EPFO Recruitment 2023: In the Employees’ Provident Fund Organization 2674 posts of Social Security Assistants and 185 posts of Stenographers are vacant. So, for both posts, the organization is hosting a recruitment process. In EPFO Recruitment 2023, the application forms for the concerned posts will be accepted by the organization online from 27 March 2023 to 26 April 2023. The applicants who are eligible for either of the two posts can submit their application forms on the organization’s official website. The EPFO Application Form 2023 will not be accepted by the organization through any other method. The applicants interested in applying for SSA or Stenographers posts at EPFO will get all useful details about their recruitment process throughout this article.
EPFO Recruitment 2023 Notification
The EPFO Recruitment 2023 Notification is released separately for SSA and Stenographers posts. So, the applicants need to go through the notification for the post they are applying for prior to proceeding with the application process. The applicants will find both notifications by scrolling through this article to the end. Moreover, all the essential details from the notification for EPFO SSA Stenographer Recruitment 2023 i.e. eligibility, the application process, the selection process and more will be shared by us in this entire article.
Check Now >>> Earn Rewards by playing Quiz
Employees’ Provident Fund Organization Recruitment 2023: Highlights
|Category of the Article||Recruitment|
|Concerned Recruitment||EPFO Recruitment 2023|
|Name of the Posts||Social Security Assistant and Stenographer|
|Total Number of Vacancies||SSA- 2674|
|Required Qualification||SSA- Bachelor’s Degree |
Stenographer- 12th Pass
|Pay Scale||SSA (Group C)- Level-5 i.e. Rs. 29,200/- to Rs. 92,300/-|
Stenographer (Group C)- Level-4 i.e. Rs. 25,500/- to Rs. 81,100/-
|Mode of the Application Process||Online|
|Application Fee Amount||Rs. 700/-|
|Payment Mode for Application Fee||Online|
|Selection Through||An Online Examination|
|EPFO Official Website||https://www.epfindia.gov.in/|
|EPFO Website for Application Process||https://recruitment.nta.nic.in/|
epfindia.gov.in Recruitment 2023: Crucial Dates
All crucial dates for epfindia.gov.in Recruitment 2023 are shared in the table provided below.
|Start date of the Online Application Process||27 March 2023|
|Last date to submit the Online Form||26 April 2023|
|Dates to rectify errors in the Application Form||27 and 28 April 2023|
|Online issuance of the Admit Card||To be Notified|
|Date of the Online Exam||To be Notified|
कर्मचारी भविष्य निधि संगठन भर्ती 2023 Eligibility Criteria
In accordance with the nature of the two advertised posts, the eligibility criteria vary. It is compulsory for the applicants to ensure that they are fit for the post they are applying for as per these eligibility criteria. All the कर्मचारी भविष्य निधि संगठन भर्ती 2023 Eligibility Criteria for both designations are as follows.
|Name of the Post||Age Limit |
(As on 26 April 2023)
|Educational Qualifications and Other Requirements (As on 26 April 2023)|
|Social Security Assistant||18 to 27 years||1. The minimum qualification that the applicants are required to possess for the SSA post is a Bachelor’s degree. |
2. The concerned degree must be acquired by the applicants from a recognized institution.
3. The applicants must also have a typing speed of 35 WPM in English and 30 WPM in Hindi.
|Stenographer||18 to 27 years||1. The applicants must have cleared the 12th standard to apply for the stenographer post. |
2. The applicants must possess the skill test norms in which they will go through a Dictation and Transcription round.
Upper Age Limit Relaxation
For all reserved categories, the details of the upper age limit relaxation in कर्मचारी भविष्य निधि संगठन भर्ती 2023 are in the following table.
|Category||Relaxation in Upper Age Limit|
|SC and ST||5 years|
|OBC (NCL)||3 years|
|Government Servant or EPFO Employees (General)|
Government Servant or EPFO Employees (SC/ST)
Government Servant or EPFO Employees (OBC-NCL)
|Up to 40 years of age|
Up to 45 years of age
Up to 43 years of age
ESM (SC/ ST)
PwBD (SC/ ST)
Steps for EPFO SSA and Stenographers Application Form 2023
To fill out the EPFO SSA and Stenographers Application Form 2023, the applicants must proceed with the steps we have provided below. Before beginning this process, the applicants must keep their contact details i.e. mobile number and email id ready. Furthermore, relevant documents such as a recent photograph, signature and left thumb impression are to be uploaded by the applicants in the online form.
- To initiate this process, the applicants must go to the NTA website dedicated to the recruitment process at https://recruitment.nta.nic.in/.
- As the homepage of this website shows up, the applicants must select the EPFO Recruitment link on it.
- Now, on the next page, the applicants tap on the online application link for the post they are eligible for.
- After this, for the selected post, the applicants must opt for New Registration through the option on the new page.
- Once this option is chosen by the applicants, the instructions related to the application process will appear.
- The applicants must go through these instructions and proceed to fill out the registration form. \
- With the completion of the registration, the login details of the applicants will be generated.
- Now, by using these log in details on the login page, the applicants can proceed with the application form.
- The applicants need to fill out all accurate information in the application form and upload the required documents.
- After this, the applicants must also cross-check all information on the application form for errors.
- Now, the applicants can conclude the application process by paying the application fee.
- After the application fee is submitted, the applicants can submit the online form.
- The applicants must keep a printout of this online form safe with them for the selection rounds.
With the EPFO Recruitment 2023 Application Form, the SC/ ST/ PwBD/ Female/ ESM applicants do not need to pay any application fee. However, all other categories will have to pay Rs. 700/- as an application fee within the prescribed deadline. To make the payment of this application fee, the applicants can use the online payment methods provided to them.
SSA and Stenographer EPFO Selection Process 2023
In the SSA and SSA and Stenographer EPFO Selection Process 2023, there will be two phases of selection. For the first phase of the selection process, an online examination will be conducted in which the pattern will vary for both posts. After this, in the second phase of the selection, for the SSA post, a Computer Typing Test will be organized. Whereas, for the Stenographer post, a skill test in stenography will be conducted by the organization. To gain all the future updates concerning this selection process, the applicants must visit our portal regularly.
EPFO Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Apply Now||EPFO Recruitment 2023 Application Form|
|Find More Details On||EPFO SSA Notification 2023 |
EPFO Stenographer Notification 2023
EPFO Official Portal
|For Useful Updates Follow||Bihar NEWS Homepage|
How can the applicants rectify the errors on the submitted application form?
The organization will provide the window to rectify the errors on the application form on 27 and 28 April 2023.
What will happen if applicants submit more than one online application?
If this happens then only the latest submitted online application will be considered by the organization.
Can applicants apply for EPFO Recruitment 2023 if their qualification final result has not been announced?
No, the applicants cannot apply for the given posts in such a case.