On the 29th of September, the Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) issued an ESIC Recruitment 2023 Notification. The recruitment authority has informed the aspirants about the 1038 Paramedical Staff recruitment. Candidates are requested to download the state-wise recruitment notification and apply for the various Paramedical Staff posts accordingly. Aspirants eligible for any specified posts can apply for the recruitment on the ESIC website. Currently, the concerned authority is collecting the recruitment form online. The application submission procedure will continue by the 30th of October.
ESIC Recruitment 2023
The online ESIC Group C Paramedical Staff Recruitment Form 2023 will be provided on the official website. Eligible applicants must complete the form and submit it within its deadline. Aspirants submitting forms via any other medium other than online procedures will not be entertained. After presenting the recruitment form, candidates can print out the form for future reference by the 14th of November. Eligible candidates will be asked to appear for the recruitment procedure, starting with the written examination.
ईएसआईसी पैरामेडिकल स्टाफ भर्ती 2023: At a Glance
|Category of Article||Recruitment|
|Name of the Recruitment||ESIC-Paramedical Staff|
|Concerned Authority||Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Location||All over India|
|Name of the Post||Multiple|
|Number of Vacancies||1038|
|Start of Application Submission||1st of October|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fees||General Category: Rs 500|
Candidates: Rs 250
|End Date of Application Process||30th of October|
|Deadline for Printing Recruitment Form||14th of November|
|Selection Procedure||Written Exam |
Typing/Data Entry Test for Medical Record Assistant Post
- BSSC Inter Level Recruitment 2023
- BEML Group C Recruitment 2023
- MP Commercial Tax Inspector Recruitment 2023
- RSSC Instructor Recruitment 2023
ESIC Paramedical Staff 2023 State-Wise Vacancy
|Name of the State||Number of Vacancies||Recruitment Notification|
|Bihar||64||ESIC Bihar Notification|
|Chandigarh & Punjab||32||ESIC Chandigarh & Punjab Notification|
|Chattisgarh||23||ESIC Chattisgarh Notification|
|Delhi NCR||275||ESIC Delhi NCR Notification|
|Gujarat||72||ESIC Gujarat Notification|
|Himachal Pradesh||06||ESIC Himachal Pradesh Notification|
|Jammu & Kashmir||09||ESIC J&K Notification|
|Jharkhand||17||ESIC Jharkhand Notification|
|Karnataka||57||ESIC Karnataka Notification|
|Kerala||12||ESIC Kerala Notification|
|Madhya Pradesh||13||ESIC Madhya Pradesh Notification|
|Maharashtra||71||ESIC Maharashtra Notification|
|North Eastern Region||13||ESIC NER Notification|
|Odisha||28||ESIC Odisha Notification|
|Rajasthan||125||ESIC Rajasthan Notification|
|Tamil Nadu||56||ESIC TN Notification|
|Telangana||70||ESIC Telangana Notification|
|Uttar Pradesh||44||ESIC UP Notification|
|Uttarakhand||09||ESIC Uttarakhand Notification|
|West Bengal||42||ESIC WB Notification|
esic.gov.in Paramedical Staff Eligibility 2023
The recruitment authority will only accept the application of the eligible candidates. The officials have provided the criteria which make the applicant qualified for the respective posts. The points given below simplify the ESIC Paramedical Staff 2023 Recruitment Qualifications of the recruitment.
- Applicants must be Indian Residents, Subjects of Nepal & Bhuta, Tibetian refugees, or Indian Origin persons.
- Must have passed 12th Standard from Science stream from the affiliated board.
- Must have a Diploma, Certificate, or graduation degree in the respective courses from the recognized Institute or College.
- Must have reached the age of 18 years, and the maximum age varies from post to post. The recruitment authority has also provided the upper age limit concession for the notified community.
Aspirants must refer to the state-wise notification for comprehensive information and apply for recruitment accordingly.
Documents required for ESIC Recruitment
Thus far, aspirants must have verified their eligibility for the respective posts. Now, they can proceed to the application procedure. Before that, they must scan a copy of the listed certificates, which will be used to upload on the recruitment form. The documents required to be uploaded in the application form are below.
- Recent Image with a size of 4.5cm X 3.5cm: File Size 20 to 50kb
- Signature with a black ballpoint pen: File Size 10 to 20 kb
- Left thumb impression on a white sheet with blue/black ink: File Size 20 to 50kb
- Handwritten declaration on a white with a black ballpoint pen: File Size 50 to 100kb
Apply Online for ESIC Recruitment 2023
Applicants must be prepared to apply for the recruitment for the respective posts. The online application procedure commences with the visit to the official website. Here, the officials will update application links and other information. The consecutive steps to fill up the form are simplified below:
- Open the Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) website: https://www.esic.gov.in
- Go to the Recruitment Section and hit the Application link at the top of the recruitment page.
- Now, register yourself and fill up the esic.gov.in Paramedical Staff Application Form 2023.
- Upload the scanned copy of the listed documents and make an online application fee payment.
- Review the information inserted on the ESIC Recruitment 2023 Form.
- Now, submit the form.
- At the end, print its hard copy of download for the forthcoming recruitment procedure.
ESIC Recruitment Application Fees
In the second stage of the application process, aspirants must deposit the ESIC Group C Paramedical Staff Application Fees 2023. The community-wise details of recruitment fees are simplified below. Applicants must make a fee payment after going through the table. The fee payment can only be done via multiple online payment channels.
|Particulars of Community||Application Fees (RS)|
|Reserved/General Category||Rs 500|
|SC/ST/PwBD/ESM/Female/Departmental Candidates||Rs 250|
ESIC Recruitment 2023: Important Links
Basic Queries Related to ESIC Recruitment
What is the recruitment scheme for the respective posts?
The recruitment scheme for the multiple posts consists of a written examination and a document verification process. Aspirants applying for the Medical Record Assistant posts must appear for the typing or data entry test.
Which posts are available for ESIC Recruitment?
The paramedical staff recruitment consists of Medical Record Assistants, Junior Medical Laboratory technologists, Jr radiographers, ECG techs, O.T. Assistants, Pharmacists (Allopathic, Ayurvedic, Homeopathic), Dental Mechanics, and Social Guide/ Social Worker posts.