E Shram Card 2023 Registration: For the workers of Unorganized sectors the registration for the e-shram card is live on the portal of the authority. Indian Government will let the workers register on https://eshram.gov.in/. For registration, the workers must make sure they are eligible for e-shram card benefits. After eligible workers opt for E Shram Card 2023 Registration, they will obtain a UAN Number which will be assigned to the respective workers for their lifetime. For complete information regarding E Shram Card 2023 Registration, workers can reference this article. Here we will discuss all the details associated with Shramik Card Registration 2023. This includes the eligibility criteria, the process of registration, the benefits of the card, and much more.
E Shram Card 2023 Registration
The workers who want to register for E-Shrmaic Card 2023 can also take assistance by visiting their nearest CSC. To locate their nearest CSC, the workers can take help from the E Shram Portal. The workers can register for Sharmik Card 2023 at any time of the day according to their convenience. Additionally, the workers who already possess a UAN Card can also update their details on it if they want to through the authority portal. For more details regarding the E-Shram Card Registration, the workers can refer to the information we provide below.
ई श्रम कार्ड पंजीकरण 2023: Overview
|Concerned Topic||E Shramic Card Registration 2023|
|Name of the Authority||Ministry of Labour and Employment|
|Who Can Register||Workers of Unorganized Sectors|
|Primary Method of Registration||Through E Shram Portal|
|Alternate Method of Registration||Through CSC’s|
|Status of Online Registration Form||Active|
|Validity Period of E Shram Card||Lifetime|
|E Shram Official Portal||https://eshram.gov.in/|
E Shramik Card Registration 2023 Documents Required
During the registration process for obtaining a UAN Card, the workers must keep a few documents with them. The list of the documents workers needs during registration is as follows.
- Aadhar Card with a valid mobile number linked
- Passbook of the active bank account for bank details
If in any case the workers’ Aadhar Card is not linked to their mobile number, then they can take help from their nearest CSCs. By visiting the specific CSC, the workers can register through Biometric authentication.
E Shram Card 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The workers who are registering for UAN Card 2023 must fulfill the following requirements of the authority.
- The worker must have Indian Citizenship
- The worker must work in an unorganized sector or he/she must be a home-based worker or self-employed worker.
- Unorganized sectors here indicate those establishments or units that produce and sell goods or services having less than 10 workers.
- The age of workers must necessarily lie between 16 to 59 years.
- The worker must not be a tax payee.
eshram.gov.in Card Registration Process 2023
The workers who are willing to register for Shramik Card 2023 can refer to the following step-by-step procedure. Before beginning this process, the workers must necessarily have the documents we have mentioned above.
- To begin, the workers have to open the official E Shram Portal using the web address: https://eshram.gov.in/.
- On the homepage of the portal, there is an option called “Register on eshram” present on the right side.
- As soon as the workers choose this option, they will enter a new page where the self-registration section is given.
- Under this section, the workers must carefully enter their Aadhaar Linked Mobile Number and other asked details.
- After the submission of the above-mentioned details, the workers will receive an OTP on their Aadhar Linked Mobile.
- On the new page, they must enter this received OTP in the relevant space.
- Afterward, the workers need to fill in their Aadhar Card numbers correctly.
- Once the workers submit their Aadhar Card numbers, the registration form for the Shramik Card will open up.
- The workers must make sure all the details they fill in the registration form are completely accurate.
- Also, the workers have to upload all the required documents in the links present on their screens as well.
- Now, the workers need to go through the whole registration form and check the correctness of the details they entered in it.
- Once the workers are done checking the registration form, they can proceed to submit it.
- After the submission of the registration form, the workers necessarily obtain a printout of it.
E Shram Card 2023 Benefits
After the workers possess the E Shram Card, they will be entitled to the following benefits by the Indian Government. These benefits will be provided to the workers through different social security schemes. The workers can opt for these social security schemes on a voluntary basis.
|Name of the Scheme||Benefits|
|PM-SYM (Old Age Protection)||Rs. 3000/- monthly pension after reaching the age of 60 years|
After the death of the beneficiary, a 50% pension for the spouse
Rs. 6000/- monthly pension if husband and wife both join
|National Pension Scheme||Rs. 3000/- monthly pension after reaching the age of 60 years|
|PMJJBY||Rs. 2 Lakh on beneficiary’s death due to any cause|
|PMSBY||Rs. 2 Lakh for accidental death and Rs. 1 Lakh for partial disability|
|Atal Pension Yojana||Pension of Rs. 1000/- to 5000/- or accumulated sum of pension after death|
|PDS||35 kg of rice every month|
|NSAP- Old Age Protection||Rs. 300/- to 500/- for distinct age groups|
Rs. 1000/- to Rs. 3000/- monthly pension
|AB- PMJAY||Health coverage of Rs. 5 Lakhs|
|HIS||Package of Rs. 15,000/- for existing and new diseases|
|PM Kisan Mandhan Yojna||Rs. 3000/- monthly pension|
|NSKFDC||Financial assistance to Safai Karamcharis, Manual Scavengers, and their dependents|
How to Check Eshram Payment Status 2023?
To check the E Shram Payment Status 2023 on their already registered accounts, the workers can use the following process. The workers must have their login details with them to perform this process.
- First, go to the official E Shram Portal i.e. https://eshram.gov.in/.
- Now, on the homepage of the website, click on the already registered option present on the screen.
- The workers will now arrive at the login page.
- Here, they must enter their UAN Number and Date of Birth
- After the submission of these details, the workers can see their Eshram Payment Status 2023.
|Register Online Through||E Shramik Card Registration Form 2023|
|Follow For Relevant Updates||Bihar NEWS Homepage|
Do workers have to pay any fees for E Shramik Card Registration 2023?
No, the workers do not have to pay any fees while registering for E Shramik Card.
Do workers have to opt for the renewal of the E Shram Card once a year?
The workers do not need to renew their UAN cards every year. However, the workers have to keep updating their details once a year to keep their accounts on the portal active.
Who can workers contact for their queries related to their UAN Cards?
For all queries regarding their UAN Cards, the workers can contact the authority through their helpdesk number 11434.
What must be workers’ income in order to register for E Shram Card 2023?
There are no specific income criteria specified by the authority for registration. However, if the worker is a tax payee, then they cannot fill in the registration form for E Shram Card.