The Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has published a notification for the ESIC Recruitment 2023. Here, the supervising authority will recruit 17,710 candidates for the Multi Tasking Staff (MTS), Lower and Upper Division Clerk, Head Clerk and Social Security Officer. Aspirants looking for any specified posts can download the official notification and verify their competency for the respective posts. Following that, they will be required to fill out the recruitment form through the online process. The online application link will be updated soon on the ESIC portal. After that, candidates can submit their forms within the specified dates.
ESIC Recruitment 2023 Notification
Aspirants must navigate the portal for the forthcoming recruitment updates. The officials will notify candidates about the upcoming proceedings by releasing the notification and updating the application link. The ESIC LDC, UDC, & MTS 2023 Recruitment Form will only be submitted online. Aspirants eligible for more than one post can apply for it accordingly. A complete and faultless application form should be submitted within the given time frame. Aspirants whose applications are selected by the official will be asked to appear for the recruitment proceedings.
ईएसआईसी एमटीएस, एलडीसी, यूडीसी भर्ती 2023: Quick Overview
|Topic of Article||Recruitment|
|Name of the Recruitment||ESIC|
|Supervising Authority||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Name of the Posts||Multiple|
|Minimum Education||10th Pass|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fees||Unreserved Category: Rs 500|
Unreserved CategoryL Rs 250
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
- TMB Recruitment 2023
- Territorial Army Recruitment 2023
- JIPMER Recruitment 2023
- CISF Head Constable Notification 2023
ESIC Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Name of the post||Pay Scale||Total Vacant Seat|
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||Rs. 18,000 to|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||Rs. 19,900 to |
|Upper Division Clerk (UDC)||Rs. 25,500 to|
|Head Clerk/Assistant||Rs 35,400 to 1,12,400||3415|
|Social Security Officer/Superintendent/|
Manager Grade II
|Rs. 44,900 to 1,42,400||2596|
Eligibility Criteria for ESIC Recruitment 2023
The recruitment authority only accepts the applications of competent candidates. The criteria which make the candidates eligible for the various posts recruitment are simplified below. Aspirants must verify the qualifications and then continue with the next stage.
- Must be an Indian inhabitant.
- Must be mentally stable and have a fit physical body.
- The minimum age for the specified posts is 18 years, and the maximum age continues to vary with the respective posts.
- MTS, LDS, Head Clerk Posts: 25 Years
- UDC Posts: 27 years
- Social Security Manager Posts: 30 years
- The post-wise educational criteria are described below
- MTS, LDS, Head Clerk Posts: Must have qualified matriculation from the Center/State Board.
- UDC, Social Security Manager Posts: Must possess a Bachelor’s degree with computer knowledge.
Apply Online for ESIC LDC Recruitment 2023
Competent candidates can now go ahead with the online application process. The ESIC website will provide the application link from the specified dates. The method to apply for the recruitment is comprehended in the following steps.
- View the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) website: https://www.esic.gov.in.
- Click the Recruitment button available at the top of the official page.
- The ongoing list of multiple recruitment processes will appear on the screen.
- Search the ESIC Recruitment 2023 Notification Link and press it.
- Then, register yourself and fill out the application form for the respective posts.
- Upload the image and signature and deposit the application fees.
- Review the form and submit it.
- Lastly, print out the physical copy of the recruitment form with the receipt for further recruitment proceedings.
ESIC Recruitment Application Fees
Aspirants must pay the esic.gov.in UDC, LDC, and MTS Application Fees 2023 to finish the recruitment form. The payment mode is online using UPI, Net Banking, Debit or Credit Card etc. The community-wise application fees for the respective posts are formulated in the table shown below. Applicants can go through the table and deposit the fees accordingly.
|Particulars of Category||Application Fees|
|General/Unreserved Category||Rs 500|
ESIC 2023 Recruitment Schedule
|List of Activities||Important Dates|
|Notification Release Date||19th of October|
|Start of Application Submission||To be Announced Soon|
|Deadline to Apply Online||To be Notified Soon|
|Written Exam Date||To be Conducted Soon|
ESIC Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Apply Online||ESIC UDC, LDC, and MTS Application Link (Available Soon)|
|Look for More Details||ESIC Recruitment Notification|
|Follow For Updates||Follow Here|
Basic Queries Related to the ESIC Recruitment
When will the online application process for the ESIC Recruitment start?
The recruitment authority will inform the candidates about the start of the online application submission process shortly on the portal.
How many vacancies are allotted to the Lower Division Clerk (LDC) posts?
The officials have allotted 1923 vacancies for the LDC posts.
What is the minimum age to apply for the respective posts?
The minimum age to apply for the UDC, LDC, and MTS posts is 18 years.