Gujarat HC Civil Judge Prelims Admit Card: High Court of Gujarat will be organizing the Preliminary examination (Elimination Test) for the post of Civil Judge at 219 vacant seats on 05th June 2022 (Sunday) and the Gujarat Civil Judge Prelims exam admit card will be shared today on the HC-OJAS portal hc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in and the examination will take place at different exam centres decided by the authorities. To download the Gujarat HC Civil Judge Prelims Admit Card, candidates have to enter their login credentials on the HC-OJAS window page. The court will not be sharing the Gujarat HC Civil Judge Prelims admit card personally with the participating candidates. Continue reading to know more about the Gujarat High Court CJ exam date, admit card etc.
Gujarat HC Civil Judge Prelims Admit Card
Only those candidates will be eligible to appear in the preliminary exam who not only fulfilled the eligibility criteria but also submitted the application forms as per the guidelines given by the court officials. The applicants must enter correct login credentials while downloading their Gujarat High Court prelims admit card and will not be given permission to sit in the exam until they bring their examination hall ticket. For more materials about the Gujarat High Court CJ Prelims Admit Card stay connected with our article.
|Examination Body||High Court of Gujarat|
|Exam Date||05th June 2022|
|Availability of Hall Ticket||30th May 2022|
|Selection Process||Prelims Exam, Mains Exam & Viva-Voce Test|
Gujarat High Court CJ Prelims Hall Ticket
The applicants who are going to appear in the exam must try to get the downloaded copy of the Gujarat HC CJ hall ticket a few days before the exam day so that they didn’t encounter the slow server issues on the last date. The hc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in Civil Judge prelims hall ticket should be taken out in colored form with a clear vision of all the particulars related to the Gujarat High Court preliminary examination. By chance, if the applicant lost their original Gujarat CJ hall ticket then they can appeal to the exam authorities to provide them with the duplicate/provisional hall ticket.
Gujarat HC CJ Prelims 2022 Exam Scheme
- The preliminary examination will be of 100 marks containing 100 objective type questions with a time duration of 02 hours and the language of the question paper will be English.
- For each correct answer, 01 mark will be added and 0.33 marks will be deducted for each wrong/multiple answer.
- All those applicants, who didn’t have Gujarati as subject in class 10th & 12th have to give the Gujarati language test which will be of 50 marks whose time duration will be 1 hour and a half hour.
How to download Gujarat HC Civil Judge Prelims Admit Card?
The steps to download the hc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in Civil Judge Prelims admit card are described below so go through it very carefully:
- Go to the official website of Gujarat High Court hc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
- Under the section of the ‘Recruitment’ tick on the ‘HC OJAS Site’ option.
- You will get connected with the High Court of Gujarat (OJAS) page and then tick on the ‘Print Call Letter’ given under the drop-box of ‘Call Letters’.
- Enter your job, confirmation number, date of birth, and then tick on the ‘Print Call Letter’ button.
- Your Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Prelims admit card will be visible on your screen.
- After reading all the details mentioned inside the admit card finish the process by downloading the file and keeping it safe for future references.
Items to carry to the Examination Centre
In addition to the Gujarat HC Civil Judge Prelims admit card, the applicant has to carry some other items along with them to the exam center on the exam day and those are:
- Government ID.
- Recent colored passport size photograph.
- Category Certificate.
- Mask, a bottle of hand sanitizer.
- Small Water bottle.
Guidelines for Examination Day
- Try to reach the examination centre mentioned on the admit card at least 30 minutes before the reporting time to avoid last-minute trouble/stress.
- The court will not provide any travelling expenses/injury expenses to the candidates while they are coming to appear in the exam.
- The candidate must bring their hall ticket as well other documents along with them to the exam day as it will be used for cross-verification at the exam centre.
- After reaching the exam centre, the applicant must corporate with the centre staff during the verification process.
- Before entering the exam hall, all the applicants are advised to leave their personal belongings outside the exam hall and somewhere safe so that it doesn’t get disappeared.
- After entering the exam hall, sit on the seat allotted to you according to your roll number and no arguments/excuses will be entertained in regard to changes in the seat.
- The applicant isn’t allowed to start the exam or leave the examination hall before the time duration mentioned on the Gujarat HC CJ Pre admit card.