DRDO CEPTAM 10 Recruitment 2022: The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) has invited applicants for various posts of Senior Technical Assistant-B and Technician-A under the Defence Research & Development Organisation Technical Cadre (DRTC). The application filling process started on 3rd September 2022 and the last date to fill the form is 23rd September 2022. The exam dates will be announced by authorities later on their official website.
The interested candidates are advised to read the detailed official notification carefully. Download the official notification PDF from the link given below. Scroll down to know the eligibility criteria and detailed application process.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
DRDO CEPTAM 10 Recruitment 2022
The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) works under the Ministry of Defence of Govt of India and conducts Research and Development for the defence sector of the country. The DRDO has released the detailed notification for the 1901 posts for Senior Technical Assistant-B and Technician-A under DTRC. The registration window will be open on 3rd September and the last date is 23rd September. Further Details are tabled below.
|Recruitment||DRDO CEPTAM 10 Recruitment 2022|
|Job Category||Engineering Jobs|
|Official Body||Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)|
|Advertisement No.||CEPTAM-10 (DRTC)|
|Post||Senior Technical Assistant-B (STA-B) and Technician-A (Tech-A)|
|Job location||All over India|
|Registration begins on||03-September-2022 (10 AM onwards)|
|Last date to apply||23-September-2022 (up to 5 PM)|
|Exam date||To be notified|
|Contact details||Helpdesk Number- 011 – 23882332/33/34, 23819217|
Email- [email protected]
DRDO CEPTAM 10 Recruitment 2022: Check Notification
Candidates are advised to read the detailed notification before applying. The direct link to the official notification is mentioned here.
- DRDO official webpage- www.drdo.gov.in
DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment 2022
The details about the eligibility criteria, application process and selection process for the DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment 2022 are discussed below.
Before filling out the application form, aspirants must ensure that they fulfil all the required eligibility criteria which are mentioned below:
|S. No.||Parameters||Essential Eligibility Criteria|
|1.||Nationality||Indian as per extant Govt. of India Rules|
|2.||Age Limit||18-28 (as on 23-September 2022)|
|3.||Educational Qualification||For Senior Technical Assistant-B (STA-B)– |
Bachelor’s in Science OR Diploma in engineering and technology from Computer Science from a recognized University(approved by AICTE).
For Technician-A (Tech-A)-
(1) High school certificate OR equivalent from recognized school/college.
(2) ITI certificate in required trade OR National Trade Certificate/ National Apprenticeship Certificate in the required trade.
|4.||Medical Fitness||Candidates should be in sound mental and physical health, Should not have any physical deformity or any terminal illness.|
|5.||No Objection Certificate (NOC)||Candidates working in any institute or organization (be it public or private) must obtain a no objection certificate from their authorities before applying.|
How to fill in DRDO CEPTAM 10 Recruitment application form?
The application process of DRDO CEPTAM recruitment consists mainly of three parts: Registration, Application form, and Payment of the application fee. Candidates are advised to keep all the documents ready which are to be uploaded in the application form The step-wise procedure is discussed below:
- Go to the official website of DRDO which is www.drdo.gov.in.
- Check out the link of DRDO Recruitment [CEPTAM Notice Board].
- Click on the new registration tab.
- A registration form will be opened.
- Fill in all the asked details like name, parent’s name, mobile number, email address and communication address.
- Make sure to enter the correct mobile number and active email ID as these won’t be changed later.
- After the successful registration, you will get a registration number and password on the registered email id and mobile number.
- Login again using the registration number and password, and complete the application form.
- Fill in all your communication details, educational details and work experience (if any).
- Upload the asked documents in pdf format. (Discussed below)
- Check all the information again and submit the application form.
- Lastly, pay the application fee as per your category.
The DRDO CEPTAM application fee is Rs. 100/- which is non-refundable in nature. All the women/SC/ST/PwBD/ESM applicants are exempted from the fee.
Required Documents (to be uploaded)
The following documents are required to be uploaded along with the application form:
- Highschool or equivalent certificate
- Certificate of bachelor’s degree in science OR Diploma certificate in required trade. (for Senior Technical Assistant-B)
- ITI certificate/ National Trade Certificate/ National Apprenticeship Certificate in the required trade. (for Technician-A)
- A coloured photograph (taken within the last 30 days)
- Candidate’s signature (in running hand)
- Identity Proof (Aadhar/ Passport / Voter ID/ PAN/ Driving License/ College ID or any photo ID issued by central or state govt.)
The vacancy details of the DRDO CEPTAM 10 Recruitment 2022 are tabled below. A total of 1901 vacancies are mentioned in the CEPTAM-10 (DRTC).
|Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Senior Technical Assistant-B||1075|
The salary structure of the post mentioned in the DRDO CEPTAM advertisement is as per the 7th pay commission. Apart from the salary, the qualified candidates will get other benefits like DA, house rent allowance, LTC, CSD, travel allowances etc. The salary structure is discussed below:
|Senior Technical Assistant-B||6||Rs. 35400/- to 112400/-|
|Technician-A||2||Rs. 19900/- to 63200/-|
DRDO CEPTAM 10 Selection Process
For the post of Senior Technical Assistant B (STA-B)- The selection process will be in two phases. The first one is the screening test (tier-1) and the second is the final test (tier-2). Both the exams will be held in online mode and the questions will be objective type only. In the screening test, there can be a normalization of marks as per requirement. The final selection will be done on the basis of the result of the final test.
For the post of Technician A (Tech-A)- The examination process for this exam will also be in two phases. The first one is the Computer Based Test (CBT) which is tier-1. The second stage is the trade test (tier-2) as per the department. The questions in the CBT will be objective in nature. There may be normalization in the marks as per the requirement. The tier-2 exam which is the trade test/ skill test is qualifying in nature. The trade test will be related to the ITI stream to check the practical knowledge of the candidates.
To Apply Online>> DRDO CEPTEM 10 Application Form 2022
When can I apply for DRDO CEPTAM 10 posts?
The application process for DRDO CEPTAM 10 posts will start from 3rd September 2022 onwards.
What is the last to apply for DRDO CEPTAM 10 posts?
The last date to apply for the DRDO CEPTAM 10 posts is on 23rd September 2022.
Where can I apply for DRDO CEPTAM 10 posts?
To apply for DRDO CEPTAM 10 posts visit the official website of the DRDO.