How much is the constable pay scale?
The Delhi Police Constable Recruitment Pay Scale is between Rs 21700 to 69100.
Which mode can we use for the payment of application fees?
The application fees can only be submitted through online payment channels.