GATE 2023 Registration: The applications for GATE 2023 will commence on 30th August 2022. This year, IIT Kanpur will be the GATE 2023 organizing Institute and will invite online applications from interested candidates. The application link can be accessed on the IIT Kanpur GATE 2023 official website. Candidates who want to pursue Masters’s Programme in Engineering and Science can apply through Gate 2023 Registration. Further in this article, vital information on GATE 2023 exam date, fee, application, eligibility, etc has been shared. Therefore, if you are interested in appearing for the GATE Exam 2023 then you must read this article.
GATE 2023 Registration
The General Aptitude Test in Engineering is organized at the national level. This tests the candidate’s knowledge of undergraduate-level engineering and science subjects. Moreover, GATE scores can help you get employed in a reputable organization.
Fast forward to today, the Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur will be the conducting authority for GATE 2023. The candidates will be given time till 30h September 2022 to complete the GATE 2023 application form.
Also, the candidates can apply through online applications only, no other modes are entertained. In addition, the candidate can appear in a maximum of two papers for the GATE exam. For this, you will apply through one application only.
IIT Kanpur General Aptitude Test in Engineering Highlights
|Name of the Examination||General Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)|
|GATE 2023 Organising Institute||Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT)|
|Concerned Course||Master’s Programme in Engineering and Science Subjects|
|Selection Criteria||Computer Based Test|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Status||Active Soon|
|GATE 2023 Official Website||https://gate.iitk.ac.in/|
GATE 2023 Application: Important Dates
|Start of Online Applications||Tuesday, 30th Aug 2022|
|GATE 2023 Registration Last Date||Friday, 30th Sept 2022|
|Extended Date for Form Submission||7th Oct 2022|
|Application Modification Window||From 4th – 11th Nov 2022|
|GATE 2023 Exam Date||4th, 5th, 11th & 12th Feb 2023|
GATE Eligibility Criteria 2023
In order to sit in the examination, the candidate must meet the eligibility criteria for GATE 2023. Therefore, prior to application, you must ensure your eligibility. The following are the GATE Eligibility Criteria 2023 that you have to satisfy before gate.iitk.ac.in online registration.
- The candidate must have completed the Undergraduate level education or government-approved degree in any of the following subjects:
- Moreover, the candidates who are currently in the final year of their bachelor’s degree can also apply.
- Candidates who are pursuing or have completed their bachelor’s degree from abroad can also apply.
- In addition, there is no age limit for the candidates who wish to apply for GATE.
GATE Application Form 2023 Pre Requisites
Before starting to fill out the GATE online form 2023, you must read the following points discussed here.
- You have to upload the scanned copies of your photograph, signature, category certificate, and Dyslexic certificate (If applicable).
- Candidates have to Upload their Photo Identity Card as well. For example, Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Driving Licenses and Voter IDs. In case, you don’t possess any of these cards then you have to get one before gate.iitk.ac.in online registration.
|Photograph||1. Coloured Passport Size|
2. High Quality
3. White Background
4. JPG/ JPEG Format ( 20 – 200 KB)
|Signature||1. Sign with a black or dark blue coloured pen|
2. JPG/ JPEG Format ( 5 – 200 KB)
GATE 2023 Online Application Form at gate.iitkac.in
Kindly follow the below-mentioned steps to complete the GATE 2023 IIT Kanpur Application Form process:
- Start the process by opening the official website in your web browser – https://gate.iitk.ac.in/
- Afterwards, scroll down and click on the ‘Login’ button.
- From thereon, provide all the details asked from you. Also, make sure to check the entries, they should be valid and accurate.
- After that, upload all the scanned copies of the documents.
- Lastly, complete the GATE application 2023 process by depositing the application fee online.
- Finally, submit the gate.iitk.ac.in form after final review.
- In addition, take the print copy for future use.
GATE 2023 Registration Fees
The candidate will pay the GATE 2023 form fees through available payment options in the online application form. Moreover, if you are planning to appear for two papers then you will pay twice the GATE 2023 form fees. Kindly refer to the following table for details:
Indian National Candidates
|Categories||Regular Fees||Extended Period Fees|
|Women||Rs. 850/-||Rs. 1350/-|
|Rs. 850/-||Rs. 1350/-|
|Remaining Candidates||Rs. 1700/-||Rs. 2200/-|
Foreign National Candidates
|Centre of Exam||Regular Fees||Extended Period Fees|
|Centres Located in India||Rs. 1700/-||Rs. 2200/-|
|Dhaka and Kathmandu||US$ 100||US$ 150|
|Dubai and Singapore||US$ 200||US$ 250|
GATE 2023 Registration: Important Links
|Register Online||Available Soon|
|Get More Details On||GATE 2023 Brochure|
|Check Updates On||GATE 2023 Official Website|
|Follow For Related News||Bihar News Homepage|
The candidate can choose up to three exam cities from the same zone.
For this purpose, the online registration will start on 30th August 2022. You can refer to our site for detailed instructions on the online application process.
Yes, you are eligible to apply for the General Aptitude Test in Engineering. However, you must meet the eligibility criteria stated on this page.
There is no age limit for the candidates who wish to sit for the GATE Exam 2023.
The candidates are given the liberty to apply for a maximum of 02 papers. However, you will pay double the registration fee.
No, the candidate will submit ONLY ONE GATE Application Form for two papers.