Recently, the Prisons & Correctional Services Department of Himachal Pradesh published the HP Jail Warder Recruitment Notification. Under this recruitment, the supervising authority will recruit 91 candidates for the Jail Warder posts. Male and female candidates holding the 12th Standard passing certificate can start the online application submission process on the 23rd of November. The officials will update the application link in the official portal. Aspirants will be required to browse the portal, fill up the form and submit it by the 22nd of December. Following that, the recruitment authority will not entertain any recruitment form.
HP Jail Warder Recruitment Notification 2023
To begin with the Himachal Pradesh Jail Warder Recruitment 2023, interested aspirants must download the official notification. Here, the recruitment authority will communicate all the authentic information required. Thereafter, they can start the application process accordingly. It is requested that the candidates finish the form within its deadline. Once the application process is concluded, applicants will start the selection process by conducting the Physical Efficiency & Standard Test and Written Exam. Aspirants who will qualify for the given stages will be recruited for the Jail Warder posts.
हिमाचल प्रदेश वार्डर भर्ती 2023: Highlights
|Category of Recruitment
|Name of the Recruitment
|HP Jail Warder
|Prisons & Correctional Services Department
|Himachal Pradesh (HP)
|Name of the Post
|Jail Warder (Male & Female)
|Number of Vacancies
|Start of Application Submission
|23rd of November
|Mode of Application
|Last Date to Apply
|22nd of December
|Reserved Category: Rs 200
Unreserved Category: Rs 50
|Stages of Selection
|Physical Efficiency & Standard Test
- AAI Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- Department of Posts Recruitment 2023
- SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023
- Railway RRC NCR Apprentice Recruitment 2023
HP Police Jail Warder Recruitment Eligibility 2023
The candidates must verify their eligibility for the Jail Warder posts and start the application process. The points simplified below present the recruitment qualifications.
- Must be a domiciled resident of Himachal Pradesh (HP).
- Must have qualified 12th Standard from the affiliated Center or State Board.
- The minimum age of the applicants (Male and Female) must be above 18 years, and the category-wise maximum age is listed below.
- General Category: 23 years
- SC/ST/OBC: 25 years
- Applicants applying from the SC/ST/OBC Home Guard Category must be between 20 and 28 years of age.
- Must abide by the Physical Standards set for Male and Female applicants.
Himachal Pradesh Jail Warder 2023 Vacancy
|Name of the District
Apply Online for HP Jail Warder Recruitment 2023
Aspirants adhering to the above qualifications can apply for the jail warder posts. The online application procedure comprises a series of steps. Applicants must go through the given points and then follow the given instructions.
- Open the Prisons & Correctional Services Department-Himachal Pradesh website: https://hpprisons.nic.in.
- The Bulletin Board placed at the right corner will provide the online application link.
- Hit the given link.
- Now, register yourself in the portal and then move to the HP Jail Warder Recruitment 2023 Form.
- Fill up the form and upload the scanned copy of the recent image and signature in the accurate size.
- Deposit the application processing fees through online payment channels.
- Review the form and submit it within the given schedule.
- Last, instruct the device to print its hard copy for the recruitment process.
Application Processing Fees
Aspirants who have filled up the recruitment form must deposit the hpprisons.nic.in Jail Warder Application Fees 2023. The payment of the fees can be done online through debit, credit, net banking, or UPI. The table shown below presents the category-wise application fees. Aspirants must check the table and then deposit fees accordingly.
|List of Category
HP Jail Warder Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Himachal Pradesh Warder Application Link (Available Soon)
|Look For More Information
|HP Jail Warder Recruitment Notification
|Follow For Updates
FAQs Related to the HP Jail Warder Recruitment
When can we start to apply for the HP Jail Warder Recruitment?
Aspirants meeting the requirements for the Jail Warder posts can start the application process on the 23rd of November.
What is the minimum age required for the Jail Warder posts?
Applicants applying for the Jail Warder posts must have reached the age of 18 years. Whereas candidates from the Home Guard category are required to be above 20 years.