The Maharaja Sayahirao University of Baroda is the state agency authorized to conduct the 17th Gujarat State Eligibility Test (GSAT 2023). The officials have released the list of GSET & Post-Graduation subjects for the Assistant Professor post. Interested candidates can go through the Gujarat SET 2023 Information Bulletin and apply based on the respective discipline. The online application form is presently available on the GSET 2023 portal.
Eligible candidates can continue applying for the Gujarat SET 2023 Application Form by the 16th of September. Applicants are requested not to send the form’s hard copy to the University address.
Table of Contents
Check Now >>> Earn cash rewards by playing Quiz
Gujarat SET 2023 Application Form
The concerned authority will not accept multiple gujaratset.ac.in Assistant Professor 2023 Application Form. Applicants should fill out the form correctly within the specified date. The officials will not consider requests for the edit/alter/modify the application form. They will also scrutinize the application form, and will only allow the eligible candidates to appear in the written exam. The GSET 2023 Exam will be conducted on the 26th of November.
ગુજરાત સ્ટેટ એલિજીબીલિટી ટેસ્ટ ફોર આસિસ્ટ્ન્ટ પ્રોફેસર 2023: Quick Overview
|Topic of Article||Application Form|
|Name of Application Form||Gujarat SET|
|Concerned Authority||Maharaja Sayahirao University of Baroda, Vadodra|
|Designation Name||Assistant Professor|
|Minimum Qualification||Postgraduate (PG)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fees||Unreserved/EWS/SEBC Category: Rs 900|
SC/ST/Third Gender: Rs 700
PWD Category: Rs 100
|Selection Process||Written Exam |
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Government Jobs Opening, Results & Schemes updates.
- Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund Scholarships 2023
- DSSSB Recruitment 2023
- HPCL Recruitment 2023
- AFMS Medical Officer Recruitment 2023
gujaratset.ac.in Assistant Professor 2023 Eligibility
It is important for the applicants to go through the Gujarat GSET 2023 Qualifications. Candidates not fulfilling the eligibility criteria will not be permitted to appear for the written exam. The points listed below provide the eligibility of the respective application.
- Applicants must be Indian citizens.
- The officials have not set any upper age limit for the application form.
- Applicants must have passed the postgraduation in the respective discipline from the affiliated institute.
- A minimum of 55% marks are required for the UR/General-EWS/SEBC in the PG courses.
- Whereas, applicants belonging to the SEBC-NCL/SC/ST/Third Gender/PWD category must score a minimum of 50% marks.
- Applicants in the final year of the PG course are also eligible to apply.
Applicants applying for the online application will be required to deposit the Gujarat GSET 2023 Examination Fees. The table shown below will assist the candidates with the category-wise fee payment. They can make payments using the online method i.e.Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking. Examination fees submitted through demand draft, IPO or money order will not be accepted. It is to notify the candidates that it will not be refunded once the fee is deposited.
|List of Categories||Application Fees (Rs)|
SEBC (Non-Creamy Layer)
|900 + Bank Charges|
|SC/ST/Third Gender||700 + Bank Charges|
|PWD (PH/VH)||100 + Bank Charges|
Apply Gujarat SET 2023 Application Form Online
Applicants who have checked the eligibility of the application form can visit the Gujarat GSET 2023 Official Website. Here, the application link and other relevant information are provided. The online application form will be filled in two steps provided in the image below. After going through the brief idea in the image, follow the steps below to successfully submit the application form.
- Open the Gujarat State Eligibility Test for Assistant Professor (GSET-2023) website: https://www.gujaratset.ac.in
- The first step is Step-1 Pay Examination Fee through online payment channels.
- After the successful payment, candidates will be assigned the Order Number and Eazypay Transaction ID.
- Enter the given credentials to access the application form in Step 2-Register Online for GSET.
- Fill up the Online gujaratset.ac.in Assistant Professor 2023 Application Form and select the discipline wisely.
- Upload the recent image.
- Review the form and submit it.
- Print out the application form and fee receipt for future reference.
GSET 2023 Important Dates
|List of Activities||Important Dates|
|Start of Application Process |
(Application Fees + Online Registration)
|21st of August|
|Last Date of Application Submission||16th of September|
|Admit Card Publish Date||November 2023|
|Written Exam Date||26th of November|
|Exam Timing||Paper I: One Hour (9:30 to 10:30)|
Paper II: Two hours (10:30 to 12:30)
Essential Gujarat SET 2023 Application Form Links
|Apply Online||Gujarat GSET Application Link|
|Check For More Details||GSET Information Booklet|
|Follow For Updates||Follow Here|
Basic Queries Related to Gujarat SET Application Form
How will the candidates be selected for the Assistant Professor post?
The officials will organize the written exam in two stages (Paper I & II) with a duration of three hours. Candidates qualifying for the written exam will be selected for the respective post.
Can the other state’s eligible candidates apply for the post?
Yes, other state’s eligible applicants can apply for the application form. However, they will be treated as unreserved category candidates.
What documents do we require to upload in the application form?
Applicants applying for the online application form will be required to upload a scanned copy of a recent photograph with a file size below 100kb in jp/jpeg format.