HP PAT Admit Card 2022: Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board (HPTSB) is all prepared to organize the HP Polytechnic Admission Test (HP PAT) for the 2022 session on 19th June 2022. HP PAT Admit Card 2022 will be provided online on 6th June 2022 on the official website hptechboard.com. Candidates have to download their HP PAT 2022 admit card via online medium as HPTSB authorities will not share the Himachal Pradesh PAT hall ticket via any kind of post, fax, or mail.
Let us inform you that only those candidates will be able to get hptechboard.com PAT Admit Card 2022 who got themselves registered for the examination as per the board norms. The Himachal Pradesh PAT admit card 2022 will be containing some details about the examinee who is going to sit in the HP PAT examination. Inside this article, you will get complete detail about the Himachal Pradesh PAT Admit Card 2022.
HP PAT Admit Card 2022
Conducted under the supervision of HPTSB, the Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test (HP PAT) is a state-level entrance exam in which candidates across the state participate to get admission into government & private institutions offering polytechnic in the state. The candidate can download their HP PAT hall ticket by entering the login credits shared with them during the registration process and the admit card window will be activated till the exam day. Collect more information about the HPTSB PAT hall ticket 2022 from the leftover sections of this page.
|Conducting Body||Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board (HPTSB)|
|Test Name||HP Polytechnic Admission Test (HP PAT)|
|Exam Date||19th June 2022|
|Status of Admit Card||6th June 2022|
About HP PAT 2022 Hall Ticket
- The HP PAT 2022 hall ticket will be used as an identification card on the exam day making it one of the most important documents.
- Candidates shouldn’t temper or edit any entry made inside the hall ticket after it has been downloaded.
- The HP PAT 2022 hall ticket is not transferable which means that the examinee can’t send any other third person in his/her place to appear in the examination.
- Candidates are guided to read all the instructions very carefully given inside the admit card of HP PAT 2022.
- Candidates can also get the information regarding their roll number, test center, etc. on the official website or by sending mail at: hptsbadmission2021gmail.com.
- The candidate will not be given permission to sit in the entrance test without having their legitimate HP PAT 2022 hall ticket.
HP PAT Examination Pattern
The test will be conducted through a single question paper with a time duration of 03 hours as per the following details:
All the questions will be of objective type and each question will be carrying equal marks. For a correct answer, the 04 mark will be awarded and for every wrong answer, the 01 mark will be deducted. The question paper will be set and supplied in a bi-lingual i.e. English & Hindi for Maths, Physics & Chemistry portion only.
Steps to download HP PAT Admit Card 2022?
- Take a step by going to HP Takniki Shiksha Board’s official website hptechboard.com.
- Under the section of ‘Notice Board’, the ‘HP PAT Admit Card 2022’ link will be running.
- Mark on the link and the candidate login page will get open.
- Enter the details asked inside the page and then tick on the ‘Submit/Login’ button.
- Your Himachal Pradesh PAT 2022 admit card will be displayed on your screen.
- Finish the process by downloading the admit card into a pdf file format.
HP PAT 2022 Examination Centres
The HPTSB will be conducting the HP PAT examination in 29 different districts of the state and the exam centre once allotted will not be considered for change under any circumstances by the board, so candidates have to be very careful while selecting the exam centres. The list of exam centres is:
|Sunder Nagar||Joginder Nagar|
Examination Day: General Rules
- The candidates must reach the exam hall at least 30 minutes before the reporting time period to complete the attendance process such as safety checks, id verification & checking in the exam.
- Candidates are also strictly forbidden from carrying any textual material and electronic devices into the examination hall except the admit card.
- Any candidate who tries to create disturbance during an examination or misbehaves or refuses to obey the instructions of examination staff or changes his/her seat with any other candidate will be expelled from the examination hall.
- The decision of the Centre Superintendent to expel the candidate from the examination will be final & binding.
- Only a blue/black pen should be used to darken the circle in the answer sheet and the use of correction fluid is strictly prohibited.