Gujarat HC Recruitment 2023: The High Court Of Gujarat is inviting applications for the 193 Civil Judges posts. The online application started on the 15th of March and will continue till the 14th of April. Interested candidates can apply for the Gujarat HC Recruitment 2023 before its deadline. Applicants can fill out the application form in the hc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in portal. Only law degree applicants will be eligible for the Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Recruitment.
In this article, we will provide all the details required in the process. Here, you can also download the recruitment notification and the application link will be available at the end of the article.
Table of Contents
Check Now >>> Earn Rewards by playing Quiz
Gujarat HC Recruitment 2023
The Gujarat HC Recruitment 2023 application is available on the official portal. Only eligible candidates can fill out the form. The application of ineligible candidates will not be entertained by the authorities. It should be filled with utmost care and the payment of the fee can be done online as well as offline mode. For detailed information on ગુજરાત હાઈકોર્ટની ભરતી 2023, candidates must go through the given article.
|Name of the Recruitment||OJAS-HC|
|Exam Conducting Body||High Court Of Gujarat|
|Name of the Post||Civil Judge|
|Minimum Qualification||Law Degree|
|Pay-scale||77,840 to 1,36,520|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Procedure||Preliminary Examination|
ગુજરાત હાઈકોર્ટની ભરતી 2023: Important Dates
|Commencement of Application||15th March 2023|
|Last Date of Application||14th April 2023|
|Prelim Exam Date||7th May 2023|
|Main Written Exam Date||2nd July 2023|
|Oral Interview||October-November 2023|
Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Eligibility 2023
The Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Eligibility 2023 is divided into Educational qualification and Age limits. The details of both criteria are explained below. Candidates should fulfil both criteria in order to become eligible for recruitment.
- Degree in law from a recognised university.
- Applicants who have passed the given degree in the academic year 2009-10 and onwards must have cleared the All India Bar Examination.
- Practising as an Advocate in Civil or Criminal Courts.
- Working in the Court or other Associated Departments and they should be graduate or postgraduate in law.
- Passed classes 10th and 12th in the subject of Gujarati.
- If an applicant has not passed the exam in any of the stages in the Gujarati subject then the applicant has to appear in Vernacular Proficiency Test.
- Basic knowledge of Computer Applications or Operations.
- The maximum age for the General category applicants is 35 years.
- The maximum age for the SC, ST, Socially and Educationally Backward Classes, Ex-servicemen and PWD candidates is 40 years.
- The upper age limit for the court and other Associated Departments employees is 40 years.
Gujarat Civil Judge Vacancy 2023
Officials have introduced a total number of 193 vacancies. The Gujarat Civil Judge Vacancy 2023 is segregated into various categories on the basis of reservation. Candidates can check the vacancy and apply accordingly.
|Socially and Educationally |
Gujarat HC Special Civil Judge Application 2023
Applicants can submit the Gujarat HC Special Civil Judge Application 2023 by browsing the official portal whose details are given as:
Step 1: Open the High Court of Gujarat (OJAS) official portal: hc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
Step 2: The home page of the portal will be displayed on the window.
Step 3: Now, click on ” Job Application” and thereafter “Apply Now”.
Step 4: Next, fill out the application form with accurate Personal, Communication, Education and other details.
Step 5: After that, deposit the prescribed fees.
Step 6: Thereafter, upload the photograph and signature on the application form.
5X3.6 cm dimension size
Black or blue pen
Step 7: Confirm the Gujarat Judiciary Application Form 2023.
Step 8: At last, print the Gujarat HC Recruitment 2023 Application for future proceedings.
Gujarat Judiciary Fee Details 2023
Applicants can deposit fees online as well as offline mode. The payment mode will be SBI epay and the bank Challan will also be generated through the same mode. The payment of the fee will be done at the SBI branch. The bank charges will be deducted for both offline and online modes. The Gujarat Judiciary Fee Details 2023 are tabulated in the given table.
|SC, ST, SEBC, Ex-serviceman and PWD||500|
ojas.gujarat.gov.in HC Selection Procedure 2023
The ojas.gujarat.gov.in HC Selection Procedure 2023 comprises Prelim, Main exam and Oral interview. The details of all the stages are given below.
- Preliminary Examination: In the Preliminary Examination, candidates will be given 100 MCQs which should be completed in 2 hours. The language of the examination will only be English. Candidates who have not passed Class 10th and 12th in the Vernacular Language also have to appear in the Gujarati Proficiency Test.
- Main Examination: The main examination consists of 2 papers with 100 marks each. The duration of the paper is three hours and the language is English and Gujarati. The syllabus of the examination is provided in the recruitment notification. In order to qualify for both papers, 50% of marks should be scored by General category candidates and 45% marks for the remaining category in each exam.
- Viva-voce Test: The viva-voce test consists of 50 marks in which the suitability of the candidates for the posts is checked in many parameters. 40% marks are the qualifying marks for oral interviews.
Gujarat HC Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Apply Online||Gujarat HC Recruitment Link|
|Check For More Updates||Gujarat HC Notification Pdf|
|Follow For Updates||Bihar News Home Page|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can we deposit the application fee through bank Challan?
Yes, applicants can also deposit fees through the bank Challan.
How will the candidates be recruited for the Gujarat HC Recruitment?
The recruitment process for the Civil Judge consists of a Prelim examination, Main Examination and an oral interview.
What are the qualifying marks for the preliminary exam?
The qualifying mark for the preliminary exam is 50%.
What are the reservation criteria for PWD candidates?
The Differently Abled Candidates should have a locomotive disability of not less than 40%. Only then they will be eligible for the category