HPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2023: For the medical officer posts, the commission will be conducting an examination in the foreseeable future. The aspirants who will appear for this examination will only be allowed in the exam centre if they have HPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2023. This e-Admit Card will be released by the commission on its official portal. The aspirants need to download this admit card using their login details and also take its printout. It must be noted by the aspirants that they will only be allowed to carry a hard copy of the Hall Ticket for the exam. For detailed information on HPSC MO e-Admit Card 2023, aspirants can refer to this article.
HPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2023
The commission will convey all the details for the HPSC Medical Officer Written Exam 2023 through the e-Admit Card for it to the aspirants. So it is the individual responsibility of every aspirant to find out whether all of these details are completely accurate or not. Furthermore, if any aspirant finds any discrepancies or errors in this information, then they must report this to the commission. To learn more information about the Haryana MO Hall Ticket 2023 and its written exam, the aspirants must check out the rest of the article.
Check Now >>> Earn cash rewards by playing Quiz
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Government Jobs Opening, Results & Schemes updates.
एचपीएससी चिकित्सा अधिकारी प्रवेश पत्र 2023: Quick Overview
|Category of the Article||Admit Card|
|Name of the Admit Card||HPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2023|
|Type of Exam||Preliminary Written Exam|
|Purpose of the Exam||Recruitment of Aspirants for 120 Medical Officer Posts|
|Commission Conducting the Exam||Haryana Public Service Commission|
|Release date of the Admit Card||Not Announced Yet|
|Mode of Release of the Admit Card||Online|
|Written Exam Date||Not Announced Yet|
|HPSC Official Website||http://hpsc.gov.in/|
HPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2023 Mentioned Information
Below we are listing all of the information that is present on the HPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2023 for the examination. The aspirants must go through this list and check the correctness of all of this information on their respective admit cards.
- Name of the Aspirant
- Aspirant’s Gender
- Aspirant’s Date of Birth
- Aspirant’s Category
- Roll Number assigned to the aspirants for the exam
- Date of the Exam
- Start and End time of the Exam
- Name and Address of the allotted exam venue
- Reporting time at the exam venue
- Instructions for the Exam
Download hpsc.gov.in Medical Officer Admit Card 2023 Online
To download the hpsc.gov.in Medical Officer Admit Card 2023 using their login credentials, the following process can be used by the aspirants.
- By using the URL http://hpsc.gov.in/, the aspirants first have to open the homepage of the commission’s official portal.
- In the What’s New section of the homepage, the aspirants have to look for a suitable link for Haryana Medical Officer e-Admit Card 2023.
- Once the aspirants click on this link, they will reach the next page that contains the login portal.
- On this login portal, the aspirants are required to fill in the respective spaces with their correct login details.
- The aspirants can access the e-Admit Card for the written exam as soon as they submit these login credentials.
- After checking all the details on this admit card, the aspirants must download it using the given option.
- Now, the aspirants must proceed to obtain a clean hard copy of this downloaded admit card to present at the exam.
HPSC MO Written Exam 2023 Instructions
In the HPSC MO Written Exam 2023, the aspirants have to positively follow all of the instructions stated in the following list.
- The aspirants must have several copies of HPSC MO Call Letter 2023 in possession before the exam day.
- Apart from a hard copy of their admit card, the only document that aspirants can bring to the exam centre is one valid photo id proof.
- The aspirants have to find out the exact address of their examination a day before the exam to reach there according to the reporting time.
|Download Here||HPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2023 (Releasing Soon)|
|Follow For More Updates||Bihar NEWS Homepage|
What documents can aspirants bring on the day of the HPSC MO Exam 2023 for the verification of their identity?
The aspirants can bring photo id proofs such as PAN Card, Driving License, Passport, etc for their identity verification at the exam centre.
How can aspirants download the HPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2023 if they do not remember their password?
In such a case, the aspirants can easily retrieve their password by using the forgot password option on the login portal.
What can aspirants do if they are not able to download their e-Admit Cards on the commission website?
The aspirants should immediately contact the commission and report this issue if this happens.