Haryana CET Mains 2023: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has commenced the application process for the Group C CET main examination. Under this recruitment, 31529 vacancies will be filled by the authorities. The online application starts on 16th March 2023 for which applicants can visit the official portal for the application form. Applicants can apply for the Haryana CET Mains Application 2023 till the 5th of April 2023.
In the article, applicants can slip into the abundance of information about the Haryana CET Mains 2023. Here, candidates can grab all the related information and proceed to the application form. At the end of the article, we have provided the link to the application and the notification to make the work unchallenging.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
Haryana CET Mains 2023
Previously, HSSC conducted the prelim of the CET examination. Candidates who have cleared the exam are called for the Haryana CET Mains 2023 Examination. The online application for recruitment has started in the HSSC portal. After this examination, selected candidates will be recruited for multiple vacancies in Group C. For more details of the recruitment, interested candidates can go through the given article.
Apply Here>> HSSC CET Mains 2023 Application Form
|Name of Recruitment||Common Entrance Test (CET)-2023 Mains|
|Concerned Authority||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of Posts||Multiple|
|Commencement of Application||16th March 2023|
|End Date of Application||5th April 2023|
|Exam Date||13th May 2023 to 15th July 2023|
|Selection Procedure||Written Examination|
Socio-Economic Criteria and Experience
हरियाणा ग्रुप सी भर्ती 2023 Eligibility
Interested candidates must read the eligibility of the recruitment for the multiple posts. The essential qualification i.e.Educational criteria and age limit for the recruitment vary from post to post. In order to check the हरियाणा ग्रुप सी भर्ती 2023 Eligibility, applicants can find the essential requirements here – Haryana CET Mains Recruitment Eligibility and Vacancy Details
The age limit for the Haryana Group C Recruitment 2023 is explained in the following points:
- The minimum age for the multiple posts is 18 and the maximum age is 42 except for the Assistant Librarian in AYUSH and Technical Education Department.
- The age limit for the Assistant Librarian in AYUSH is 18 to 22 years.
- The age limit for the Library Assistant in the Technical Education Department is 18 to 26 years.
- For age relaxation, candidates can refer to the notification in which all the details related to age relaxation are provided.
List of Documents
While applying for the recruitment application, applicants need a few scanned documents. These scanned documents will be uploaded on the application form. The Hssc.gov.in CET Application 2023 Documents are given in the following points.
- Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voter id or other valid id cards
- Educational Marsksheets
- Socio-Economic Critetia Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- Declaration Certificate
Haryana Group C Application Process 2023
After checking the eligibility criteria from the given pdf, eligible candidates can commence the Haryana Group C Application Process 2023. They can continue applying for recruitment application till the 5th of April. Applicants must browse the official portal to apply for the online application and then follow the given steps.
- Applicants must navigate to the Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) portal: https://www.hssc.gov.in.
- Now, click on the official website link.
- On the home page, tap on the “Apply Online” icon.
- After that, hunt the group C recruitment notification and tap on it.
- Next, register yourself by providing a working email id and phone number.
- After registration, applicants will be provided with the registration number and password.
- Using the registration id and password, log in to the HSSC portal.
- Now, fill out the application form with accurate details.
- Upload all the given documents accordingly.
- Submit the Haryana CET Mains 2023 Application Form.
- Print or download the application form for the document verification process.
CET Haryana Mains Exam Scheme 2023
The Haryana CET Mains 2023 Exam Scheme consists of 100 marks. These marks are divided into two parts in which 97.5% of marks are allocated to the written examination. The remaining 2.5% marks are assigned to the Socio-Economic Criteria and Experience. A detailed explanation of both stages is given below. The written examination for the multiple vacancies will commence on 13th May 2023 to 15th July 2023. Candidates can download the exam calendar pdf from the important link section.
- Written Examination: The OMR-based written examination will be conducted on the respective dates. In the written examination, candidates will be provided 100 MCQs in which they have to select one right answer from the 5 options. It is compulsory to mark answers to all questions. If a candidate doesn’t mark the answer to any question then 0.975 marks will be deducted. Each question carries the 0.975 mark weightage and candidates will be given a time span of 105 minutes.
- Socio-Economic Criteria and Experience: The 2.5% weightage will be provided to the candidates who fulfil the given two criteria.
- Neither the candidate nor the member of his family has been a regular employee in the state and the Indian government body.
- The aggregate annual income of the family should be less than 1 lakh 80 thousand rupees only.
Haryana CET Mains 2023: Important Links
|Apply Online||Haryana CET Mains 2023 Application Link|
|Check For More Details||Haryana CET Notification Pdf|
HSSC CET Tentative Exam Calendar
|Follow For Updates||Bihar News Home Page|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the last date for the Haryana Group C application form?
The last date for the Haryana Group C application form is 5th April 2023.
Where can we download the Harayan CET main written exam syllabus?
The Harayan CET main written exam syllabus is provided on the official portal: www.hssc.gov.in.
What is the weightage for the Socio-Economic Criteria and Experience in the HSSC recruitment?
The weightage for the Socio-Economic Criteria and Experience in the HSSC selection is 2.5%.
When will the written examination for the Haryana Group C be started?
The written examination for the Haryana Group C will commence on 13th May 2023 and continues till 15th July 2023.