DRDO Scientist B Recruitment 2022: The Recruitment and Assessment Centre (RAC) under the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) are inviting contenders to fill the 630 vacant seats on Scientist B posts at DRDO, DST, and ADA through the Scientist B recruitment 2022.
The application window to submit the DRDO Scientist B recruitment forms 2022 is active and will close on 29th July 2022 (05:00 pm) at rac.gov.in. All the participants who are targeting to get recruited as Scientists in one of the respected organizations are instructed to check out this article.
Inside the various sections of this article, you will get the topics related to the DRDO Scientist B recruitment 2022 such as the overview table, schedule, eligibility, and many more.
DRDO Scientist B Recruitment 2022
The participants must submit the DRDO Scientist B recruitment form on the official portal i.e. rac.gov.in within the given timeframe. The application forms submitted via post, fax, or email will not be entertained by the officials. It should be the applicant’s responsibility to fill the correct details in their recruitment form about the age limit, essential qualifications etc. Stay connected with this article till the end to collect detailed information linked with the DRDO Scientist B recruitment 2022.
|Recruiting Body||Recruitment and Assessment Centre (RAC)|
|Department Covered||DRDO, DST & ADA|
|Post Name||Scientist B|
|Status of Application Form||Available|
|Last date to submit forms||29th July 2022 (05:00 pm)|
|Written Exam Date||16th Oct 2022|
|Application Fee||General (UR), EWS & OBC male candidates: Rs.100|
SC, ST, PWD & Female candidates: NIL
|Selection Process||Written Exam & Personal Interview|
डीआरडीओ RAC 2022 Vacancies Details
RAC has divided the 630 Scientist B vacancies into DRDO, DST & AST as per the need of the Scientists in the departments. The detailed information about the division of vacancies is mentioned in the table below:
|Department Name||Total Vacancies|
|DRDO||579 (including 51 Backlog vacancies)|
DRDO Scientist B Eligibility Criteria 2022
In the following pointers, you will encounter the educational criteria, age limit as well as age relaxation needed for the DRDO Scientist B recruitment 2022.
- The applicants must possess a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in a specific discipline from a well-known university established under the law of India.
- He/She must have a valid GATE score of 2022 in the relevant discipline as mentioned in the DRDO RAC Scientist B Recruitment notification.
Age Limit (as of the closing date of recruitment):
|UR/EWS||28 years||35 years||30 years|
|OBC (NCL)||31 years||38 years||33 years|
|SC/ST||33 years||40 years||35 years|
Age Rexalation (As per Govt rules):
- The relaxation of 10 years will be applicable for PWD candidates.
- Upper age relaxation up to 05 years for the Central Civilian Govt. employees.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for Ex-servicemen including Ex-SSCOs/ECOs as per rules in vogue.
Steps to Submit DRDO Scientist B Online Forms 2022
Investigate the following pointers to know the steps involved in the DRDO Scientist B 2022 application process:
- Start the procedure by opening the search browser as per your choice on your device.
- Select the official link of DRDO i.e. rac.gov.in and open it in a new tab.
- On the right side of the main page, tick on the ‘Apply Online’ box.
- On the RAC page, tick on the ‘Register’ circle.
- The registration page will appear on your device screen.
- Proceed by entering the pointers needed inside the form.
- Then tick on the ‘Register’ button.
- The login credentials will be sent to your email id and registered mobile number.
- Make sure that you keep those credentials secure for future uses.
- To login into the DRDO application form portal, applicants are supposed to enter their login credentials into the login page.
- Fill in the asked details inside the fields given in the login panel.
- Post entering all the details, mark on the ‘Login’ button.
- The DRDO Scientist B recruitment application form will appear in front of your screen.
- Start submitting the details step-wise and don’t skip any section in the application form.
- Before submitting the application form, review all the details submitted in the form thoroughly.
- In case, you find any mistake then modify it immediately.
- After the completion of the modification process, tick on the ‘Final Submit’ button.
- You will get connected to the application form payment page.
- Choose the mode through which you want to pay the application fee.
- Post choosing the method, click on the ‘Proceed To Payment’ page.
- Do not refresh the page, until the transaction gets completed.
- Conclude the process by downloading the softcopy of the online form as well as the e-fee receipt.
- For future references, take out the printout of the application form and fee receipt.
- Try to keep it safe and secure till the completion of the recruitment process.
Documents needed for the Application Form
The various documents that are needed to be uploaded in the DRDO RAC 2022 application form include:
- Marksheet of class 10th & 12th.
- UG/PG degree along with marksheet.
- Category certificate, Birth certificate & Domicile certificate.
- GATE scorecard.
- Scanned passport size photograph & signature image.
- Non-Objection Certificate (NOC).
|Get More Details On||DRDO Official Website|
|Recruitment Pdf Notification||Official Advertisement|
|Know More About||Bihar News Homepage|
The officials of DRDO recruit scientists mostly at entry-level (Scientist B) through GATE scores.
No, applicants aren’t allowed to edit their submitted recruitment form. Hence, they have to be very careful while entering the details in the application form.
Getting recruited in DRDO isn’t an easy task. The written exam revolves around the questions related to research and development.
The salary of a DRDO scientist depends upon the ground of their grade & level of the post. The monthly salary of a DRDO scientist is around Rs.56,100.