HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECS Scholarship 2022-23: The HDFC bank has opened a scholarship program for the nation’s children. The application process for the scholarship is ongoing. Eligible students can enroll for the scholarship program till 31st August 2022. After the last date, no application will be entertained. The HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECS Scholarship 2022-23 aims to provide financial assistance up to Rs. 75,000/-. The scholarship fund will be used to cover the education expense of the students who are in need. Thus, gradually improving the flow of education for the beneficiary.
Furthermore, the scholarship is eligible for the students studying in 1st to 12th standard along with students pursuing degree or diploma certificates. If you fit the criteria then you must read the following information shared in this article.
HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECS Scholarship 2022-23
The Housing Development Finance Corporation is the largest private sector bank in India. The bank launched the Educational Crisis Scholarship Programme (ECS). This scheme was introduced to help students who are facing financial risk and finding it difficult to carry on their studies. In addition, the HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECS Scholarship 2022-23 is a part of the aforesaid program. The bank has been taking many initiatives in the education and livelihood field to cover its social responsibilities.
Moreover, the parents and students are hereby informed that the application process is completely online. You are required to submit the form before the last date as after the deadline the application form link will automatically deactivate. Continue to read the article to know who can avail of the benefits of the HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship 2022.
|Name of the Scholarship||HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECS Scholarship|
|Concerned Authority||Housing Development Finance Corporation Bank (HDFC)|
|Flagship Programme||Educational Crisis Scholarship Programme (ECS)|
|Concerned Beneficiaries||1st to 12th Standard Students|
Undergraduate/ Diploma and Post Graduate Students
|Eligible States||PAN Indian|
|Mode of Selection||Based on Merit.|
On-Phone Interview and Document Verification.
|Scholarship Benefits||Up to Rs. 75,000/-|
|How to Enrol?||Application Form|
|Application Form Deadline||31st August 2022|
|HDFC Scholarship Official Website||https://www.buddy4study.com/|
HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Since the group of students who can apply for the scheme is different, the eligibility criteria also vary. However, it is mandatory to possess the following criteria otherwise your application will be cancelled. Therefore, read the following points to ensure your eligibility before applying for the HDFC Bank Parivartan Scholarship:
The following students can apply for the scheme:
- Students who are pursuing their schooling (1st to 12th class) from government, private, or government-aided schools.
- The student who has enrolled for general and professional graduation courses in recognized universities or institutes. In other words, courses like BCom, BSc, BA, BCA, BTech, MBBS, LLB, B Arch, Nursing etc.
- In case, you have opted for a diploma course after the completion of the 10th or 12th then you are also eligible.
- Students who are pursuing postgraduation courses can also apply for the HDFC scholarship 2022-23.
- The students must be a resident of India
- In addition, the student must have secured equal to or more than 55% in the final examination of the preceding class.
- The annual family income of the student must be less than Rs. 2,50,00/-
- Parents who are working either in HDFC bank or Buddy4study cannot enroll their children on the HDFC scholarship 2022-23.
HDFC Scholarship Application Form Required Documents
Beneficiaries are required to keep the following documents ready in order to apply for the HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship 2022:
- Students’ Passport Size Photograph
- Passing Certificate and Mark Sheet of the previous class (session 2020-22 or 2022-21).
- Aadhar Card or any other Photo Identity Card issued by the government.
- Current session proof of admission.
- Student’s Bank Account
- Family Annual Income Proof
- Proof of Financial Risk (if applicable)
HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECS Scholarship 2022-23 Apply Online
For your comfort, we have described the application process in a step-by-step manner. You can refer to the following steps in order to enroll in the HDFC scholarship 2022-23:
- Firstly, open the official website with this link – https://www.buddy4study.com/
- Secondly, scroll down and click on the blue-coloured ‘View All Scholarship’ button.
- Thirdly, on the ‘Featured Secholarship’ section, scroll down and click on the ‘HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECS Scholarship 2022-23’
- Immediately after that, the HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship 2022 official page will open. Click on the ‘Apply’ button.
- After that, click on the ‘Register’ link provided on the login pop-up box.
- Now, enter all the asked details and complete the registration by clicking on the ‘Register’ button.
- Soon after that, fill in the application form and upload all the required documents.
- Finally, complete the application process by submitting the form and taking a print copy of the same as well.
HDFC Bank Parivartan Scholarship Benefits
|Candidates’ Category||Scholarship Amount|
|1st to 6th Standard Students||Rs. 15,000/-|
|7th to 12th Standard Students||Rs. 18,000/-|
|Students pursuing Diploma Courses||Rs. 20,000/-|
|General Undergraduate Course||Rs. 30,000/-|
|Professional Undergraduate Course||Rs. 50,000/-|
|General Post Graduate Course||Rs. 35,000/-|
|Professional Post Graduate Course||Rs. 75,000/-|
HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECS Scholarship 2022-23: Important Links
|Apply Online||HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECS Scholarship Application Form|
|Check More Information On||HDFC Scholarship Official Website|
|Follow For Related News||Bihar News Homepage|
Yes, you are eligible to apply. However, make sure you meet the important eligibility conditions of the scholarship program.
For this purpose, the authority has not stated anything officially. You can visit our site continuously for daily updates.
The students can submit their applications by 31st August 2022.
Yes, the scholarship is open to almost every student. you can refer to this article to check who and who cannot apply for this scholarship.