Haryana PGT Recruitment 2023: The Haryana Public Service Commission is looking to recruit Post Graduate Teachers for different subjects. For this reason, the commission is conducting an application process. In this application process, the commission will accept online applications from candidates from 28th June to 18th July 2023. Only eligible applicants are allowed to submit their online applications on the commission’s website for Haryana PGT Recruitment 2023.
The eligibility criteria for the applicants differ in accordance with the subjects they want to apply for. The commission has compiled all of these eligibility criteria in the HPSC PGT Notification 2023. The applicants need to mandatorily go through this notification before filling out the online application form. For more details about Harayana Post Graduate Teachers Recruitment 2023, the applicants can check the rest of the article.
Haryana PGT Recruitment 2023
The candidates must know that the Haryana Post Graduate Teachers Recruitment 2023 is for Haryana Cadre and Mewat Cadre. The applicants can apply for 613 posts in Mewat Cadre and 3863 posts in Haryana Cadre. For Haryana and Mewat Cadre, two separate application forms are available on the commission’s website. So, the applicants can accordingly fill out the Haryana PGT Recruitment 2023 Form for either of the two.
हरियाणा स्नातकोत्तर शिक्षक भर्ती 2023: Highlights
|Category of the Article||Recruitment|
|Concerned Recruitment Process||HPSC PGT Recruitment|
|Name of the Conducting Authority||Haryana Public Service Commission, Panchkula|
|Name of Post||Post Graduate Teachers for Haryana and Mewat Cadre|
|Mode of the Application Process||Online|
|Availability of Online Application Form||28th June 2023|
|Last date for submitting the Online Application Form||18th July 2023|
|Amount of Application Fee||Rs. 1000/- for Unreserved Categories |
Rs. 250/- for Reserved Categories
|Mode of Payment for Application Fee||Online|
|Selection Process||Through an Examination|
|Exam Date||2nd or 3rd week of February 2023|
|HPSC Official Website||http://hpsc.gov.in/|
HPSC Post Graduate Teachers Salary 2023
After the final result of Haryana PGT Recruitment 2023, the commission offers them pay that ranges from 47,600 to 1,51,1000/-. The candidates will only find out about the exact details of the HPSC Post Graduate Teachers Salary 2023 after they are selected for the post. Moreover, the commission will inform the candidates about their usual allowances after their recruitment as well.
Haryana PGT Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria which are common for both Haryana and Mewat Cadre in each subject are given below. Before the candidates proceed with Haryana PGT Application Form 2023, they must make sure they are eligible for the post with respect to these eligibility criteria.
- The candidate’s age must be between 18 to 42 years including minimum and maximum age.
- All the candidates applying for HPSC PGT Recruitment 2023 must have compulsorily qualified Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test or School Teachers Eligibility Test.
- The candidates must have had a good academic record consistently in their respective qualifications.
- The candidates must have necessarily obtained their relevant educational qualification certificate from a recognized institution.
- For Minimum Educational Qualifications details in Haryana Cadre Check: Haryana Cadre Eligibility Criteria 2023
- For Minimum Educational Qualifications details in Mewat Care Check: Mewat Cadre Eligibility Criteria 2023
HPSC Post Graduate Teachers Recruitment Upper Age Relaxation 2023
According to certain rules of the commission, a few category candidates are offered certain upper-age relaxation. The details of this age relaxation for these categories under Haryana PGT Recruitment 2023 are as follows.
|Category||Upper Age Relaxation|
|SC Candidates of Haryana||5 years|
|BC Candidates of Haryana||5 years|
|PWD (SC, ST, BC, and EWS)||15 years|
|Military Personnel Wives||5 years|
|Widowed or Divorced Women||5 years|
|Judicially Separated Women||5 years|
|Unmarried Women||5 years|
|ESM including Short Service Commissioned and Emergency Commissioned Officers||Age Relaxation to the extent of their service + 3 years|
Haryana PGT Recruitment 2023 Online Application Process
The candidates who are eligible to apply for hpsc.gov.in PGT Recruitment 2023 can use the following process to fill out their application form.
- For the first step of the process, the candidates will need to go to the official website of HPSC using http://hpsc.gov.in/.
- On the homepage of the website, the candidates will see an “Apply Online” section.
- Through this link, the candidates will arrive at the page where online application links for different posts are present.
- The candidates must choose the application link for the post they want to apply for.
- Now, the candidates will see some instructions related to the application form on their screens.
- After the candidates read all these instructions, they must proceed with the registration process.
- During the registration, the candidates must carefully enter all of the details in the relevant spaces.
- After the registration is done, the candidates will obtain their login details through their registered mobile numbers and email.
- Now, the candidates can go ahead to fill out the online application.
- After filling in the online application form, the candidates must upload all the documents according to the given specifications.
- After the candidates complete all of these steps, they must go through the entire application form and check it.
- Now, the candidates can proceed to complete the application process by performing the last step i.e. application fee payment.
- With the successful payment of the application fee, the candidates can submit the application form.
- The candidates must make sure they download the submitted application form for Haryana PGT Recruitment 2023.
HPSC Post Graduate Teachers Application Fee 2023
The candidates will need to use an online payment method to pay their application fee for the Haryana PGT posts. The amount of application fee varies for candidates of different categories. The details of this amount with respect to categories are in the table below.
|Male Candidates UR of Haryana and Male Candidate Reserved Categories of other states||Rs. 1000/-|
|Female Candidates of Haryana in the General Category and Female Candidates of Different States in Reserved Categories||Rs. 250/-|
|Male and Female Candidates of SC/ BC-A/ BC-B and ESM of Haryana||Rs. 250/-|
|PwD of Haryana (with at least 40% disability)||No Application Fee|
Haryana PGT Selection Process 2023
For the candidates who the commission finds eligible, a written test will be conducted. The complete schedule will be intimated soon on the portal. For this written test, the commission will release admit cards on its website. The candidates will find all the information for Haryana PGT Selection Process 2023 on our portal in the near future. So be sure to stay connected with us.
|Apply Online Through||HPSC PGT Application Form 2023 Link|
|Find More Information On||HPSC PGT Haryana & Mewat Cadre Notification 2023|
|Follow For Related Updates||Bihar NEWS Homepage|
What is the deadline for the payment of the HPSC Post Graduate Teachers Application Fee 2023?
The deadline for the payment of the application fee for PGT posts is 18th July (by 11:55 PM IST)
Will all the candidates who submit their online applications receive the admit card for the written test?
The admit card for the written exam will be exclusively for those candidates whose applications will be accepted by the commission.
Will the commission allow the candidates to send offline applications for HPSC Post Graduate Teachers Recruitment 2023?
No, the mode of the application process will only be online for eligible candidates.