Himkosh Salary Slip: The Ministry of Finance in Himachal Pradesh has opened the portal named Himkosh- Integrated Financial Management System (IFMS). This portal will help all State Government employees to apply for the salary slip or eChallan and other facilities like Pension Statement, eService book etc. In one single platform, the employees can grab Himkosh Salary Slip and other services. Here, they only need to browse the portal which will further lead them to the next stages and at the end will present you the himkosh.hp.nic.in IFMS Salary Slip and Challan.
Employees of the Himachal Pradesh government are required to read this article, which will keep you informed about the online services offered by the government. They can utilise these resources as well, which will simplify their work and save them time.
Himkosh Salary Slip
The Himkosh Salary Slip can be downloaded from the https://himkosh.hp.nic.in portal. Under this system, 1.92 HP Government will be processed on a monthly basis which is further handed out by the banks into the employee’s account. In 2016, the State Government announced that the salary and bills will be prepared electronically. While downloading the salary slip for a specified month, applicants need to enter the Employee Code and Name.
The portal will also provide Himachal Pradesh IFMS eChallan facilities to its employees. Under this eChallan system, all government receipts will be provided via online mode. The standardised eChallan has been provided for this purpose which is available on the same portal. The facility of E-challan will be available 24X7 and can be available from anywhere through internet services.
|Category of Article||Payslip or Salary Slip|
|Provider||Himkosh- Integrated Financial Management |
|Department||Department of Treasuries and Lottery|
|Mode to Availability||Online|
|Google App||eSalary HP Govt employees|
- UPI Transaction Charges 2023
- PAN Aadhaar Link Status
- All Banks Balance Missed Call Number
- What is Salary Slip?
IFMS Himkosh User Services
The Integrated Financial Management System (IFMS) not only provides eSalary slip or eChallan services but also the other facilities which are provided by them. The list of IFMS Himkosh User Services is provided below. The employees must go through these services and they can apply at any time.
- Understand PRAN
- CPF Subscription
- Salary Statement
- Mobile Apps
- Pension Statement
- GPF Statement
- Online Receipt
- eService Book
Himkosh Salary Slip Download Procedure
The HP Employees must complete a set of actions in order to apply for the Himkosh Salary Slip, which will enable them to obtain the eSalary slip. The actions are detailed below.
- Initially, applicants need to browse the Himkosh- Integrated Financial Management System (IFMS) portal: https://himkosh.hp.nic.in.
- Now, tap on the “Salary Statement” button in the Citizen service box.
- In the Centralised e-Service System, enter the Employee Code and Name.
- Further, the contact number and the specified month detail must be provided.
- Submit all the details accurately.
- At last, the salary slip will be provided to the Employee.
himkosh.hp.nic.in IFMS eChallan 2023
The IFMS also provides the service of eChallan through which government revenue is generated. The himkosh.hp.nic.in IFMS eChallan service can only be used by registering in the portal or logging in as the “Guest”. This Guest logging-in facility is only available to non-registered applicants. The service is available 24X7 and the net-banking account is mandatory for the applicant. The procedure to apply for the Challan is explained in the listed points.
- Open the official portal: https://himkosh.nic.in/
- On the home page, tap on the Online Receipt option in the Citizen Service Section.
- On the new dashboard, Employees who have not registered in the portal can register themselves.
- State Employees who have registered before can directly login into the account.
- Employees who have not registered before and they don’t want to register can log in to the account as the “Guest”.
- Now, Select the Department Services.
- Make the Payment.
- After that print the receipt.
Himkosh Salary Slip: Important Link
Is it binding for the user to register in the portal while applying for the Challan?
Yes, it is binding for the applicant to register in the portal only then they will be issued login details which need to be entered into the portal.
What information must be provided to get the e-Salary slip?
The applicants must enter the Employee Code and their Name to check the e-Salary slip.
What are the other services provided by the Himkosh-IFMS?
The other services provided by the Himkosh IFMS are the eService book, CPF Subscription, Pension and GPF Statement.