GPSSB Talati Call Letter 2022: Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board will conduct a written examination for the post of Gram Panchayat Secretary on 29 January 2023. For this written examination, the registered applicants need a call letter. The authority will release the GPSSB Talati Call Letter 2022 on the official portal of OJAS. Before the date of the written exam, the applicants have to be in possession of the printout of the GPSSB Admit Card 2022. Through this article, we will try to cover all the details regarding Gujarat Panchayat Secretary Call Letter 2022. So that all the applicants can participate in the written examination without any stress.
GPSSB Talati Call Letter 2022
The GPSSB Talati Cum Mantri Admit Card 2022 has no exact release date yet. However, by looking at the date of the examination we can estimate its availability in January 2023. The applicants can easily download it with the help of their application form’s credentials after its release. The applicants must also note that they will only be able to download the GPSSB Talati Hall Ticket 2022 if their online applications are accepted. Once the call letter is accessible online, the applicants must download and obtain its hard copy within the scheduled time.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
ગુજરાત પંચાયત સચિવ કોલ લેટર 2022: Overview
|Article Category||Admit Card|
|Concerned Admit Card||Gujarat Panchayat Secretary Admit Card 2022|
|Name of the authority||Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board|
|Name of the Post||Secretary (Talati Cum Mantri)|
|Call Letter Release Date||TBA|
|Call Letter Release Mode||Online|
|Exam Date||29 January 2023|
|Exam Type||Written Examination|
|GPSSB Official Website||https://gpssb.gujarat.gov.in/|
|OJAS Official Website||https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in/|
GPSSB Talati Call Letter 2022 Mentioned Details
The applicants will get all the exam-related information through the details given in the GPSSB Talati Hall Ticket 2022. All the information we are referring to is listed below. The applicants must necessarily verify if all of this information is correct or not.
- Name of the Applicant
- Date of Birth
- Application Number
- Exam Date and Duration
- Exam Venue complete address
- Time of reporting at the exam venue
- Instructions to follow on the exam day
ojas.gujarat.gov.in Panchayat Secretary Call Letter 2022 Downloading Process
The applicants can download the GPSSB Panchayat Secretary Call Letter 2022 by taking the help of the process mentioned in the various steps below. The applicants must not proceed with this process without keeping their application form details with them.
- For the first step, the applicants need to visit the OJAS Gujarat official portal using the URL ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
- On the homepage, an option for Call Letter/Preference is present at the top.
- From that option, the applicants must select Preliminary Exam Call Letter.
- That option will take the applicants to a new window where they have to select the job and enter their application number.
- As soon as the applicants fill in the above-mentioned details correctly, they can download the Gujarat Panchayat Secretary Call Letter 2022.
- The applicants must obtain a clear printout of that call letter for the day of the written examination.
Gujarat Panchayat Secretary Exam 2022
The written examination for the Gujarat Panchayat Secretary post will be conducted at various examination centres. The duration of the examination is 60 minutes and it has 100 questions from four uniquely identified subjects. The applicants must go through all of the guidelines present in the Gujarat Talati Cum Mantri Call Letter 2022 before taking part in the written examination.
GPSSB Talati Exam Day Instructions 2022
To appear in the written examination for Talat Cum Mantri posts in GPSSP the applicants must follow some important instructions. The complete list of the aforementioned instructions is given below. The registered applicants must necessarily go through them.
- Before taking a printout of the call letter, the applicants must make sure it is A4 size and portrait layout mode is enabled in the printer settings.
- To get their identities verified, the applicants mandatorily need to bring one identity proof with them for the examination day.
- The applicants must make themselves aware of the correct address of the allotted exam venue before the exam day to be there on time.
- The applicants must carefully check the reporting time on gpssb.gujarat.gov.in Secretary Call Letter 2022 and arrive at the exam venue an hour before it.
|Gujarat PSSB Talati Call Letter 2022||Releasing Soon|
|For More Information Check||GPSSB Official Portal|
|Follow For Latest Updates||Bihar NEWS Homepage|
Will the authority send the GPSSB Talati separately to each applicant?
No, the authority will only release the link to download it on the OJAS website. However, the applicants will get relevant information regarding its release on their registered mobile numbers.
What details do the applicants need to access the call letter online?
The applicants need to know their application numbers from the application process to access their call letters.
Will the authority do negative markings for each wrong answer in the Gujarat Panchayat Secretary Exam 2022?
Yes, there will be a negative marking of 0.33 marks for each wrong answer in the written examination.