Aspirants looking for the DFCCIL Recruitment 2023 must be elated after the release of the short notice by the Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of Indian Limited (DFCCIL). On short notice, the officials informed the candidates about the recruitment of 535 Junior Executive & Executive Posts. The DFCCIL Recruitment 2023 application can only be filled out online from the 20th of May and will continue till its deadline i.e. 19th of June. Aspirants willing to apply for the dfccil.com JE & Executive Recruitment 2023 can dive deep into the post and update themselves on the upcoming recruitment.
DFCCIL Recruitment 2023
Recently, the supervising authority released the short notices for the DFCCIL Recruitment 2023. When the online application for recruitment will start, the authority will also update the candidates with the elaborative notification. This notification will provide all the information which will be required in the process. Except for the online application, no other mode will be accepted. Interested aspirants can read out the post and check the eligibility, vacancy and procedure of applying for the recruitment.
Check Now >>> Earn Rewards by playing Quiz
|Name of the Recruitment||DFCCIL JE & Executive|
|Supervising Authority||Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of |
Indian Limited (DFCCIL)
|Name of the Post||Multiple Junior Executive and Executive Posts|
|Total Vacancant Seats||535|
|Beginning of Application||20th of May|
|Mode of Availability||Online|
|Deadline of Application||19th of June|
|Selection Method||Online Written Examination|
DFCCIL Executive Eligibility 2023
In the following points, we have listed the educational qualification and other criteria for the Executive and Junior Executive posts stated under DFCCIL Executive Recruitment 2023. Candidates must study the provided point and confirm the requirements in line with it.
- Only Indian nationals can apply for multiple posts.
- Educational Qualification for various Executive and Jr Executive Posts are:
- Executive Post: Candidates must hold a three-year diploma in the relevant field from an accredited institution with at least 60% marks.
- Aspirants need to have 60% marks in their bachelor’s to apply for the Executive (Operations & BD) post.
- Junior Executive Post: Matriculation with a 60% minimum mark and two years of related coursework in the relevant field.
- The age limit for the relevant posts is 18 to 30 years.
- Aspirants can go through the recruitment notification for the upper age limit relaxation.
- Applicants should be medically fit and fulfil the medical standards also.
dfccil.com JE & Executive 2023 Vacancies
The dfccil.com JE & Executive 2023 Vacancies are 535 which are further segregated into multiple categories. The officials hold the authority of increasing and decreasing the vacancies at their discretion. After checking the eligibility candidates should check the vacancies and apply for the post accordingly.
|Name of the Post||UR||SC||ST||OBC-NCL||EWS||Total||PWBD||Ex-SM|
|Executive (Operations) & |
|Executive (Human Resource)||10||02||01||05||01||19||01||03|
|Executive (Information Technology)||04||01||0||01||0||06||0||01|
|Junior Executive (Electrical)||12||03||01||06||02||24||01||03|
|Junior Executive (Signal & Telecommunication)||62||22||11||39||14||148||06||21|
|Junior Executive (Mechanical)||06||01||0||02||0||09||0||01|
Apply for 535 DFCCIL Junior Executive & Executive Posts 2023
The applicants have been advised by the officials that they will only accept online DFCCIL Junior Executive & Executive Posts 2023 Applications. They have also explained the application process in the official notifications which we have scrutinized in the points below. You can apply for the relevant posts by following these easy steps.
- Go to the Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of Indian Limited (DFCCIL) portal: https://dfccil.com
- In the list of icons shown on the home page, tap the “Career button” after which again hit the “Open Recruitment Section” button.
- Here, candidates need to register themselves by providing their exact phone number and email address.
- After completing the registration form, the applicant’s login id and password will be generated.
- These details should be kept safe as they will be used to log in to the portal while applying for the application or downloading the admit card or result.
- Now, log in using the necessary information.
- Complete the dfccil.com JE & Executive Recruitment Form 2023, select the post based on your qualifications and attach your signature and photo.
- The payment of fees through the internet gateway is the last step in the application process for the recruiting form. Aspirants must have read the fee details in the above section of the post.
- Print the recruitment form with the fee receipt for future reference.
डीएफसीसीआईएल भर्ती 2023 Examination Fees
Applicants applying for the डीएफसीसीआईएल भर्ती 2023 must deposit the examination fee via the online payment gateway only. The amount that candidates in the Unreserved, OBC and EWS categories must pay is stated below. The examination fee for the reserved category has been waived by the officials. Applicants applying for the number of posts have to submit a recruitment form and deposit the fees separately.
|Name of the Post||Fees (RS)|
DFCCIL Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
|Register Here||DFCCIL Recruitment Application Form (Available on notified date)|
|Lookup More Information||DFCCIL Notification|
|Observe For Updates||Bihar News Home Page|
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How will the candidates be chosen for the medical exam and document check?
A Computer Based Test will be conducted by the officials in which aspirants need to resolve 120 questions in a timeframe of two hours. Shortlisted candidates will be chosen for the medical exam and documentation.
Do we need to send the documents in support of the recruitment form?
No, officials will not receive any documents sent by the applicants.
Can a candidate apply for multiple post in the DFCCIL Recruitment?
Yes, Aspirants can apply separately for more than one position if they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the respective positions.