Haryana HSSC CET 2022: The Haryana Staff Selection Commission is accepting the online application form for the HSSC Common Eligibility Test for the recruitment of Group C and D post. The authority has now extended the date of submitting the application form and paid the fee for the same. The application form is available on the official website of HSSC i.e. www.hssc.gov.in, all the candidates who are willing to apply for the examination will be able to do it just by visiting the official portal. The applicants who were waiting for this opportunity now have the chance to do the same if you are willing to apply for the recruitment then you must go through the instruction mentioned in the Haryana HSSC CET notification.
Haryana HSSC CET 2022
HSSC TET 2022 application form will be available online on the official portal, and the date of submitting the application form is on 31st May 2022. The authority has extended the date of submitting the application form for all the candidates and now you have the chance to apply for the written examination. The form will only be available online mode as there are no other means to apply for the examination. Candidates who want to get the detailed information about the same then they can go through the full article as we will be sharing the detailed information about the HSSC CET 2022 here on this page.
www.hssc.gov.in HSSC CET 2022
|Article type||Haryana HSSC CET 2022|
|Article category||Application form|
|Name of the organization||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam name||Common Eligibility Test (CET)|
|Name of the post||Group C and D|
|Exam date||June 2022 ( Tentatively)|
|Date of submitting the application form||31st June 2022|
|Date of paying the fee for the application form||6th June 2022|
|Application mode||Online mode|
Haryana HSSC CET Eligibility Test
There are some important instructions that candidates have to follow while they are filling out the application form. Many of the contenders have already filled out the application form, and now many are about to fill out the form. So if you want to fill out the application form for the eligibility test then you must go through the HSSC CET eligibility criteria set by the authority of the Haryana Staff Selection Commission. One who matches the criteria will be eligible to apply for the written examination.
- The applicants must be the citizen of India, Nepal, or Bhutan
- For group C the candidates must have clear class 12th from the recognized board.
- For Group D the candidates must have qualified class 10th from the recognized board.
- Hindi and Sanskrit are mandatory subjects for the 10th and 12th classes.
- The minimum age limit to apply for the written examination will be 18 years old, and the maximum age limit is 40 years old.
- There will be age relaxation for all the candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC etc and many more. The detail about the age relaxation is mentioned in the official notification.
Haryana SSC CET Examination Scheme
The written examination will be conducted for all the candidates, one who qualifies for the examination will be further shortlisted for the process. The examination will be OMR sheet based and the date of conducting the written examination will be announced soon, till now we have the tentative date of the examination as we have already mentioned in the above table.
- The examination will be OMR sheet based.
- HSSC CET will be conducted in two sections.
- The examination will be of a total of 100 marks.
- There will be no negative marking for the examination.
- Each question will carry 1 mark.
- The duration of the exam will be 2 hours.
- The questions the examination will be asked from general awareness, General knowledge, maths, science, English, and Computer.
- For whole syllabus you must check out the official notification which will be available on the official portal.
HSSC CET Key Dates 2022
|Date of filling out the application form||12th January 2022|
|Last date for submitting the application form||31st May 2022|
|Date of submitting the fee for an application form||6th June 2022|
|Release date of admit card||10- 15 days before the exam date|
|Exam date||June 2022 ( Tentative)|
|Declaration of the result||To be notified|
How to apply for Haryana HSSC CET 2022?
All the candidates who are willing to apply for Haryana group C and D recruitment will be eligible to apply for it. Before applying for the same make sure that you have gone through the eligibility criteria.
- To apply for the Haryana HSSC CET recruitment one must visit the official website of the Haryana Staff Selection Commission i.e. www.hssc.gov.in, onetimeregn.haryana.gov.in
- After you have visited the official portal on the main page you will be required to click on the Click Here to Access the HSSC website option.
- Now you will be taken to the official page of the site, and then you are required to tap on the apply online option.
- After that, you will be taken to the new page and there you have to enter the user login id and then enter the security code mentioned in the box.
- After you have entered the code then click on the submit option, then the application form will appear before you.
- Now start filling out the application form, fill in all the required details, and then upload the asked documents with the form.
- After uploading the documents, preview your application form and check whether you have missed out on any information or not.
- Now, pay the fee for the application form, the fee is mentioned on the notification.
- After paying the fee click on the submit option and then your application will be recorded.
www.hssc.gov.in HSSC CET Documents
There are some important documents that candidates have to upload while filling out the application form. It is mandatory to upload the documents otherwise your application form will not proceed further.
- Academic certificate
- date of birth of the candidate
- Resident certificate
- Category certificate
- Any of the government IDs for identification
- Scanned signature
- A recent clicked passport size photograph of the candidates.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission CET Application Fee 2022
All the candidates have to pay the fee for the application form, you can choose your mode of payment. The payment can be done through credit card, debit card and net banking as well. Below is the category wise fee for the application form.
|Category of the candidates||Application fee|
|General/ EWS/ Other state||Rs.500/-|
|Haryana reserved category||Rs.250/-|