The Indian Posts Department has recently published the official notification for the Department of Posts Recruitment 2023. Under this recruitment, the supervising authority will recruit 1899 candidates for the Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, Postman, Mail Guard & Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) posts under the Sports Quota. Aspirants having qualified 10th standard and are below 27 years old are competent to apply for any of the given posts. The officials will start the online application submission process on the 10th of November and will continue by the 9th of December.
Department of Posts Recruitment Notification 2023
Aspirants are requested to download the official notification and start the online application process. The recruitment authority will only accept the application form submitted online. Aspirants must check the lists of sports and respective posts eligibility and apply for the India Post Sports Quota Recruitment 2023. The officials will verify the applications of the candidates and then furnish the merit list of the selected candidates for the respective posts.
India Post Department Recruitment 2023: Quick Overview
|Category of Article||Recruitment|
|Name of the Recruitment||Department of Posts Various Posts|
|Supervising Authority||Department of Posts|
|Location||All Over India|
|Name of the Post||Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, Postman, |
Mail Guard & Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)
|Total Vacant Seat||1899|
|Minimum Education||10th Standard|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fees||Rs 100|
|Stages of Selection||Merit-Based|
- IB Recruitment 2023
- SIDBI Grade A Recruitment 2023
- BPSC Teacher Phase 2 Recruitment 2023
- Maharashtra Jalsampada Vibhag Recruitment 2023
India Post Various Posts Recruitment Eligibility 2023
Candidates applying for the recruitment must be eligible for the respective posts. The points given below comprehend the qualifications for the recruitment.
- Must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates applying for Postal and Sorting Assistant, Postman and Mail Guard posts must be between 18 and 27 years of age.
- Aspirants applying for Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) posts are required to be between 18 to 25 years old.
- The educational qualifications required for the respective posts are given below:
- Postal and Sorting Assistant Posts: Aspirants must have qualified graduates and basic computer knowledge.
- Postman and Mail Guard Posts: Must have passed 12th Standard and the basic local language of the respective Postal Circle or Division in 10th Standard. They should also have computer knowledge and a Two-Wheeler or Light Motor Vehicle license.
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) Posts: Must have qualified 10th Standard from the State or Center affiliated board.
Post Office Sports Person 2023 Cadre-Wise Vacancy
|Name of the State||Postal Assistant||Sorting Assistant||Postman||Mail Guard||Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)|
|Jammu & Kashmir||00||00||00||00||00|
Apply Online for Department of Posts Recruitment 2023
Aspirants who have met the recruitment requirements can apply for the specified posts under the sports quota. The process to apply for recruitment is simplified below.
- View the Department of Posts Application Website: https://dopsportsrecruitment.cept.gov.in.
- After that, register yourself in the Indian Post Recruitment portal.
- After that, fill out the Department of Posts Recruitment Form 2023 online.
- Upload a scanned image and signature in the appropriate file size.
- Deposit Rs 100 as Indian Post Office Various Posts Application Fees 2023 through online payment gateways.
- Now submit the form and print its copy for future reference.
Indian Post Office Recruitment Schedule 2023
|Particulars of Events||Time Table|
|Start of Online Application/Fee Payment||10th of November|
|Last Date to Apply/Fee Payment||9th of December|
|Edit Correction Window||10th to 14th of December|
|Merit List Issuance||To be Issued Soon|
Department of Posts Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Apply Online||Indian Post Office Application Link (Available Soon)|
|Official Website||Department of Posts|
|Look For More Details||Department of Posts Recruitment Notification|
|Follow For Updates||Follow Here|
Basic Queries Related to the Department of Posts Recruitment
Which community is exempted from the application fee?
Aspirants from the SC, ST, EWS, Divyang Category, Female and Transgender Applicants are exempted from the application fees.
What method will be used by the officials for the recruitment of the candidates?
The concerned authority will recruit candidates based on the merit list formulated by verifying the documents and application form.
What is the last date to apply for the Department of Posts Recruitment under Sports Quota?
Candidates competent for the recruitment can continue to apply by the 9th of December.