Elabharthi Bihar ई-लाभार्थी: The government of Bihar has launched this portal for the citizens of Bihar. Through this portal, the officials will provide pensions to all the eligible residents of Bihar. The portal is accessible to everyone. You can know the information related to the pensions of every scheme active in the state like widow pension, PWD pension, etc. This portal has been made to make the pension process easy and to keep a record of all the transactions and pension-related things. With these payments, the resident of the state gets some relief. Through this article, you guys will get all the information related to Elabharthi Bihar like payment status, certificate validation, the process to check them, etc.
The portal provides various services to the citizens and the use of this portal is also very easy. The portal has been made in such a way that many people can use it without any hassle. Through this portal, beneficiaries can check their payment status that whether they have received the pension or not, and if not when will they receive it. All the readers are advised to read the full article to get detailed information regarding Elabharthi Bihar.
Check Now >>> Earn cash rewards by playing Quiz
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Government Jobs Opening, Results & Schemes updates.
Services Available on Elabharthi Bihar Portal
The following services are available on the portal:
- Verified Aadhar Report
- Digital Sign Report
- Beneficiary List
- Payment Status
- Beneficiary Status List
- Pending Jeevan Praman List
Procedure to check Payment Status
All the beneficiaries who want to check the status of the payment can now do it online. You just have to follow some steps. Given below are the steps to check the status of the payment:
- Let’s start the process by visiting the official website of Elabharthi i.e., https://elabharthi.bih.nic.in/.
- Now the home page will appear in front of the screen. Tap on Link 1
- Scroll below the page and the useful Links section will be available below the page.
- You will have to click on the link “click here to know information related to beneficiary pension” available under the useful links section.
- A new page will open on the screen with various links related to the pension.
- Click on the 2nd option available to check the payment status.
- After that, select district and block, and then select the option through which you want to check the status.
- Now enter the beneficiary id or aadhar number as per the choice made in the previous step.
- Finally, click on search and the status will open on the screen.
How to check the status of the Beneficiary’s Life Certificate?
Beneficiaries who want to check the status of their life certificate can do it in just a few minutes. Given below are the steps through which you will be able to check the status of the certificate:
- Go to the official portal of Elabharthi Bihar (https://elabharthi.bih.nic.in/)
- The home page will open in front of the screen. Click on Link 1.
- Scroll below the page and there you will see the Important Links section.
- Click on the link to check the life certificate status available under that.
- Now the home page will open on the screen.
- Enter your district and block carefully and then choose the option through which you want to check the status.
- Now enter the detail as per the choice made by you in the previous step.
- At last, click on the show option and the status will open on the device within a few seconds.
Process to check the Status of Pension
Aspirants who want to check the status of their pension must refer to this paragraph. Here we have mentioned the steps through which individuals can check the status of their pension. Given below are the steps to check it:
- Go to the official website of Elabharthi and click on Link 1.
- Now on the home page, you will have to click on the option to check information related to pensions.
- Now there you will have to tap on the 1st option provided to check the status of your pension.
- After clicking on that link, a new page will open.
- There you will have to enter the required details carefully and then tap on search.
- Within a few seconds, the status of your pension will get open.
How to check the ई-लाभार्थी बिहार Beneficiary Status List?
Following are the steps to check the beneficiary status list:
- First, go to the official portal of Elabharthi (https://elabharthi.bih.nic.in/)
- Then on the home page, you will have to click on Link 1.
- Now on the new page, go to the Check Report option and a drop-down menu will appear.
- There you will have to click on the Check Beneficiary Status List.
- Now, enter the district, block, panchayat and scheme name.
- After entering all the details, the list will open on the screen.
Also check: Bihar Voter List 2023