Gujarat TAT Application Form 2023: Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHSEB) invite candidates to fill out the application form for Gujarat Teacher Aptitude Test 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online via the link on the official website @sebexam.org. The notification was released on 2nd May 2023 and the registration for Gujarat TAT Application Form 2023 started on the same day. The applicants can fill out the form till 20th May 2023.
Candidates have plenty of time to prepare for the exam as the board will conduct the prelims exam on 4th June 2023 and those who qualify for the prelims exam will appear in the mains exam on 18th June 2023. To know more information about Gujarat TAT 2023, we would suggest our readers stay on this page and read the given information further.
Gujarat TAT Application Form 2023
The Gujarat Teacher Aptitude Test 2023 will be conducted in three mediums i.e. Gujarati, Hindi and English, it is the candidate’s choice to appear in which language. A teacher candidate who clears the exam will be eligible for the appointment as the Teaching Assistant. In the very first step, the candidate is required to analyse themselves on the parameters that the board gives. If the candidate is eligible for the exam then only the application of the candidate is accepted by the board or else the application will be rejected.
To know these eligibility parameters for the Gujarat TAT Application Form 2023, the candidates are advised to read the article further.
Gujarat Teacher Aptitude Test 2023: At a Glance
|Name of the Exam||Gujarat Teacher Aptitude Test|
|Conducting Body||Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Language of Exam||Gujarati|
|Exam Duration||120 minutes (2 hrs)|
|Selection Pattern||Prelims Exam|
Gujarat Teachers Aptitude Test: Important Dates
|Release of Notification||2nd May 2023||Tuesday|
|Commencement of Application Form||2nd May 2023||Tuesday|
|Conclusion of Application Form||20th May 2023||Saturday|
|Release of Admit Card||–||–|
|Prelims Exam Date||4th June 2023||Sunday|
|Mains Exam Date||18th June 2023||Sunday|
Gujarat TAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates can read this section of the article. We advise our readers to carefully read and analyse the given Gujarat TAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria. Candidates need to fulfil these parameters completely then only, their application will be considered. If any of these categories is not fulfilled by the candidate then the application will not be accepted by the board.
- The candidate should possess a bachelor’s degree in any field with more than 50% marks and a B.Ed degree in addition to a graduation degree.
- For consideration as a candidate to teach the appropriate topic in authorised public and private secondary schools, as determined by the State Government and as periodically revised.
- Only those who qualify academically and professionally for this Secondary Teacher Aptitude Test may attend.
- The Education Department’s resolution from 11/01/2021 will govern educational requirements.
- The Recruitment Selection Committee will confirm the information regarding educational and training qualifications, and their decision in this matter is final.
- Candidates would be eligible to apply for Gujarat TAT 2023 if they are enrolled in their last year of training during the academic year 2022–2023.
Gujarat TAT 2023 Steps to Fill the Application
In order to get selected for appearing in the examination, the candidates need to fill out the application form. We have discussed the Gujarat TAT 2023 steps to fill out the application.
In order to fill in the Gujarat TAT Application Form 2023, the candidate needs to follow the given steps. Follow these steps one by one and fill out the form easily.
- To fill out the Gujarat TAT Online Form 2023, the candidate needs to visit http://ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
- If you are a new user, then click on “Registration” and from the drop-down box click on Apply.
- You will be redirected to the new page. Read the policy and click on “I Agree“.
- A new page with personal and professional information will open up. Fill in the details, upload the required documents and register yourself for filling out the application form further.
- Once you are registered, go back to the homepage and click on “Online Application“. From the drop-down box select “Apply“.
- On the new webpage, select option “SEB” from the list of departments.
- In the table, from the new webpage select “Apply” from Advt. no. SEB/202324/101 under TAT (Secondary) for વિજ્ઞાન & ટેકનોલોજી/ગણિત વિષય – ગુજરાતી માધ્યમ – 202324.
- The portal will take you to the new portal sheet, click on “APPLY”.
- Enter “Registration Number” and “Date of Birth” and click on “Apply with OTR“.
- Complete the sebexam.org TAT Form 2023 and online of “Pay Online”
- Complete the fee payment procedure through Debit/Credit/ UPI or any other option displayed on the screen.
Gujarat Teacher Aptitude Test 2023 Application Fee
The fee is non-refundable. Applicants who fill out the form need to pay the Gujarat Teacher Aptitude Test 2023 Application Fee through a Debit card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ UPI etc. Payment for the exam will be paid online.
|Reserved categories||Application fee|
|General category||Rs. 500/-|
Gujarat TAT Examination 2023 Selection Procedure
After submitting the Gujarat TAT Registration Form 2023, the candidates who are selected will get the admit card. Candidates have to appear in the preliminary exam. Those who clear the exam will have to qualify for the second round of written exam i.e. Mains exam. On the basis of these marks, the merit list will be prepared by the officials on the basis of which the selection will be done. Further details regarding the Gujarat TAT Examination 2023 Selection Procedure will be intimated on the official website after the completion of online forms.
|To Apply||Gujarat TAT Application Form 2023|
|To Know More||Gujarat TAT Notification Pdf 2023|
|To Read More||Bihar News Homepage|
What is the last date for applying for Gujarat TAT Application Form 2023?
The candidates can apply for Gujarat TAT Application Form 2023 till 20 May 2023.
How much is the Application Fee of Gujarat TAT 2023 for the candidates from the General Category
The candidates from the general category have to pay Rs. 500 as the application form fee.
Where can I apply for the TAT exam 2023 for Gujarat?
To apply for the Gujarat TAT exam 2023, the candidates need to visit http://ojas.gujarat.gov.in as per the official guidelines.