GPSSB Gram Sevak Call Letter 2022 – All the applicants who have applied for the post of Gram Sevak will be able to download the GPSSB Gram Sevak call letter for the written examination. The authority will release the hall ticket for the examination and all the candidates can visit the official portal of the Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board, and download the GPSSB Admit Card 2022. The authority will be releasing the call letter on 25th May 2022, candidates will be able to download it on the given date, so applicants can visit the official website to check their GPSSB Gram Sevak call letter for the examination. All the related details about the GPSSB Gram Sevak Hall Ticket will be given here on this page, so go through the full article to know more about it.
GPSSB Gram Sevak Call Letter 2022
The probationers have to download the www.gpssb.gujarat.gov.in Gram Sevak call letter by entering the asked details on the official page, after you have entered the details then the hall ticket will appear before you. Many candidates have applied for the post and now they are waiting for the release date of the Gujarat Gram Sevak Hall Ticket 2022 for the examination. And if you want to know how to download the hall ticket then you can simply follow the instructions given here on this page to download the admit card for the examination. After you have downloaded the hall ticket then keep your hall ticket very safe with you till the last procedure of the recruitment.
gpssb.gujarat.gov.in Gram Sevak Admit Card 2022
|Article type||GPSSB Gram Sevak Call Letter 2022|
|Article category||Admit card|
|Name of the organization||Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board|
|Name of the post||Gram Sevak|
|Number of posts||1571 vacancies|
|Exam date||5th June 2022|
|Date of downloading the admit card||25th May 2022 onwards|
|Declaration of result||To be notified|
Gujarat Gram Sevak Selection Process 2022
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the written examination only, first, the applicants will get shortlisted on the basis of their eligibility criteria. Then the selected candidates will sit for the written examination, the date of the examination is already stated in the above-mentioned table. The questions in the examination will be asked related to the post, and after the examination is over the GPSSB Gram Sevak result will be out then the applicants who have performed well in the exam will get shortlisted for the post, and then the applicants will be called for the document verification process.
How to download the GPSSB Gram Sevak Call Letter 2022?
All the candidates who want to know the downloading process of the GPSSB call letter for the examination and are facing issues regarding the same then here we will be discussing the full procedure of how you can download the admit card for the examination. Follow the steps carefully.
- To download the gpssb.gujarat.gov.in call letter for the written examination, go to the official portal of Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board i.e. gpssb.gujarat.gov.in
- After you have visited the site then tap on the advertisement option, available on the left side of the main page.
- Then on the new page, you have to search for the Gram Sevak advertisement, and then once you find the post click on that link.
- Now after that you will see the download Gujarat Gram Sevak Admit Card option click on that option, and then on the fresh page, you will be asked to enter some details.
- After you have entered the details then submit the information, and then the hall ticket will appear before you on your screen.
- Now check the hall letter and then click on the download option to save your gpssb.gujarat.gov.in Gram Sevak call letter, after that, you can take the hard copy of your hall ticket to carry it on the day of the examination.
GPSSB Gram Sevak Call Letter 2022 Details
While downloading the gpssb.gujarat.gov.in call letter the applicants will come across some details that are mentioned in the hall ticket, so here we have listed the details for you.
- Name of the applicants
- Date and time of the examination
- Duration of the examination
- Roll number of the candidate
- Name of the exam centre
- Name of the organization
- Exam name
- Signature of the candidate
- Signature of the organization
- Stamp of the authority
- Venue of the exam centre
- Photograph of the candidate
- Important instruction for the day of the examination
- Category of the candidate
- Gender of the applicants
GPSSB Gram Sevak Admit Card 2022 Essential Documents
The aspirants are instructed to bring the requested certificate with them as without the certificate the authority will not allow the candidates to sit for the examination. Before you are going to enter the examination hall you have to do the verification which will be done through your government id. So you have to carry any one of the below-mentioned government authorized id proof.
- Aadhar card
- Pand card
- Voter id card
- Driving license
- Bank Passbook