HNBUMU Nursing Admit Card 2022: All medical aspirants who registered for the HNBUMU Nursing entrance exam can download their hall ticket on 2 July 2022 at 2:00 pm. at hnbumu.ac.in. However, the university will conduct the examination from 09th July 2022 to 10th July 2022 at various exam centres located in the state.
All the aspirants need to keep their HNBUMU Nursing admit card 2022 secure and in good condition to attend the examination. In this specific article, you get complete details connected with the HNBUMU Nursing Hall Ticket 2022.
HNBUMU Nursing Admit Card 2022
The university will issue the examination hall ticket at their official portal hnbumu.ac.in. Only those applicants whose online forms were approved by the university. Applicants will not be provided with any paper copy of the hall ticket via any post, email or fax.
Post downloading the HNB Medical University Nursing admit card 2022, it should be the applicant’s duty to appear at the exam centre with the hall ticket. Keep reading this article, to collect more data regarding the Uttarakhand HNB Medical University Nursing exam hall ticket 2022.
hnbumu.ac.in Nursing Admit Card 2022 – Key Highlights
|University Name||Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical University (HNBUMU)|
|Exam Name||Nursing Entrance Exam|
|Courses Offered||GNM & AMN, B.Sc Nursing, Post Basic B.Sc (N), M.Sc (N), NPCC & Paramedical|
|Hall Ticket Status||02nd July 2022|
|Selection Procedure||Written Exam & Counselling|
Uttarakhand Nursing Exam Dates 2022
Various events revolve around the Nursing entrance exam 2022 conducted by the HNB University. To keep you updated about the events and dates we’ve communicated the examination schedule image below:
Guidelines About hnbumu.ac.in Nursing Call Letter 2022
The following guidelines will help them in getting more responsible for the exam as well as Uttarakhand Nursing call letter 2022. Investigate the pointers below:
- The candidate must take out the hard copy of the Uttarakhand Nursing courses exam call letter 2022 a few days before the examination day to ignore last-minute server issues.
- The details imprinted inside the call letter must be properly visible without any kind of overwriting or stains of pencil/pen.
- By chance, if the applicant losses their original hall ticket then they must immediately contact the university and request them to provide with duplicate hall ticket.
- The candidate must correct login details to download their HNB University Nursing courses call letter 2022.
Exam Pattern for Nursing Exam 2022
The examination pattern of the various courses that are included in the entrance exam for Nursing conducted under the supervision of HNBUMU authorities is explained in the tabulated form below:
|Course Name||Exam Mode||Questions Type||Total Questions||Time Duration|
|ANM||Offline (Pen & Paper Mode)||MCQ’s||100||02 hours|
|B.Sc Nursing||Pen & Paper Mode||Objective Type Questions||100||120 minutes|
|Post Basic B.Sc (N), M.Sc (N), NPCC||Offline||MCQ’s||100||02 hours|
|Paramedical||Pen & Paper Mode||Objective Type Questions||100||120 minutes|
How to Download HNBUMU Nursing Admit Card 2022?
Below we’ve explained the process with the help of which appearing applicants can download their individual HNBUMU Nursing hall ticket 2022:
- Start the process by visiting the official portal of HNBUMU i.e. hnbumu.ac.in.
- On the left side of the main page, the section the ‘News’ will be given.
- Inside that section, search for the ‘Nursing Entrance exam Admit Card 2022’ link.
- After locating that link, tap on it and let the page get loaded.
- Once the page will get loaded, the applicant login window will get open.
- Fill in the blank fields present inside the login page.
- Then press on the ‘Login’ box available at the end of the page.
- Your HNBUMU Nursing admit card 2022 will be produced on the system.
- Go through the details mentioned inside the admit card carefully.
- Conclude the process by downloading the file as well as multiple prints out of the admit card.
The examination centres where the HNB Medical University officials will organize the Nursing entrance examination are as follows:
|Exam Centre||Exam Centre Code|
- The university holds full right to increase/decrease the number of exam centres depending upon the total number of applicants who appeared for the examination.
- The requests to change/modify the exam centre will not be approved by the university.
Admit Card Links
Frequently Asked Questions
The candidates can download the HNB Medical University Nursing admit card from 02nd July at 02:00 onwards via hnbumu.ac.in.
To enter the exam hall, applicants are supposed to carry some documents which include an exam admit card, government id, and coloured passport size photograph.