How to Prepare for AIBE 2023?- The Bar Council of India conducts the All India Bar Examination (AIBE). However, the AIBE XVII exam dates have not been out yet. It is considered a tough exam to crack. Law graduates should prepare strategically in order to clear the exam on 1st attempt. First of all, make sure to have the latest syllabus and notes. Candidates must also solve the previous year’s exam to Prepare for AIBE 2023. The study planning should be as per the distribution of marks. Check this article to know How to Prepare for the AIBE Law Entrance Test 2023 and the other preparation tips.
How to Prepare for AIBE 2023?
Sometimes the exam is not tough but the student’s wrong approach makes it look tough. If you will study with the right plan and the right guidance then you can surely clear the exam. Before 2022, the AIBE exam was not that tough but in 2021 BCI changed the exam pattern. The AIBE 2023 Exam Preparation can be done using the correct study material and with the help of the exam analysis approach. You can achieve this by solving the mock test paper. You can also refer to some of the prime websites that provide the study material.
AIBE 2023 Exam: Overview
|All India Bar Examination (AIBE)
|Bar Council of India (BCI)
|AIBE 2023 Exam Dates
|3.5 hours or 240 Minutes
|22 vernacular languages and English
|Type of Questions
|Objective type questions
|AIBE Marking Scheme
|+1 mark for each correct answer
**No negative marking
|AIBE Passing Marks
|For SC/ST- 35%
For Others- 40%
|BCI Official Website
AIBE Syllabus 2023
First of all, you should have the latest detailed syllabus for AIBE. By syllabus, you can prepare according to marks weightage or enhance your strong areas. If you cannot cover the whole syllabus, then leave the topics with minimum marks weightage or your weak topics. Check here the AIBE 2023 Syllabus and the respective number of questions asked.
|Total Questions Asked
|Indian Penal Code
|Code of Civil Procedure
|Criminal Procedure Code
|Public Interest Litigation
|Alternate Dispute Redressal Including Arbitration Act
|Intellectual Property Law
|Land Acquisition Act
|Law Related Taxation
|Professional Ethics and Cases of Professional Misconduct under BCI Rules
|Labour and Industrial Laws
|Law of Contract, Specific Relief, Property Laws, Negotiable Instrument Act
|Law of Tort including the Motor Vehicles Act and Consumer Protection Law
AIBE 2023 Preparation Books
After getting the right syllabus, the second step is to pick the subjects you are best at and which consist of good marking weightage. For the best books, you can consult your professors or an expert in the LAW. We suggest you refer to only standard books only with the latest edition possible. You can also, buy e-books as per your requirements. Some of the book lists have been provided here. Check out the AIBE 2023 Preparation Books:
|AIBE Books Name
|AIBE Previous Year’s Solved Papers
|By Thakral Law Publications
|The Constitution of India Bare Acts with short notes
|Guide To All India Bar Examination (AIBE) – Conducted by BCI or Bar Council of India
|AIBE Solved Papers
|By Lovedeep Bangia
|Guide to All India Bar Examination
|Dr PK Pandey
|All India Bar Examination (AIBE) Solved Questions and Previous Year Solved Question Papers
|New Era Law Publication
AIBE 2023 Study Plan
After acquiring all the study materials, you should focus on some of the key planning like time management, Previous year’s exam analysis, solving mock tests etc. Given below, are some of the AIBE 2023 Study Plan points. Check them out:
- Cover All Syllabus- Try to complete the major subjects first. Clear your basic concepts. Go through the standard books and make short notes to revise later. Always remember that handwritten notes help the most.
- Previous Year’s Exam Reference- After covering the syllabus, check the previous year’s papers to see which type of questions are being asked from that particular topic. Study according to the question pattern and practice more and more.
- Solve Mock Test- After that, you have to test your concepts by saving the mock test paper. We advise you to solve one test paper regularly. After completing the mock test, check your weak areas and work on them. Also, see the solution for the wrong answers and build your concepts.
- Revise- Revision is the key to cracking any exam. After completing the syllabus once, start revising from the beginning again. Revision has no limits. Also, take the help of the short handwritten notes before your exam.
Basic Preparations Tips for AIBE 2023
Now there are some of the points one should have in his lifestyle to crack any exam. Some of the AIBE 2023 Preparation Tips are given below.
- Time Management- Divide your time as per the subject. Make a fixed timetable and follow it regularly.
- Consistency- You have to be consistent with your studies. If there is any gap between the studies then the flow breaks and you have to start from zero again.
- Dedication- You must show dedication towards your studies.
- Important Notes- Keep the short notes as it is quite helpful to revise just before the exam.
- Remain Updated with all the latest news and cases- You should be updated about all the latest judgments and important ongoing cases.
Are there any minimum passing marks for the AIBE exam?
The minimum required passing marks for AIBE is 40% for the general category and 35% of the total marks for SC/ST candidates.
Is there any attempt limit for this paper?
No, there is no attempt limit for AIBE. So, the candidates can appear multiple times till they pass the exam.
Is there any negative marking?
There is no negative marking.