The Recruitment and Assessment Centre (RAC) has opened the official portal for the submission of online recruitment forms. Applicants holding an Engineering degree with a valid Gate score in the respective trades can apply for the DRDO Scientist B Recruitment 2023. Currently, the official portal is active for the application form submission. Applicants fulfilling the recruitment criteria can continue to apply for the recruitment by the 29th of September 2023.
Interested aspirants can receive more relevant information on recruitment in the respective article. They can also visit the DRDO portal for more assistance related to recruitment.
DRDO Scientist B Recruitment 2023
Candidates eligible for the 204 Grade B Scientist post in the Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO), Department of Science & Technology (DST), Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA), and College of Military Engineering (CME) can apply within the specific date. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the marks scored in the Engineering degree and GATE. The shortlisted candidates will further be called for the Personal Interview in which the final selection will be done.
डीआरडीओ साइंटिस्ट बी भर्ती 2023: Highlights
|Name of the Recruitment||DRDO Scientist B|
|Concerned Authority||Recruitment and Assessment Centre (RAC)|
|Name of the Post||Scientist B|
|Department Names||Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO)|
Department of Science & Technology (DST)
Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA)
College of Military Engineering (CME)
|Total Vacant Seat||204|
|Application Form Current Status||Active|
|Mode of Availability||Online|
|Application Fees||General/EWS/OBC Category: Rs 100|
SC/ST/PWD/Woman Category: Exempted
|End Date of Application Submission||29 September 2023|
|Selection Process||GATE Score |
- AFMS Medical Officer Recruitment 2023
- Navy SSC Executive (IT) Officer Recruitment 2023
- Indian Air Force AFCAT Admit Card 2023
- Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarship 2023
DRDO DST/ADA/CME 2023 Qualification
The drdo.gov.in RAC Scientist B 2023 Eligibility Criteria is comprehended in the following points. Before starting the application procedure, applicants must go through the points and then proceed to the next stage.
- Only Indian Citizens can apply for the recruitment
- The maximum age for the DRDO, CME & DST is 35 years and 30 years is for ADA.
- The SC/ST/OBC categories are given age concessions accordingly.
- Applicants require an Engineering degree in the respective trades. They can refer to the official notification for detailed educational criteria.
- It is mandatory to pass the GATE examination.
DRDO RAC Scientist B 2023 Vacancy
|S.No||Name of the Discipline||DRDO||ADA||DST||CME|
|01||Electronics and Communication|
|03||Computer Science and Engineering||34||02||00||03|
|05||Material/ Material Science/ Metallurgical |
|09||Aeronautical or Aerospace Engineering||07||00||00||00|
|12||Environmental Science and Engineering||00||00||02||00|
|13||Geology and Geophysics||00||00||02||00|
|15||Production and Industrial Engineering||00||00||01||00|
While applying for the application form, applicants will require a scanned copy of documents. These documents will be uploaded in the DRDO RAC Scientist B 2023 Recruitment Form in JPG/JPEG or PDF format. The list of documents which must be uploaded in the form is given below.
- High School Certificate for Age Proof (500KB)
- Recent Image (30KB)
- Educational Marksheets
- GATE Scorecard
- Intimidation Letter from the Government Service or Govt Owned Organisation Applicants.
- Caste Certificate
DRDO Scientist B Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
Candidates can start applying for the recruitment form by navigating the drdo.gov.in RAC Scientist B 2023 Official Website. The official website will provide the application link to apply for the recruitment form. The steps simplified below help the candidates in the application process.
- Open the Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO) portal: https://www.drdo.gov.in
- Hit the CARRER button available on the home page.
- Now, press the Scientist Recruitment button to proceed to the next page.
- Here, search for Advertisement Number 145 and click the Apply Online icon.
- The Recruitment and Assessment Centre (RAC) portal will open on the dashboard.
- Candidates who have registered before can log in to the portal directly.
- New applicants will be required to register first on the official page by providing individual details.
- Application login credentials will be assigned to the successful candidate.
- Enter the login details to access the official portal.
- Fill up the form and upload the listed documents.
- Deposit the DRDO RAC Scientist B 2023 Application Fees from the online payment channels. General, EWS, and OBC candidates will be required to make a payment of Rs 100.
- Submit the recruitment form.
- Print the fee receipt and application form for future reference.
Important DRDO Scientist B Recruitment 2023 links
|Apply Online||DRDO RAC Scientist B Application Link|
|Official Website||Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO)|
|Look For More Details||DRDO RAC Scientist B Recruitment Notification (Revised)|
|Follow For Updates||Follow Here|
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
When is the last date to apply for the Scientist B recruitment?
Eligible candidates can apply for the recruitment form till the 29th of September 2023.
Which communities are exempted from the application fees?
The SC, ST, Woman, and PWD category candidates are exempted from the application fees.
How will the candidates be recruited for the respective post?
The candidate’s selection will depend on the marks scored in the engineering degree and GATE scorecard. The shortlisted candidates will be called for the Interview for the final selection process.