The Ekalavya Model Residential School (EMRS) has released EMRS Hostel Warden Recruitment 2023 Notification. Graduate candidates below the age of 35 years are qualified to apply for the 669 hostel warden posts. The EMRS Hostel Warden Recruitment 2023 Form is active on the official portal and continues to be active till the 18th of August. The officials have requested the applicants to submit the recruitment form only through the online portal.
Eligible aspirants must submit the emrs.tribal.gov.in Hostel Warden 2023 Application Form within the specified date. The recruitment minutiae are explained in the post given below.
Table of Contents
Check Now >>> Earn cash rewards by playing Quiz
EMRS Hostel Warden Recruitment 2023
Applicants must read out the EMRS Hostel Warden Recruitment 2023 Notification attentively and then apply for the respective post. The details filled out in the online application form should be correct. Officials will not allow any modification or edit in the application form once the application link is deactivated from the portal. Candidates whose applications will be accepted by the officials will be asked to appear in the EMRS NESTS Hostel Warden 2023 Written Exam. Recruited candidates will be designated to the respective posts with a pay scale of Rs. 29200 to 92300.
Eklavya Model Residential Schools (EMRS) Recruitment 2023: Overview
|Name of the Recruitment||EMRS Hostel Warden|
|Supervising Authority||Ekalavya Model Residential School (EMRS)|
|Name of the Post||Hostel Warden|
|Total Vacant Seats||669|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 29200 to 92300|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fees||Rs 1000|
|Application Deadline||18th of August|
|Selection Method||Written Exam |
|Recruitment Form Link||https://examinationservices.nic.in|
emrs.tribal.gov.in Hostel Warden 2023 Qualification
Aspirants applying for the post must meet the emrs.tribal.gov.in Hostel Warden 2023 Qualification. The officials will strike down applications of ineligible candidates. The recruitment eligibility criteria for 669 vacancies are listed below.
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Government Jobs Opening, Results & Schemes updates.
- Indian Citizens are eligible for the post.
- Educational Qualification: NCERT Regional College of Education 4-year Integrated Course. OR
- Graduation from any affiliated institute.
- Age Limit: Applicants should be below the age of 35 years.
- The upper age limit for EMRS Employees is 55 years.
- The upper age limit criteria for the SC/ST/OBC are given accordingly.
EMRS NESTS Hostel Warden 2023 Examination Fees
Applicants applying for recruitment are required to deposit the examination fees. The fee EMRS NESTS Hostel Warden 2023 Exam Payment will only be made by unreserved category applicants. The amount of Rs 1000 will be deposited through Net banking, Credit or Debit Card. At the time of transition, the applicants will only bear the processing and GST charges. The SC/ST and Physically Handicapped applicants are exempted from the online fee. The officials will not entertain the fee refund application.
EMRS Hostel Warden Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
The eligible candidates can apply online for the EMRS Hostel Warden Recruitment 2023. The procedure is simplified below. These steps will assist the applicants in the application process.
- Visit the NESTS Ekalavya Model Residential School (EMRS) portal: https://emrs.tribal.gov.in
- The home page will provide the recruitment notification.
- Hit the notification.
- The emrs.tribal.gov.in Hostel Warden 2023 login page will appear on the screen.
- Candidates who have registered before can directly link to the portal.
- New applicants will be required to register by providing their details with the accurate email ID and mobile number.
- The login credentials will be assigned after the successful EMRS NESTS Hostel Warden 2023 Registration.
- Now, log in to the portal and fill out the application form.
- Upload the signature (4 to 30 kb) and image (10 to 200 kb) in the jpg format.
- The photo can be black& white or colored.
- Application fee payment will be made online within the form deadline.
- Finally, review the application form and submit it.
- Print out the hard copy for the next proceedings.
EMRS SSE Hostel Warden 2023 Exam Pattern
The officials will organize the OMR-based written exam on the specified date. Aspirants can refer to the notification for the emrs.tribal.gov.in Hostel Warden 2023 Syllabus. The exam will be conducted in English and Hindi. A total number of 120 MCQs will be given from the ICT and POSCO knowledge, General Awareness, Logical Reasoning, and Language Competency. Each correct response carries one mark and 0.25 marks will be subtracted from an incorrect answer.
EMRS Hostel Warden Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Apply Online||EMRS Hostel Warden Application Link|
|Official Website||Ekalavya Model Residential School (EMRS)|
|Check For More Updates||EMRS Hostel Warden Notification|
|Follow For Updates||Bihar News Home Page|
FAQs Related to EMRS Hostel Warden Recruitment
How can we reset the login password?
There will be three options given to the candidates to reset the password.
1. The candidate’s chosen security question and answer while applying for the recruitment.
2. Inserting verification code sent on the registered contact number.
3. The email address will receive a reset link.
Which communities are given an exam fee concession?
The SC/ST and PwBd communities are given exam fee concessions.
What is the format in which the signature and image should be uploaded?
The image and signature in the recruitment form should be uploaded in JPG format. The image size should be 10 to 200 kb and the signature size is 4 to 30 kb.
Will the officials refund the exam fee to the candidates who haven’t received the confirmation page?
Yes, officials will refund the online payment to the applicants who have not received the confirmation page. Applicants can also contact the helpline number for updates.