The Corporation of Metro Rail, Gujarat is inviting qualified and eligible candidates for 424 non-executive posts. The application link for GMRC Recruitment 2023 is available from 10th May 2023 and is open till 9th June 2023. Interested applicants will have to visit the official website to fill in the application form. Candidates applying for GMRC Recruitment 2023 can also pay the application fee online through the link provided on the official website. The dates for the availability of the payment link are the same as that of the application date. We recommend that our readers apply for available positions as soon as possible.
Stay on our page and keep checking the official website of GMRC i.e. https://www.gujaratmetrorail.com/ for new updates. Here in this article, we have provided you with the information that is relevant to GMRC Gujarat Recruitment 2023 Steps to apply online.
Table of Contents
Check Now >>> Earn Rewards by playing Quiz
GMRC Recruitment 2023
Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation Limited is seeking qualified people for various non-executive positions. Applications are welcomed from young, active, and motivated Indian nationals for various categories of Non-Executive positions in Ahmedabad Metro Rail Corporation operations and maintenance. Candidates need to apply for the GMRC Recruitment 2023 through the application process. Without the application form, no candidate is allowed to sit for the recruitment examination. The candidates who will be selected for recruitment will have to give the service for 5 years on a contract basis. The selection for recruitment will be done on a written exam and a language exam pattern.
Examination for the following posts is expected to be in the month of July ’23. If you wish to learn about the Recruitment, eligibility criteria and other relevant information, stay connected.
Gujarat MRC Recruitment 2023: Highlights
|Name of the Recruitment||GMRC Recruitment 2023|
|Expanded From or GMRC||Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation|
|Number of Available Posts||424|
|Name of the Posts||Station Controller/ Train Operator (SC/TO)|
Customer Relations Assistant (CRA)
Junior Engineer (Electronic, Mechanical, Civil)
Maintainer (Fitter, Electronic, Electrical)
|Mode of Application Form||Online|
|Status of Application Form||Active|
|Mode of Payment of Fees||Online|
|Selection Process||Written Exam |
Gujarati Language Test
- AIMS Portal
- SECR Portal Salary Slip 2023
- Government Jobs 2023 for 12th Pass
- SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023
Gujarat Metro Rail Application 2023: Important Dates
|Commencement of Application Form||10th May 2023|
|Conclusion of Application Form||9th June 2023|
|Dates to Pay the Fees Online||10th May ’23 to 9th June ’23|
|Exam Dates||Any date in July 2023|
Gujarat Metro Rail Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the recruitment process the candidate must know what requirements are posted by the authorities. Hence here in this section of the article, we are providing information related to the Gujarat Metro Rail Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria. We advise the candidates to assess themselves on these criteria carefully.
Age Limit: The candidates applying for the posts of Station controller, Customer Relations and Junior Engineer should not be less than 18 years and more than 28 years. Those candidates who are willing to apply for the Maintainer post must have a minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 25 years as per the standard set by the officials. The calculation of the age will be done according to the date of the release of the advertisement.
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Station Controller||Diploma in Engineering in relevant fields|
|Customer Relation Assistant||Bachelors in Science|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical, Electronics, Civil)||Diploma in Engineering in relevant fields for the|
|Maintainer (Fitter, Electrical, Electronics)||SSLC pass with ITI degree in the relevant field|
GMRC 424 Non-Executive 2023 Number of Posts
|Name of the Vacancies||No. of Vacancies|
|Customer Relation Assistant||46|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||12|
|Junior Engineer (Electronics)||28|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||06|
GMRC Recruitment 2023 Steps to Apply Online
The process of the application for GMRC Recruitment 2023 is divided into 3 major procedures. The first includes Online Application and Registration. The second includes the payment of the application fee online and the third includes the process to upload the signature and the photograph of the candidate. It is necessary for the applicants to visit the official site for the aforementioned procedure of application. To know the process of application in a detailed manner, read the article further.
- Interested candidates can apply for the position by visiting the website at https://www.gujaratmetrorail.com/careers and clicking on the available link.
- From the drop-down option, select GMRC advertisement.
- Choose “Apply” from the menu that appears next to the advertisement, or click “Details” to read the advertisement in more detail.
- Please read the full notice carefully to ensure you meet the eligibility requirements for the position you wish to apply for.
- Clicking the Apply button opens the corresponding display overview as shown below. Please read carefully before applying. To apply, click the “Apply Now” button.
- If you are a new user of the website then first get yourself registered by clicking on One Time Registration- OTR and fill in all the details asked by the webpage like name, email ID, DOB, address, contact number, Aadhar Number, etc.
- If you do not want to use any of the options and want to apply immediately, click “Skip” to proceed to the online application.
- Fill out the required information and then submit a scanned copy of your photograph and signature in accordance with the standards.
- Candidates are advised to carefully complete and verify the information entered in the online application as it cannot be changed once the submit button is clicked.
- The name of the candidate, father/ husband, etc. must be entered exactly as it appears on the certificate/stamp sheet/identity card. Any alterations or alterations detected may lead to the disqualification of the Candidate.
- After viewing a preview of the duly filed application, click the “Submit” button. Modify data as needed, and click ‘SUBMIT’ ONLY after reviewing and assuring that the photograph, signature, and other information you entered are right.
- Click “Print Application” to acquire the application’s printout.
- Select the ‘Payment’ tab and make an online payment.
Gujarat Rail Corporation Application Fee for 2023 Recruitment
To apply for the recruitment process, interested candidates have to complete the form by paying the application fee to the authorities online The Gujarat Rail Corporation Application Fee for 2023 Recruitment decided by the concerned officials for the vacant post according to the reserved category are as follows.
- General and Un-reserved Category: Rs 600/-
- SEBC/OBC Category: Rs. 300/-
- SC/ST/EWS Category: Rs. 150/-
Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
For the Non-executive posts, the candidate is required to prepare themselves according to the selection process. This selection process is decided by the concerned authority. Read this section of the article to know the process that the candidate will go through.
- Written Exam: 100 Marks
- Gujarati Language Test: 20 Marks
- 60% Marks by the General category candidate and 50 % marks by the SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidates are the minimum qualifications for the selection. These marks will not be considered for the preparation of the merit list.
For more details in relation to the GMRC Recruitment 2023, the applicants can also read the notification PDF, the link of which is provided below in the Important Link Section.
|To Apply Online||GMRC Recruitment 2023|
GMRC Career Official Page 2023
|To Check More||GMRC Recruitment Notification PDF 2023|
|To Read More||Bihar News Homepage|
How can I pay the fee for the application on the GMRC webpage?
To pay the application fee, the applicant can pay only through net banking, debit card (RUPAY/ VISA/Master Card/Maestro/UPI), Credit Card, or Internet Banking.
What is the date for the exam of GMRC 2023?
The date for the exam of the GMRC 2023 is still not released by the officials. The Exam will be held tentatively in the month of July.
What is the exam pattern of the GMRC examination 2023?
In the GMRC Examination 2023, the applicants will come across 120 questions in the question paper, consisting of 100 marks. There will be 1/4th negative marks for every wrong answer.