GAIL Non Executive Admit Card 2022: The authority will conduct a written test for the various non-executive posts at Gas Authority of India Limited. The applicants cannot take part in this written test without their GAIL Non Executive Admit Card 2022. The GAIL authority will release the Hall Ticket before the written examination for the registered applicants. It is not possible to attend the exam without GAIL Non Executive Hall Ticket 2022. Our article aims to provide them with the same.
GAIL Non Executive Admit Card 2022
The registration by the applicants for Non-Executive posts at GAIL was completed on 15 September 2022. Now, the authority will distribute the GAIL Non Executive Admit Card 2022 separately to the eligible candidates. With the completion of the online application process, the selection process is about to begin. In the coming weeks, the applicants can expect an announcement about the date of the written test from the authorities. The GAIL Non Executive Hall Ticket 2022 will be sent to the applicant through email on their registered email account before the examination takes place. Through the admit card, the applicants will also be given all the information they need to be aware of for the examination day.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
गेल गैर कार्यकारी प्रवेश पत्र Highlights
|Discussion Topic of the Article||GAIL Non-Executive Hall Ticket 2022|
|Authority’s Name||Gas Authority of India Limited|
|Type of Posts||Non-Executive|
|Online Application Start Date||16 August 2022|
|Online Application Last Date||15 September 2022|
|Selection Process||Through a Computer Based Written Test|
|GAIL Non Executive e-Admit Card 2022 Release Date||TBA|
|Admit Card Release Mode||Online|
|Date of the Written Test||TBA|
|GAIL Official Website||https://gailonline.com/|
GAIL Non Executive Hall Ticket 2022 Release Date
During the application process for Non Executive Recruitment 2022, the GAIL Authority made an announcement about the Computer Based Written Test. Now it has been a while since the completion of the application process. So we can speculate that the authority can make an announcement for the schedule of both the written exam and GAIL Non Executive e-Admit Card 2022 release soon on its portal.
gailonline.com Non Executive Admit Card 2022 Downloading Procedure
With its release, the applicants will be given a period of time to download the GAIL Non-Executive Hall Ticket 2022. During this period, the applicants can use the following process to obtain the admit card.
- Before the written examination, the applicants will receive an email with the link to GAIL Non-Executive Hall Ticket 2022.
- The applicants must check their email inboxes and click on that link.
- Once the applicants click on that link, the admit card containing all the exam details will open up.
- The applicants must make sure the right admit card is issued to them through the correctness of those details.
- Afterwards, the applicants need to download the GAIL Call Letter 2022 Non-Executive and then keep a hard copy of it safe for the written exam.
Details to Verify in Admit Card
Through the GAIL Non Executive e-Admit Card, the applicants get all the details about the written examination. However, the applicants must also make sure the details the admit card contains are completely accurate. The following is the list of those details that applicants must verify before appearing for the written examination.
- Name of the Applicant
- Applicant’s Category
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Exam Date
- The venue where the exam will take place
- Reporting time at the exam venue
- Set of Instructions for written examination
GAIL Non Executive Examination 2022
The GAIL Authority will conduct the examination for Non-Executive posts selection at different examination centres. Through the GAIL Non Executive Call Letter 2022, applicants can check what examination centre they have to appear for the examination. The computer-based written examination has 100 questions. Where the applicants will get 1 mark for each right answer. The complete details of the syllabus for the GAIL Non Executive Exam 2022 are in the authority’s official portal.
GAIL Non-Executive Exam Day Instructions 2022
The GAIL Authority has determined the instructions that the applicants are required to follow. These instructions are provided by the authority on the GAIL Non-Executive Admit Card as well. So all the applicants must make sure to check them before the examination.
- Applicants must keep multiple hard copies of the admit card with them before the examination.
- The applicants must have one identity proof with them along with the hall ticket on the day of the examination.
- On the day of the exam, the applicants must have complete information about the exam centre. So they must find its location a day before the exam.
- The applicants must make sure they arrive at the venue of the exam an hour before the time of reporting.
|GAIL Non-Executive Hall Ticket 2022||Available Soon|
|Check For More Information||GAIL Official Website|
|Follow For Latest Updates||Bihar NEWS Homepage|
Is there a way to change the exam centre stated in the GAIL Non Executive e-Admit Card 2022?
No, there is no way to change the venue of the exam allotted to the applicants.
When can applicants download the GAIL Non Executive Hall Ticket?
The applicants can download the admit card before the written examination. The admit card will be sent to them through email.
Does the GAIL Non Exectuive Exam 2022 have a negative marking?
Yes, for each wrong answer the applicants give there will be a deduction of 1/4th mark.