Gujarat TET 2023: GSEB will conduct the eligibility test for special teacher designations in April or May 2023. To participate in this eligibility test, online applications are now accepted by the board from 23 February 2023 to 24 March 2023. The candidates who are eligible can submit their applications only on the official website of the exam conducting board. Furthermore, there are two eligibility tests for which the application process is being organized. The notifications that contain details for both of these tests have been released by the board on its website. So, before applying for Gujarat TET 2023, the candidates must check out these notifications. To know more about this eligibility test, refer to the complete article.
Gujarat TET 2023
In order to appear for the Gujarat Special TET 2023, it is compulsory for eligible candidates to submit their fully-filled application forms as per the given deadline. Furthermore, the applicants must also pay the required application fee within the time period specified by the board. The complete information regarding the eligibility criteria, application process and the exam scheme for Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test 2023 is in the article below. So, all the candidates must scroll down this article to the absolute end.
Check Now >>> Earn cash rewards by playing Quiz
Apply Here>>> Gujarat Special TET 2023 Application Link
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Government Jobs Opening, Results & Schemes updates.
ગુજરાત શિક્ષક પાત્રતા કસોટી 2023: Highlights
|Concerned Topic||Gujarat TET 2023|
|Eligibility Test For||Special Teachers|
|Name of the Conducting Board||State Examination Board, Gandhinagar|
|Required Qualification||For Sp. TET-I (Class 1 to 5): 12th Pass|
For Sp. TET-II (Class 6 to 8): Graduate
|Mode of the Application Process||Online|
|Status of Availability of the Application Form||Active|
|Application Fee Amount||For UR Applicants: Rs. 350/-|
For Reserved Applicants: Rs. 250/-
|Payment Mode for Application Fee||Online|
|GSEB Official Website||https://www.sebexam.org/|
GSEB Gujarat Special TET 2023: Important Dates
For the eligibility test for special teachers, the details regarding all of the important dates are in the table given below. The candidates must become a part of the activity related to the eligibility test as per these given dates.
|Online Publication of the Notification for GTET 2023||17 February 2023|
|Release date of the Application Form||23 February 2023|
|Final date to Submit the Online Application Form||24 March 2023|
|Final date to Submit the Online Application Fee||27 March 2023|
|Date of the Eligibility Test||Sometime in April or May 2023|
Gujarat TET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
In the eligibility test for Special Teachers, the applicants can only participate if they fulfil the following eligibility criteria. We have provided the details of the eligibility criteria for STET-I and STET-II separately. So, after going through these Gujarat TET 2023 Eligibility Criteria, the candidates can accordingly apply:
|Name of the Exam||Eligibility Criteria|
|Sp. TET-I (Class 1 to 5)||1. The applicants must have cleared the 12th Standard and obtained the relevant certificate for it from a certified board. |
2. The applicants must also have pursued D.Ed in Special Education from an educational institute approved by RCI and have an RCI CRR Number
The applicants must have pursued D.EL.Ed with a relevant qualification which is considered equivalent to D.Ed in Special Education.
|Sp. TET-II (Class 6 to 8)||1. The applicants must have pursued a Bachelor’s degree and attained a certificate for it from a recognized University/ Institution. |
2. The applicants must also possess a B.Ed qualification in special education from an institute approved by RCI with an RCI CRR Number
The applicants must have done B.Ed with a qualification which can be considered equivalent to B.Ed in Special Education.
sebexam.org Gujarat TET 2023 Online Application Process
In the application process of sebexam.org Gujarat TET 2023, the candidates will go through the following steps. Prior to starting this process, the candidates must keep their photographs, signatures and educational qualifications documents with them. You will be asked to upload them to the application form.
- First of all, the candidates have to open the GSEB official website homepage through the following URL https://www.sebexam.org/
- The candidates must now find the online application link for Gujarat TET on the Notice Board section available on the homepage.
- Now, in this process, the candidates must first fill out all of the asked details in the spaces marked for them.
- Once the candidates fill out all of these details in an accurate manner, the application number will be generated for them.
- The candidates must use this application number and their date of birth in the login portal now.
- After successfully logging into the portal, the candidates can upload their photographs and signatures according to the provided specifications.
- Once the documents are successfully uploaded, the candidates must verify all of the details on the application form before going any further.
- After this, the candidates can make the payment of the examination fee.
- With the successful payment of the examination fee, the application process will be completed.
- The candidates will now have the confirmation number for their application.
- Now, the candidates can submit the application form and obtain its hard copy for exam-related activities.
For the eligibility test, it is mandatory for the candidates to pay the prescribed examination fee along with the application form. The Gujarat TET Examination Fee 2023 is needed to be paid by the candidates as per the prescribed deadline by the board. To make the payment of this examination fee, the candidates can use the online payment methods given on the board’s website. The details regarding the Examination Fee amount are in the following table.
|General (EWS), SC, ST, SEBC and PH||Rs. 250/-|
Special Teacher Eligibility Test 2023 Gujarat
The board will conduct the Special Teacher Eligibility Test Gujarat 2023 in several examination centres across the state in the month of April or May 2023. This test will have a duration of 90 minutes during which the candidates will have to attempt a total of 150 questions. For each correct answer in the examination, 1 mark will be awarded to the candidates. The pattern of the examination for Sp TET-I and Sp TET-II varies accordingly. To know all the latest updates about this eligibility test, the candidates must visit our portal on a daily basis.
|Apply Online||Gujarat TET 2023 Application Form|
|Find More Details On||Gujarat Sp TET-I Notification 2023 |
Gujarat Sp TET-II Notification 2023
|Follow For the Latest Updates||Bihar NEWS Homepage|
Will all the candidates who submit the application form for Gujarat TET 2023 get to take part in the eligibility test?
Only those candidates will be part of the eligibility test whose online applications are found to be complete in all respects along with the fulfilment of eligibility by the board.
What is the last date to submit the examination fee for the GSEB Gujarat TET 2023 online?
The candidates can pay the examination fee till 24 March 2023.
When can the candidates download the admit card for the eligibility test?
The release date of the admit card will be updated by the board on its official website after the completion of the application process.