Eco-Friendly Diwali Essay: Diwali is an ancient festival of India which is celebrated to mark the victory of lightness over darkness. It is a festival of lights, sweets, and fun. People celebrate Diwali by lighting up diyas and candles and by decorating their homes and surroundings with flowers and lights. Diwali also carries a mythological ideology behind it that Lord Rama returned to Ayodhya on this day after killing Ravana. So this day is considered a victory day of good over evil. Diwali is basically a Sanskrit-origin word that means a row of lights. The family gets together, pooja dinners, and fireworks are the symbols of this festival. But these days, when Mother Earth is on the verge of falling apart we all must come forward and contribute a small part from our side by celebrating an eco-friendly Diwali. Check the Eco-Friendly Diwali Essay below.
Eco-Friendly Diwali Essay
The concept of an Eco-Friendly Diwali Essay is very important and it is high time that the children should know its importance and the facts and reasons behind it. These days students get many festival-related tasks like essay writing on Diwali etc. The points that students must keep in mind while writing an Eco-Friendly Diwali Essay are- The actual facts behind celebrating eco-friendly Diwali, Its benefits for the earth and humans too, and keeping the actual motto behind celebrating the festival alive. We have provided an essay, lines, and quotes for eco-friendly Diwali in the below sections. Students may take help from this.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
Eco-friendly Diwali Essay Writing Tips
Here we are mentioning some tips that are useful in writing essays. The reader should consider the below-listed points in mind before writing an essay. The following points will make sure to deliver your message more clearly.
- The message should be loud and clear.
- Clear your facts and points before writing an essay on eco-friendly Diwali.
- Make your essay inspirational and motivating.
- Make use of slogans and quotes to make the essay impressive.
- Write clearly so that it is understandable to the reader.
- Sentences should be short and crisp.
- Use a backdrop story and share your experience to make the essay effective.
Essay On Eco-Friendly Diwali
Diwali is one of the most-awaited festivals in India. It is also said to be a festival of lights. Diwali is celebrated to magnify the love, companionship, and cordiality among people. People meet their family members, organize grand pooja, and have a lot of traditional food. Decoration of homes and surroundings is done with the help of lights and flowers. This day is celebrated as a victory of Lord Rama over Ravana. This day represents the Goddess Laxmi who is considered a goddess of wealth and prosperity. People worship by making rangoli and offer their prayers by lighting up diyas. At night, people enjoy firecrackers and music with their family and friends.
These days Diwali has become only a means to burn crackers and enjoy fireworks which in turn harm the earth by enhancing the air and noise pollution. Also, this is hazardous to animals as they are scared of loud noises. Many fire cases also have been coming into the news over the past few years. People have the real essence of celebrating festivals. It is high time that we all should come together and support eco-friendly Diwali. We have to understand and make others understand that Diwali is all about spending a great time with your loved ones and enjoying positive vibes by spreading love and happiness all around.
Let’s come together and join the initiative of an eco-friendly Diwali. We must understand the real concept behind celebrating any festival. How can we impress a goddess (Mata Laxmi) by destructing the other goddess (Mother Earth). So this Diwali, celebrate an eco-friendly festival and show your love, concern and responsibility towards our actual home ‘Earth’.
Eco-Friendly Deepawali Quotes and Slogans
Find some Eco-friendly Diwali Quotes, lines and slogans below and share them with your friends, family and relatives to spread awareness about Eco-Friendly Diwali.
- Let’s pledge to go green and stop acting mean.
- Burst Crackers if you want to spoil nature. Have a green Diwali.
- Have a pollution-free easy breathing Diwali.
- Lit Candles and Diyas, not firecrackers.
- Celebrate Diwali eco-friendly not pollution friendly.
- When you get away from crackers, you get close to nature. Have a green Diwali.
- There is nothing whacker than a cloudy cracker.
- Keep calm and have a green Diwali.
- Burst your ego and not crackers. Happy Diwali.
- Green is the new black. Have an Eco-friendly Diwali.
- Don’t darken the sky on the occasion of Diwali.
- How will you breathe when smoke chokes your lungs? Let us refrain from burning crackers.
- Show that you care, Celebrate Green Diwali.
- If you want to save nature, refrain from burning crackers.
- Don’t dump nature’s beauty by burning crackers. Have a green Diwali.
- Have a green and clean Diwali.
- Earn but not burn. Have a safe Diwali.
- Let’s not forget our nature. Celebrate an Eco-friendly Diwali!
- Crackers are of no use they are just environmental abuse.
- Who needs to light a cracker when the light of your dreams is enough to make the world shine
- Earth is our home and the environment is the roof, keep both clean at Diwali.
- Give out a green future to our children. Have a green Diwali.
We will celebrate Diwali on 24th October 2022.
The message delivered in the essay should be loud and clear; and one should be aware of the actual facts behind celebrating eco-friendly Diwali, Its benefits for the earth and humans too.
The basic length of a short essay on eco-friendly Diwali should be between 200-500 words. Make sure that you cover all the important points in the essay.
Some eco-friendly Diwali products are- use flowers, clay diya and candles instead of artificial lights. Do not burn crackers and instead spend time with your loved ones.