HP ITI Application Form 2022: Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board (HPTSB), Dharamshala will soon release the admission application forms for Industrial Training Institutes (ITI’s) 2022-23 academic session. The board hasn’t posted the official schedule but it can be assumed that the application process will be commencing soon on HPTSB’s official website hptechboard.com. Aspirants who are interested are guided to stay calm and wait for the official schedule or keep reading this article to know in detail about HP ITI Application Form 2022.
HP ITI Application Form 2022
The applicants who are going to fill out the application form must read the prospectus very carefully before proceeding with the submission of details in the application form and the application form should be filled in English language only. Candidates can only apply once for the application form from one email-id & mobile number. Only one registration form will be available for various trades and government/private ITIs. Scroll down to assemble more units about HP ITI Application Form 2022.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
Himachal Pradesh ITI Online Form 2022: Glance
|Higher Authority||Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board (HPTSB)|
|Courses Offered||ITI Programs|
|Article Category||Online Forms|
|Online Form Status||Out|
|Mode of Online Form||Online|
|Application Fee||SC/ST: ₹250 |
Himachal Pradesh ITI Admission 2022 Timetable
|Commencement of application process||2nd July 2022|
|Last date of the application process||16th July 2022|
|1st round seat allocation||25th to 29th July 2022|
|2nd round seat allocation||1st to 4th August 2022|
HP ITI Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the application form, the candidate should make sure that they are fulfilling the eligibility criteria set by the board or not. If they failed to do so then their application form will not be accepted and the criteria are:
|Nationality||(a) Applicant must have Indian nationality with the permanent domicile of the state.|
|Educational Qualifications||(a) To apply for ITI admission, candidates must have to qualify for classes 8th & 10th by scoring at least 50% in both classes. |
(b) The applicant must have Science & Mathematics as mandatory subjects in class 08th & 10th.
|Age Criteria||(a) The minimum age of the applicants should be 14 years old. However, for locomotive trades, the minimum age required is 18 years.|
HP ITI Admission Notice 2022: Click Here
Himachal Pradesh ITI Seat Allotment & Reservation
- Seat Allotment: As per the official prospectus, the seat allotment finalized by the HPTSB officials for the aspirants can be checked from the following image:
- Reservation: Check out the horizontal & vertical reservations for the HP ITI 2022 admission process as per the state government norms:
|Dependents of Ex-servicemen||15%|
|Grandchildren of Freedom fighter||02%|
|Backward areas children||04%|
Process to fill HP ITI application form 2022?
- Commence the process by visiting the HPTSB’s official website hptechboard.com.
- Under the section of ‘Online Admissions-2022’, the ‘HP ITI application forms 2022’ will be given.
- Select that link and the registration page will get open.
- Note down the details asked on the registration page and then submit it.
- After its submission, you will be registered and will be provided with Application No & Password.
- With the help of those credentials, log in to your registered account and the HP ITI application form will be visible on your screen.
- Fill in the blank sections with the particulars asked and choose the ITI trade of your personal choice.
- After completing the above steps, upload the documents in the pdf file format.
- Now take a look at the fully filled application form and edit the errors in the form.
- Pay the application fee through online medium and then submit the application.
- Finish the process by downloading the HP ITI application form, take out the printout of the application, and fee receipt, and save it for future references.
Himachal Pradesh ITI 2022 Counselling & Seat Allotment
After shortlisting the correctly filled online forms, the board will organize a counselling process and the seat allotment rounds will be conducted into three rounds and one spot round counseling will be organized for those candidates who didn’t get any seats in the seat allotment round. The seats will be allotted according to the candidate’s rank on the merit list.
After the completion of counselling & seat allotment rounds, the candidates have to report at the allotted to them to complete the rest of the admission formalities. Once you are done completing all the admission formalities, you will be listed as a college student and officially allowed to attend the academic session.
The details about the HP ITI Admission 2022 will be available on official website, newspaper, local magazines etc.
|Bihar News Homepage||Click Here|
|Application Form Status||Released|
We hope that you were able to find all data which you were searching for regarding HP ITI Application Form 2022. For any queries, you can leave your feedback in the comments section.