The Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited (GRSE) has made public the apprentice posts recruitment. The concerned authority has informed aspirants looking for Fresher, ex-ITI, Graduate, and Technician Apprentice or HR Trainee posts recruitment. Candidates meeting the requirements of any of the given posts can apply for GRSE Recruitment 2023. The application form is currently placed on the official website. The recruitment form submission will be done through an online procedure by the 29th of October. After that, no application will be entertained by the officials.
GRSE Recruitment 2023
Candidates must know that the eligible candidate should be registered in the Apprenticeship Training Portal to apply for the GRSE Ltd Trade Apprentice 2023 Recruitment. Applicants must complete a complete form, and erroneous information must be avoided. All the essential documents should be uploaded to verify the documents for the merit list. After the merit list issuance, the shortlisted candidates will be asked to appear for the document verification process.
The selected candidates will undergo one year of apprentice training in Ranchi or Kolkata. They will be given a monthly stipend between Rs 6,000 to 15,000. More details of the recruitment are given below.
जीआरएसई भर्ती 2023: Quick Overview
|Category of Article||Recruitment|
|Name of the Recruitment||GRSE-Apprentice|
|Concerned Authority||Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Ltd|
|Location||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Name of the Post||Apprentice & HR Trainee|
|Total Number of Vacancy||250|
|Stipend||Apprentice: Rs 6,000 to 15,000 |
HR Trainee: Rs 15,000
|Minimum Education||10th Pass|
|Opening of Application Form||30th of September|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Closing of Application Submission||29th of October|
Document Verification & Interview
- RRC ER Apprentice Online Form 2023
- SBI Apprentice Admit Card 2023
- BEML Group C Recruitment 2023
- MP Commercial Tax Inspector Recruitment 2023
GRSE Ltd Trade Apprentice 2023 Vacancy
|S.No||Name of the Post||Approximate Vacancy|
|01||Ex-ITI Trade Apprentice||134|
|02||Fresher Trade Apprentice||40|
grse.in Apprentice & HR Trainee Eligibility 2023
Up to this point, candidates must have grasped recruitment-related information. Now, aspirants must verify the recruitment requirements to apply for the posts accordingly. The points below provide the GRSE Apprentice/HR Trainee Recruitment Qualification 2023.
- Aspirants are required to be Indian State residents.
- The post-wise educational qualifications are given below:
- Ex-ITI Trade Apprentice Posts: Must have qualified for the All India Trade Test (AITT) for the Craftsman Training Scheme. Aspirants should also hold a National Trade Certificate (NTC) affiliated with NCVT.
- Fresher Trade Apprentice Posts: Must have passed 10th standard from affiliated state or centre board.
- Graduate Apprentice Posts: Must hold an Engineering or Technology degree from the respective trade from affiliated institutes.
- Technician Apprentice Posts: Must possess a Diploma in Engineering from State-affiliated Board of Technology.
- HR Trainee Posts: Must have bachelor’s degree and PG in MBA/PG Diploma/PG Degree courses.
- The minimum age for the apprentice posts is 14 years, and 26 years is the maximum as of 1 September 2023.
- The maximum age limit for HR Trainee posts should be 26 years.
- The recruitment authority has provided the upper age limit concession for reserved category and Physically handicapped candidates.
- Candidates with prior participation in the Apprentice Training program or work experience are ineligible for recruitment.
Apply for GRSE Recruitment 2023 Online
Aspirants adhering to the above recruitment eligibility can fill up the recruitment form. The procedure to apply for the specified posts is explained below.
- Open the GRSE Ltd Trade Apprentice 2023 Application Link.
- The official page provides the registration and application login link.
- Freshers will be required to create a login account. Whereas already-registered candidates can directly log in to the portal.
- Correct information should be filled in the registration form.
- Thereafter, log into the portal and fill up the GRSE Recruitment 2023 Form.
- Upload the scanned copy of educational certificates and other relevant documents.
- Review the form and submit it.
- Print out the hard copy for future reference.
GRSE Apprentice/HR Trainee Stipend 2023
|Particulars of Post||Placement||Monthly Stipend|
|Fesher Trade Apprentice||Kolkata||Rs 6,000 to 6,600|
|Ex-ITI Trade Apprentice||Kolkata/Ranchi||Rs 7,000 to 7,700|
|Graduate Apprentice||Kolkata||Rs 15,000|
|Technician Apprentice||Kolkata/Ranchi||Rs 9,000 to 10,000|
|HR Trainee||Kolkata||Rs 15,000|
GRSE Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Apply Online||GRSE Ltd Trade Apprentice Application Link|
|Register for Apprenticeship||Apprenticeship Training Portal|
|Official Website||Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Ltd|
|Look For More Information||GRSE Apprentice Recruitment Notification|
GRSE HR Trainee Recruitment Notification
|Follow For Updates||Follow Here|
Basic Queries Related to GRSE Recruitment
Is it mandatory to register at Apprenticeship Training Portal for GRSE Recruitment?
Yes, it is important to register for the Apprenticeship Training Portal before applying for recruitment.
What is the deadline for the GRSE Recruitment application?
Candidates eligible for any of the apprentice posts can apply for the recruitment by the 29th of October.
How will the officials select the candidates for apprentice recruitment?
Selection of the candidates will be merit-based. Aspirants appearing in the merit list will be required to appear for the document verification for final selection.
What is the timeframe for an apprentice course?
The apprentice course duration is 12 months (1 Year).