FTII JET Result 2023: A written admission exam was conducted for the new academic session at the Film and Television Institute of India. Candidates who appeared for the Joint Entrance Test held on the 18th-19th of March 2023 are now waiting for their FTII JET Scorecard 2023 anxiously. The FTII and SRFTI shortlist deserving candidates for the UG and PG courses through this exam. The Film & Television Institute of India declared the result on 1st June 2023. Hence, check the date of the FTII JET Result 2023 and get the direct download link from this article.
FTII JET Result 2023 Date
The Film & Television Institute of India Joint Entrance Test is the first stage of the multi-step selection process. Therefore, candidates are awaiting desperately for their scorecards. We would like to inform you that the authorities have now announced the FTII JET Result 2023. The FTII JET 2023 Scorecards are published on the website on 1st June 2023. Candidates can learn how to download their results from the website.
|Exam Name||Film & Television Institute of India Joint Entrance Test|
|Type||Entrance Exam for UG & PG courses|
|Authority||Film & Television Institute of India and Satyajeet Ray Film & Television Institute|
|Frequency||Once a Year|
|Exam Date||18th-19th of March 2023|
|Result||1st June 2023|
Film & Television Institute Marking Scheme
Candidates of the Joint Entrance Test-2023 must know that after they pass the written exam, they will be called for the audition round. The audition round carries 20% weightage while scores attained in the written exam are worth 30% of the total scores. Audition and written results are combined together to form 50% of the total scores for the final merit list. After the first phase, the institutes will send the call letters for the interview separately to all the selected candidates. The second phase is the orientation and the interview carrying the subsequent 50% scores to the selection.
The final Merit list is category based, meaning the vacancies for SC, ST, OBC and other categories will be filled individually. Film & Television Institute of India and Satyajeet Ray Film & Television Institute will only choose the candidates who pass both phases separately. Candidates will also require to undergo a medical examination for the last stage of getting admission to the prestigious Film & Television Institutes of the country. There might be a slight difference in the Film & Television Institute Marking scheme for the various courses, candidates should refer to the prospectus for more details.
FTII JET Result 2023 Online Download
When the Film & Television Institute of India and Satyajeet Ray Film & Television Institute announce the FTII JET Result 2023 Online, candidates can take help of these steps. Following is the procedure to obtain the scorecards from the official website. Candidates can use these points to get their scorecards without any further delay and confusion.
- Visit the official website- ftii.ac.in.
- Drag down to the Academic section.
- Select the “Admissions” option.
- Click the “Admission Process” tab on the admissions page.
- Check the table on the right.
- Go to the JET and apply the online option.
- Click the latest announcement “JET 2023 Scorecard.”
- The login page will appear on your screen.
- Enter any two of the following details.
- Application Number.
- E-mail ID.
- Date of birth.
- Press submit.
- The FTII JET Result 2023 will appear on your screen.
- Download the same.
- Applicants can print the results for future use.
ftii.ac.in JET 2023 Scorecard Details
The FTII JET Result 2023 holds more information than just the passing status of the participants. Therefore, while downloading their results from the Joint Entrance Test, Candidates should note the following ftii.ac.in JET 2023 Scorecard Details.
- Name of the passing candidates.
- Roll Number.
- Application Number.
- Date of Birth.
- Father’s Name.
- Scores in the written exam.
- Passing status.
When will the FTII declare the JET 2023 results?
The Film & Television Institute of India has not announced the result dates of the Joint Entrance Test conducted in 2023.
How can I check FTII JET Result 2023?
Candidates must visit the official website of the Film & Television Institute of India Joint Entrance Test.
What is the next round for admissions?
Candidates will be called for auditions, interviews and orientation rounds for the FTII and SRFTI admissions.
Who shall I contact while having trouble downloading the FTII JET Result?
Candidates can either call +91 020 2558 0022 /24 or email to jet[email protected] in case of any issue related to the FTII JET.